The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
it's a tiara

A late bloomer...

Greetings, fellow Theorists. (or whatever the members of this fraternity call each other.)

As you may have deduced from the title of this intro, I don't watch much tv. I never saw an episode of TBBT until last year.

As you also may have deduced from my screen name, that Amy is my favorite character.

It was a toss up between "Oh, it's a tiara!" and "Please pass the butter!", two lines that make me laugh every time.

What I find interesting is Amy and Sheldon have both lived fairly sheltered, academic lives, but when Amy becomes part of the group, she embraces the 'outside world', and grows as a person. She gains friends, and likes it.

Sheldon, not so much. He's grown, but not as obviously on the surface, the way Amy has.  anyway.He's better, but that's because of Amy. Hehe.

Anyhow, glad to be here.

Welcome to the forums it'a tiara.  I hope you enjoy your time here. Please remember to look at our main site.