The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kathy2611

[Spoilers] Season 9 Finale. What's your prediction?

I think by the end of this season, we're going to have two couples that are definately sexually active (the married ones....Lenny & Howardette).  

And yeah, I'm going to go ahead and be the first to call it.  Shamy coitus by the end of the season.   That's three.

Then of course Raj and his SO (Emily if she's still around).  Maybe four.

Picture all the women showing some type of system that could be diagnosed as a pregnancy in the last few episodes.

We see one throwing up a lot.  Could be due to a pregnancy.  Or she could have the flu.  Or food poisoning.

We see another going to the bathroom a lot.  Could be the beginning stages of a pregnancy or a Urinary Tract Infection.

You get the idea.

The tag scene of 9.24 is the inside of a bathroom and a woman's hand putting down a positive pregnancy test on the counter of the bathroom sink.

What are your predictions?

• Like 1

Lenny broken up/filing for divorce.

Shamy still seperated.

Raj coming out

Bernadette pregnant

A little early for that but okay:

Lenny living together (in Pennys apartment but they´re thinking about moving to another place which makes Sheldon very sad and upset because he doesn`t want his buddy to leave)

Shamy decided to see each other again (they made up in the 200th episode)  so they´re better now

Stuart still lives with Howardette but they want him out of the house

Raj is together with Emily or Lucy (I like both so its up to Raj)

And IMO none of the girls should be pregnant at the end of Season 9...

And we should know who got the tenure ( I mean they talked about that in Season 6 Episode 20...so after almost three years they should say who got it)

Yeah its not easy to predict anything when the season just started...so many things can happen.

Edited by BlackWhiteRose
  • Like 1

I think by the end of this season, we're going to have two couples that are definately sexually active (the married ones....Lenny & Howardette).  

And yeah, I'm going to go ahead and be the first to call it.  Shamy coitus by the end of the season.   That's three.

Then of course Raj and his SO (Emily if she's still around).  Maybe four.

Picture all the women showing some type of system that could be diagnosed as a pregnancy in the last few episodes.

We see one throwing up a lot.  Could be due to a pregnancy.  Or she could have the flu.  Or food poisoning.

We see another going to the bathroom a lot.  Could be the beginning stages of a pregnancy or a Urinary Tract Infection.

You get the idea.

The tag scene of 9.24 is the inside of a bathroom and a woman's hand putting down a positive pregnancy test on the counter of the bathroom sink.

What are your predictions?

I would adore this if it happened :) . Kathy please go write the show.

But if the writers keep going the way their going this will probably happen:

Howardette will be having a baby, probably with some agreement that Howard will be the stay at home mum and Bernie will go back to work after the child is born.

Lenny, still married but we need a cliffhanger sooooo maybe something happens to Penny's dad and they're considering moving closer to him to look after him ant why have to sit down with Sheldon to explain what they have to do meaning Sheldon finally has to live without them next to him for bit (temporarily obvs, don't hate on me Lennys)

Raj will probably still be with Emily, maybe they move in together. I'd say he'd come out as gay but that would be to obvious to happen, and its very funny what he has with Howard. I wouldn't be against it happen, it would be quite endearing if they went down that route. It would ruin his humour with Howard but ok. I'd personally like him to get back with Lucy.

and of course. Shamy. I think Sheldon will ask her to be his gf again as a cliffhanger so we'll have to wait a whole summer to see if Amy will say yes (but of course she'll say yes but they'll keep us hanging cause the writers like to give us a near death experience)

Edited by Amy Fowler

No no no to pregnancy cliffhanger because it screams Friends and been there/done that.  I would hate that.  Maybe you could sell this for Howard & Bernadette. 

But I do see a cliffhanger of some sort for season 9 and a big one as it could be their last "cliffhanger". Shamy of course in some format, but what it is I really have no idea yet because a part of me could see engagement/sex happening sooner than I used to think (even with their off right now).  Maybe living arrangements with her moving in, no clue. 

Lenny I see a career crisis ahead (not sure on which side).  Could be his tenure, her getting a transfer, or something.  Not sure why but I see that being their next hurdle in the second half of this season.

• Like 2

i predict/hope that Shamy will make up by sweeps and #coitusiscoming in the 200th episode and the S9 finale will be some non-Shamy related cliffhanger (or it could be their wedding and some cliffhanger about it, like Sheldon freaking out , but i don't want that!! i want Shamy to be peaceful and happy)

As for the other couples i don't care as much about them to have predictions xD but im thinking maybe the writers will have some minor Lenny drama as a cliffhanger, but i don't want that.

I find it nearly impossible to predict this show. The writers pull a lot of stuff out of nowhere. I thought that episode 200 was going to be the Lenny wedding. I thought maybe Shamy would get together after a long night of celebrating at the Lenny wedding. I even thought they might have pulled Shamy waking up together in bed, just like when Penny and Raj woke up together in bed. Not something I particularly wanted, just something I thought the writers might pull.

• Like 1

Hmmmmm, I see Shamy back together, and living together with both Lenny and Shamy moving out of 4A-4B.   I see this as a possibility because I think they are going to approve an 11th year (there may be more but I'm speaking approval this year).  This would allow them to rebuild the main set and be able to use it for at least a couple of years, to make it cost effective).  Lenny's place on one side, Shamy's place on the other.   

Bernadette pregnant, with discussion of who, if anyone is staying home or will they get someone to watch their child.  Raj, ahhhhh, Raj.  They haven't really developed Emily (for me, they use her like Dr. Stephanie and Priya), so as much as I like Laura Spenser, I don't see them keeping her around.  Sometime this year Emily leaves and Raj finds someone else.   

Of course, predicting anything with this show is near impossible, so take the above with the entire salt mine.  

• Like 6

Hmmmmm, I see Shamy back together, and living together with both Lenny and Shamy moving out of 4A-4B.   I see this as a possibility because I think they are going to approve an 11th year (there may be more but I'm speaking approval this year).  This would allow them to rebuild the main set and be able to use it for at least a couple of years, to make it cost effective).  Lenny's place on one side, Shamy's place on the other.  

Bernadette pregnant, with discussion of who, if anyone is staying home or will they get someone to watch their child.  Raj, ahhhhh, Raj.  They haven't really developed Emily (for me, they use her like Dr. Stephanie and Priya), so as much as I like Laura Spenser, I don't see them keeping her around.  Sometime this year Emily leaves and Raj finds someone else.  

Of course, predicting anything with this show is near impossible, so take the above with the entire salt mine.

I could except all of this, as long as Raj does not get back together with Lucy. I've read a lot of posts wanting Raj to get back together with Lucy, but I feel Raj has evolved way past how he was when he was with Lucy. I think it would be Raj taking several big steps backwards in his characters development to be with Lucy again.

• Like 2

And I couldn't stand Lucy (but love Kate).  Too many problems and with her issues with being around too many people, how would she hang out with the gang or just the girls?

1st, I hate Kathy's idea. It immediately reminded me of that episode in Friends when they find a pregnancy test, assume it's Monica's but finally it's Rachel's.

It's really hard to predict already the end of season 9. Who would have guessed the end of season 8 aven just after watching 8*23... The writers can decide to invent new stories out of the blue.

As for Raj and Emily, I thought - but maybe I don' t remember well but I'm quite sure I read that in one interview - that the writers intended to show Raj struggling his will of breaking-up with her while still afraid of loneliness. So maybe by the end of season 9 he finally overcomes his fear and manages to break up. Or on the contrary, the more the time goes by, the more he gets stuck in that situation ( remember the ILY in 8*24? ) and finally moves in with her unwillingly...

Sorry for the similarities of Friends.  I never really got into that show (believe it or not).

But the kind of cliffhanger I really would like to see is one that involves Howardette this time.  Or Raj.  I've had enough of Shamy cliffhangers.

• Like 1

And I couldn't stand Lucy (but love Kate).  Too many problems and with her issues with being around too many people, how would she hang out with the gang or just the girls?

I'm not sure she could hang with the girls after Penny kind of attacked her, and made her cry.

In the closing seconds of the season, we witness a hot Shamy makeout session and see Sheldon lead Amy by the hand to his bedroom and the door closing. Cue fandom freak out over the did they didn't they have coitus debate. season 10 opens with a pan shot of clothing strewn about the room and post coital Shamy cuddling in his bed. 

• Like 8

Lenny living together (without Sheldon)

Howardette sharing news of a pregnancy

Raj breaking up with Emily. Then Raj either goes on a vacation by himself or signs up for some fun class/workshop.

Shamy get engaged leading to a steamy make-out .... leaving audience wondering "if they/won't they" take intimacy to the next level

• Like 1

Lenny living together (without Sheldon)

Howardette sharing news of a pregnancy

Raj breaking up with Emily. Then Raj either goes on a vacation by himself or signs up for some fun class/workshop.

Shamy get engaged leading to a steamy make-out .... leaving audience wondering "if they/won't they" take intimacy to the next level

1st one not gonna happen. The writers will keep coming up with ridiculous reasons and drag it as long as they can. 3rd one. Lol They rest could definitely see them happening. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I see even casual viewers are tired of the living arrangements and think Leonard should move in w/ Penny and leave Sheldon to himself.

• Like 4

Shelnard to declare their burning love and desire for each other

51uds5-jpg.gif

• Like 2

Shelnard to declare their burning love and desire for each other

it's not that implausible. Leonard did have a dream about a sexual Sheldon, after all.....

• Like 1