The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YlvaBorealis89

One Fifteen

Hi guys,

I don't usually self-advertise but I wrote this little one-shot this morning and I thought I might share it. It's called One Fifteen. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11521066/1/One-Fifteen 

For those of you going unspoiled I'm giving you a heads up before: while the seasons premiere has already aired I know many of you guys haven't seen it and you might want to stay away from this fic. Otherwise you should be good, it doesn't really contain any valid information.

It's slightly different from my other work, maybe someone will pick up on why. Haha once you do: I knoooow, I know. What can I say: sometimes I just do things for the hell of it.

I hope you enjoy =)

• Like 5

Update:

Apparently people are seriously pissed off with this premiere because they felt my review field was an excellent place to spew out their hatred for it/thecharacters/the actors/my personal self. Wow.... That never happened to me before. I feel a little gutted to be honest.

Update:

Apparently people are seriously pissed off with this premiere because they felt my review field was an excellent place to spew out their hatred for it/thecharacters/the actors/my personal self. Wow.... That never happened to me before. I feel a little gutted to be honest.

I saw that this morning - what in the world???? People are so rude! *hugs*

Btw, I read it yesterday before going to bed and I really liked it. <3

• Like 1

I saw that this morning - what in the world???? People are so rude! *hugs*

Btw, I read it yesterday before going to bed and I really liked it. <3

Thank you April <3 That means a lot to me. I try to stay positive and rational because most of those comments had absolutely nothing to do with my fic at all (although the comment "Sheldon f*cking a prostitute" did hurt a lot, I have no idea why someone would write something like that) but still, it was no pleasant thing to wake up to =( I deleted the comments and had to write a new A/N where I kindly (not really) told those people to stay out of my comment field. Ugh, people =(

Never take their responses to personal.

If I did I would have gone crazy after my Shennie story ;)

I liked the story, then end was maybe a bit OOC but much much better then the season 9 opening.

Never take their responses to personal.

If I did I would have gone crazy after my Shennie story ;)

I liked the story, then end was maybe a bit OOC but much much better then the season 9 opening.

Thank you <3 Of course I've gotten mixed reviews before and that's alright, but this was crazy! Nearly none of the comments had to do with my fic, it was just one long MaJim bashing session. And thank you!! I know the ending was a little OOC but sometimes even I want to write something just for the fluff of it :D Thank you for reading, say Hi to wifey from me.

• Like 1

Thank you <3 Of course I've gotten mixed reviews before and that's alright, but this was crazy! Nearly none of the comments had to do with my fic, it was just one long MaJim bashing session. And thank you!! I know the ending was a little OOC but sometimes even I want to write something just for the fluff of it :D Thank you for reading, say Hi to wifey from me.

Nothing wrong with OOC of course, thats what Fanfiction is for ;)

And will do!

Loved this wee story :) 

aww thank you so much <3

I will read anything and everything you write.   I'm thinking its time to re read TREADING WATER this weekend.   Hint hint a sequel or another really long story would be WONDERFUL 

Oh, that's so sweet, I'm so glad you liked it... I hope you had a good time re-reading it! I have a really long story in the works, I guess I just have type faster now *laugh*

• Like 1