• #TeamSheldon
    • #TeamAmy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Neither.  I'm #TeamDammitWritersFixThisAlready.

neither, #teamShamy   Both have faults here, both need fixing, both have legs to stand on and both will figure this all out soon enough I feel. 

I think the worst part of the Shamy break-up is that we are turning on each other.

Posted Images

#TeamShenny

they share more passion then Shamy ever did, and have much more in common.

signed,

a former Shamy enthousiast

I'm sorry, but that makes me want to vomit.  Are they not allowed to have a bump in the road, or do they have always be sunshine and unicorns?

There's no such thing as "Shenny", no matter how many people are on that "team".

• Like 9

I'm sorry, but that makes me want to vomit.  Are they not allowed to have a bump in the road, or do they have always be sunshine and unicorns?

apparently the bumps in the road are only suppose to happen to Lenny.

• Like 2

Why isn't there a TeamShamy option?  Oh, I forgot.  Look who I'm asking....

I was going to put in a Team Shamy option but since their broken up and seeing that shamy shippers are broken up into different teams i wanted to make a thread for it and I already told you twitter gave me this idea in the first place but I wanted to make it official here so if your going to be bitchy about it I suggest to go to the moan and gripes thread.

Edited by mysteryrose10

my tactics? LOL ok so if someone being rude to me i cant be rude back?

look up the term proportional response.

The post you gouted while sarcastic was not rude. They did not use any curse words nor did they dismissivly "suggest" you leave the thread. As to why I used the word tactics.

You have admitted that:

1. Your a Shenny a non canon non existent couple which requires the destruction of two canon couples to ever come to pass

2. The idea for this poll was admittedly not your own but brought in from another site to be used by you for your own purposes

3. You could have added a third option to the poll but chose not toto, choosing instead only to offer options that would divide the Shamy fandom

4. When the posters brought up their own third option or refused to choose you came back in to "encourage" them to pick one or the other

From this data I was left with only one conclusion to draw but of course this is Just My Opinion and my conclusions are only hypothetical

I could be wrong :icon_biggrin:

Edited by JE7
  • Like 5

#TeamShenny

they share more passion then Shamy ever did, and have much more in common.

signed,

a former Shamy enthousiast

Wow. If your disappointed about the Shamy not being together now you're really going to be disappointed by with Shenny Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Wow. If your disappointed about the Shamy not being together now you're really going to be disappointed by the Shenny Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

look up the term proportional response.

The post you gouted while sarcastic was not rude. They did not use any curse words nor did they dismissivly "suggest" you leave the thread. As to why I used the word tactics.

You have admitted that:

1. Your a Shenny a non canon non existent couple which requires the destruction of two canon couples to ever come to pass

2. The idea for this poll was admittedly not your own but brought in from another site to be used by you for your own purposes

3. You could have added a third option to the poll but chose not toto, choosing instead only to offer options that would divide the Shamy fandom

4. When the posters brought up their own third option or refused to choose you came back in to "encourage" them to pick one or the other

From this data I was left with only one conclusion to draw but of course this is Just My Opinion and my conclusions are only hypothetical

I could be wrong :icon_biggrin:

Well it seems you got me all figured out yes i am a shenny I know they not going to be romantically involved but i loved their friendship i do not like the Amy character so i guess I am little bit more bias towards sheldon I could of put a third option but I already explained why i didnt want to i did not encourage anyone i was really curious to see if they were Team Sheldon or Team Amy and the shamy fandom was already divide before I even made this thread.

• Like 1

Well I am firmly on Team Shamy.....as i feel they both have legitimate reasons for their actions/reactions.....so Shamy all the way regardless of what happens in the future episodes....lol...till the very end!  Sorry I know the purpose was to pick either or.....I just love them together, even when all is angst y.

• Like 3

Well it seems you got me all figured out yes i am a shenny I know they not going to be romantically involved but i loved their friendship i do not like the Amy character so i guess I am little bit more bias towards sheldon I could of put a third option but I already explained why i didnt want to i did not encourage anyone i was really curious to see if they were Team Sheldon or Team Amy and the shamy fandom was already divide before I even made this thread.

Thanks for the post above, and I simply believed that members who respond to your poll should understand that it may not be as straight forward a choice as it may appear at first glanceglance

:icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by JE7

But you should also know that this break up is not going to last and if you really wanted a true indication of who's side everyone was on, you would've given us a third option but you choose to play unfairly and I refuse to play your stupid little game, therefore I refuse to choose one or the other.

In the end, they love each other and will be back together and your TeamSheldon vs TeamAmy will look silly. 

• Like 4

Well it seems you got me all figured out yes i am a shenny I know they not going to be romantically involved but i loved their friendship.

You should be happy then since there is a Shenny friendship on the show. There is about as much chance of a Sheldon/Penny sexual romance as there is between Jim and Kaley.

• Like 3

Good for you that your optimistic about this break-up lol 

the odds are in Kathys favor since the actors are all under contract and they are not going to get any new characters. IMO most Shamy fans are voting for Sheldon and most Lenny fans are voting for Amy.

• Like 2

I'm team Shamy, always and forever. Shamy isn't immune from having low points...I'm still very interested in where the writers are going with them. I am finding their current banter hilarious and still believe in them 100%.

#Giuseppe is the key to getting them back together, I just know it, lol.

• Like 3

It seems to me that Mystery and Shamy do have s little in common. They both like Sheldon more than Amy.

Hee! and mysteryrose and you have one thing in common. You both like stirring up the Shamies. You naughty, naughty bunnies.

• Like 2

Two things.  One, this is not a spoiler thread, so spoilers are not allowed.   Mysteryrose, if you want to allow spoilers, please let me know and I'll edit the tags to show spoilers.  Two, if you have a problem with a post report it, don't answer it. Posts have been hidden, more may go.