903 - The Bachelor Party Corrosion (October 5)

I was shocked as hell when it  happened to me. Damn thing sparked when it broke. Normal temperature though

It would not be too big of a surprise if a rusty bolt twisted off. In fact that is something one wants to be careful about if using an extension on a wrench. Don't think I have ever seen someone use an extension as long as the one Howard used. It was just a van after all. Not heavy equipment.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chuck's Vanity Card....LOL Beth Killian ‏@killizabeth  10m10 minutes agoAwesome. @BigBang_CBS

I thought it was a great return to form for the writers, characters and actors. I think they need a break from all the angst of the relationship stories as much as we do. Bernie is a happier and more

Five stars from this corner! I laughed out loud several times. I even laughed hard a few times (and that from a viewer who loves relationship episodes!). We had only two plot lines, which left so mu

Posted Images

I liked the Episode. The we will rock you part was awesome! And the comic-like announcement of the principles they were trying to use. That was kinda different. I also liked the girls. :wub: :)

• Like 2

Nice to see the show back! Just watched 3 episodes back to back. (we're about 3 weeks behind in the U.K so internet catch-up)

This was a good one. Enjoyed seeing Penny's "Dad" again..... and we now know Penny's last name!!!

Also... I think it's kinda nice that Sheldon prohibited cosmetic surgery.. means he likes Amy the way she is... IMO

so it's "nice" that Amy had to give up control of her own body to Sheldon?????

Explain please

Edited by JE7

well thank you for rubbing it in! But I get that... just kinda meant... atleast like... in a scene together or something. I'm desperate, I'll take what I get...

no worries my friend lol just a little lite hazing  :sarcastichand:

Welcome to the mad house

Explain please

to be honest... I think Amy should see it as a compliment... the girl who woke up with more clothes on at parties has a (had a) boyfriend who was busy busy setting up a relationship agreement and thought she doesn't really need to change (unless klingon)... for me, that's nice... 

• Like 1

to be honest... I think Amy should see it as a compliment... the girl who woke up with more clothes on at parties has a (had a) boyfriend who was busy busy setting up a relationship agreement and thought she doesn't really need to change (unless klingon)... for me, that's nice... 

i see your view but i can't approve of giving up control of your body to someone elseelse

Anyway welcome to the forum if your diabetic stay away from the Lenny thread, if your going into the Shamy thread don't forget your body armor and zanex, the other threads are pretty safe lol

Hope you enjoy it here

• Like 1

i see your view but i can't approve of giving up control of your body to someone elseelse

Anyway welcome to the forum if your diabetic stay away from the Lenny thread, if your going into the Shamy thread don't forget your body armor and zanex, the other threads are pretty safe lol

Hope you enjoy it here

lol, thanks for the warning

• Like 1

Explain please

I think Riley's comment was meant to be taken as a compliment to Amy .    How is Sheldon liking Amy the way she is turned into an insult?

My husband likes long hair and has asked me not to cut it, because that's what he prefers.   How is that him taking control of my body?   I still have the right to cut it if I want, but I better believe I'm going to hear him complain about if I do.  

Amy knew what was in the agreement when she signed it.   Why is that on Sheldon?  She can choose to defy it and then address it with him later.  It's not like he has her locked down in chains and she hasn't deviated before.   He had limits on the handholding, but that was altered during the movie theater exchange.   Sheldon does bend his rules for her.   He's selfish, but he is not a total tryant.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 1

I think Riley's comment was meant to be taken as a compliment to Amy .    How is Sheldon liking Amy the way she is turned into an insult?

My husband likes long hair and has asked me not to cut it, because that's what he prefers.   How is that him taking control of my body?   I still have the right to cut it if I want, but I better believe I'm going to hear him complain about if I do.  

Amy knew what was in the agreement when she signed it.   Why is that on Sheldon?  She can choose to defy it and then address it with him later.  It's not like he has her locked down in chains and she hasn't deviated before.   He had limits on the handholding, but that was altered during the movie theater exchange.   Sheldon does bend his rules for her.   He's selfish, but he is not a total tryant.

When I posted that, I didn't think it would evoke such feminism... lol... for me.. like jenafan said... it's suppose to be a compliment cos loads of women are dating men who they know would want to change them if they had they opportunity...

• Like 2

When I posted that, I didn't think it would evoke such feminism... lol... for me.. like jenafan said... it's suppose to be a compliment cos loads of women are dating men who they know would want to change them if they had they opportunity...

i said I was just messing with the newb y'all really need to get a seanse of humor or read ALL the post before replying jeez 

• Like 1

i said I was just messing with the newb y'all really need to get a seanse of humor or read ALL the post before replying jeez 

Thanks for the clarification.   Sometimes it's difficult to tell the tone of what is written.   Sorry if I took your point out of context.  It's not the first time and probably won't be the last.   If I recall, you did the same thing to me the other day.    The real sense of humor comes from the fact that we continue to have these types of discussions in spite of the fact the we are constantly ticking each other off.

• Like 1

if we didn't have a sense of humor, being on a fansite for BBT would just be sad... (I kid) but as pathetic as it may sound, I take this show very seriously! it helped be embrace my nerdness... although I know it's fiction, it has some really relatable themes

• Like 3

I enjoyed this Episode. The scientific principles were great and it was refreshing to see one more like the earlier seasons. The girls and guys were on fire….

misc_086.thumb.gif.777e81b0ef7805b03b66d

:shy:

I once had a lug nut problem and solved it by putting all the other lug nuts back on loosely and driving about fifty feet. This loosened the tight one. If they had asked Penny she would have probably known this too. But then we wouldn't have gotten to see Howard hanging from the stop sign and there would have been no burning van!