The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jenafan

The Relationship Coalescence Conundrum

Oops I posted in the other topics, and didn't see this topic.  I read the story and reviewed.  I think you did a fantastic job,  It was a very sweet one shot, and I think you did a really great job at keeping Sheldon in character.  Quirky, loving, awkward, arrogant and a little foot in the mouth.  Great job!  Looking forward to future stories from you!

Edited by nibbler747

Ok, I've finally released my first FF.   I hope the Shamy's out their enjoy.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11498468/1/The-Relationship-Coalescence-Conundrum

Wonderful story Jena! It's arguably the best Shamy oneshot I've ever read. It's so IC as well as sweet, funny, quirky and heartwarming all in one. I can really see this kind of scenario actually take place on the show. You have a lot of talent and I can't wait to read more of your stories! 

• Like 2

No chance of another chapter? :( 

I've made some updates and added some additional details to my story.     Every time I read over it, I come up with something I feel should have been in there but didn't make it in the original.

I am considering non-canonical stories to spice things up with Shamy a bit.   Reading nibbler's FF proved to me that it can be done without taking away the essence of Shamy, and I've already had requests to write AU.

I appreciate your interest in my writing.

I've made some updates and added some additional details to my story.     Every time I read over it, I come up with something I feel should have been in there but didn't make it in the original.

I am considering non-canonical stories to spice things up with Shamy a bit.   Reading nibbler's FF proved to me that it can be done without taking away the essence of Shamy, and I've already had requests to write AU.

I appreciate your interest in my writing.

I really hope you write an AU story.  You did such a great job with your one shot, I totally appreciated how in character you kept them.   

I am finding AU more and more appealing because it opens the door to so many story possibilities, and it doesn't mean the characters needs to behave differently.  Looking forward to your next story!

• Like 1