Tripper

903 - The Bachelor Party Corrosion (October 5)

th_6252d43047d991d5a74.png

'The Bachelor Party Corrosion' - Season 9, Episode 3 
Airs Monday, October 5 at 8/7c on CBS.

The guys' science skills are put to the test when they get a flat tire during Leonard's bachelor party weekend in Mexico. Also, the girls force Penny to finally tell her family that she eloped with Leonard.

Rate the episode

Edited by Tripper

Initial reaction... Good! Laughed out loud at the guys starring at the burning van. Thought Sheldon breaking into a Freddie Mercury impression of we Will Rock you  was also good. Pigs must live a long time because Penny has been in LA for over 12 years, but that's nitpicking. Of course I liked the lines Penny had about married life and Leonard being great!

nothing necessarily wong with that, but you mind telling us why?

I know the show is not real time but how long were they in Mexico. It stretched believability at least for me. The same with Penny's pig ,as someone else mentioned, how long has she been gone from Nebraska? 

I know the show is not real time but how long were they in Mexico. It stretched believability at least for me. The same with Penny's pig ,as someone else mentioned, how long has she been gone from Nebraska? 

if thats all it takes to make it awful your not gonna enjoy many episodes

did they specify the amount of time?

Also its possible moondance was a "miniature pig", they have a life span of 15-20 years & they are more commonly seen as pets than a typical pig.

did they specify the amount of time?

Also its possible moondance was a "miniature pig", they have a life span of 15-20 years & they are more commonly seen as pets than a typical pig.

Has the pig ever been mentioned before? I know it was suppose to be a joke but it didn't ring that funny to me.

Also during the tag it would of been nice to see Sheldon going to one door and Leonard going to the other door. (Penny his wife)

Edited by Chrismo

Has the pig ever been mentioned before? I know it was suppose to be a joke but it didn't ring that funny to me.

Also during the tag it would of been nice to see Sheldon going to one door and Leonard going to the other door. (Penny his wife)

I thought about Leonard going into 4A too, but then I remembered Penny saying they were deceiving Sheldon, so most of Leonard's clothes are probably there, plus him showering there is probably about continuing to fool Sheldon.