The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KT1972

Another Brit signed up!

Hello from a cold and wet United kingdom :)

I stumbled across this forum just a couple of days ago, and after being drawn back to it, I thought WTH, I might as well become a member. I love the show, and can watch it 24/7 if RL didn't need so much of my attention!

Anyway, who am I?

So glad you asked. Well, I call myself KT on the internet, I'm a single mum of 3, and currently between jobs (and it sucks).  I began watching TBBT after a member of another fandom I'm part of posted a clip of a series 5 episode, and began to watch the show just to find the context of that clip, gradually finding myself becoming hooked as the episodes progressed. 

As well as TBBT, I enjoy watching Doctor Who, and I am an active member of the Gatchaman fandom, an anime from the 1970's. I have written and posted Gatchaman fanfiction, but to date, that is the only fandom I have written for.Who knows, after I've been around for a while, some Shamy or Lenny fanfic might come. I never say never.

I also enjoy a variety of rock and pop music, mostly from the 80's but not exclusively so. Favourite music artists include Bon Jovi, Robbie Williams, and Meatloaf.

OK, I think I've prattled on long enough for now. Feel free to ask any questions, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the forum KT1972.  I hope you enjoy your time here.  Please remember to look at our main site. 

• Like 1

Hello fellow single mom. I'm in Canada with two awesome boys who love TBBT almost as much as I do. Hope you enjoy this community. 

• Like 1