[Spoilers] Season 9 Finale. What's your prediction?

Kathy2611

I think a huge and shocking cliffhanger would be if no one knew Shamy were engaging in coitus, they keeping it a secret from everyone, and Amy ended up with a pregnancy scare (Herb Garden, reality).  Turns out to be false alarm, or maybe not. 

Wouldn't it be a shocker if out of the four relationships, Shamy really were the first ones to start a family.   Won't happen, but it's an interesting idea and source for comedy.  IMO

I really don't want children on the show, but it can be implied.

But seriously, I'd prefer something positive like a huge career move or a noble prize win.   Please no more sending someone off, breaking up, negative relationship shockers, etc.   I hope they give us something to look forward to in S10.

• Like 1

sheldon-hugs-leonard.jpg

Shelnard is my OTP and I demand they get together and stay living together

FOREVER

Like Wilson and House... House M.D. Season 8 finale. There is only frustration due to women

Edited by AlFisher

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of what might happen in the Season 9 Finale will depend on it season 10 is the Last season. I think the second half of season 9 will likely be written as if 10 is the last,   They will probably decide that after Christmas. 

If season 10 is the last I can see Penny getting Pregnant in the Season 9 finale,  Then it would have made sense to have he get married in the premiere. 

Then she would give birth in the series finale or toward he end of the series.  

They could be waiting to decide if season 10 is the last before getting Sheldon and Amy back together.  I depending on how that goes they could be living together   or engaged or both by the end of this season/. 

My thoughts:

If Season 10 is the last: Penny gets pregnant this season finale and gives birth in the series finale. Bernadette may decide on a baby as well but they have problems conceiving and get it in the series finale. Sheldon and Amy either get back together or get married. Raj maybe proposes to Emily out of fear that she might hurt him otherwise ^^

If Season 10 is not the last: Penny sits in her bathroom alone, looking at a pregnancy test and has tears running down her cheeks. We, the audience, don't see what the test says so she could be sad that she's either pregnant or not pregnant. As for the other couples, I don't know.

Edited by son-goku5
  • Like 2

If we judge the finale by past finales it's going to be random and probably horrifying to the character's fan base.

Except for season 5. That finale was driven by Howard's season long story arc, made perfect sense, advanced the plot and was a lot of fun. How the hell did that happen?

• Like 2

If we judge the finale by past finales it's going to be random and probably horrifying to the character's fan base.

Except for season 5. That finale was driven by Howard's season long story arc, made perfect sense, advanced the plot and was a lot of fun. How the hell did that happen?

Season 1 and 2 weren't terrifying for my characters.    Season six was pretty good as was seven.  Only season three and four weren't so great, but I still liked them.  

Lenny file for divorce, while someone finds a positive pregnancy test.

This ofcourse assuming s10 will be the final season.

We're doomed, Blah, Blah, Blah

giphy (31).gif

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

you do realize how n 8+ years they broke up a grand total of.... Once
This on again, off again crap is just a meme

I'm wondering too why so many people seem to think that they will break up again. If one of them doesn't cheat on the other, I doubt there would be any reason for them to do so

I am just giving my prediction, I don't need to defend myself.

Actually, if your prediction goes against the grain of the storyline we've seen so far itself then you do have to defend yourself. Kind of like me saying "Chris Christie is going to be the republican presidential nominee for 2016". I can make the prediction, but everything speaks against it ^^

• Like 1

No you don't have to defend your prediction, so actually make one instead of just hoping other people will be as depressed as you cause misery loves company.

We reserve the right to call BS on any statement its the nature of forums

Actually, if your prediction goes against the grain of the storyline we've seen so far itself then you do have to defend yourself. Kind of like me saying "Chris Christie is going to be the republican presidential nominee for 2016". I can make the prediction, but everything speaks against it ^^

Would be a weird prediction in this thread, but all right.

But I think a divorce is certainly possible, considering even if they only broke up once, they both (especially Leonard) loyalties are questionable.
But I know you don't want to hear and see that.

Edited by Chiany

I don't see their loyalties as questionable since they have been together since mid season 5 and are now married and by what we have seen very happily so your prediction is of course as valid as anybody buy I don't see any evidence to support it

• Like 1

Would be a weird prediction in this thread, but all right.

But I think a divorce is certainly possible, considering even if they only broke up once, they both (especially Leonard) loyalties are questionable.

I don't see especially his loyalties being in question. The first breakup happened because he was already in love with her and she couldn't handle it. Then he had a drunken mistake that didn't go far and he regrets it. He had a beautiful and smart woman courting him (Alex) and didn't even flinch from his love for Penny

Edited by son-goku5
  • Like 3

I don't see their loyalties as questionable since they have been together since mid season 5 and are now married and by what we have seen very happily so your prediction is of course as valid as anybody buy I don't see any evidence to support it

I don't see especially his loyalties being in question. The first breakup happened because he was already in love with her and she couldn't handle it. Then he had a drunken mistake that didn't go far and he regrets it. He had a beautiful and smart woman courting him (Alex) and didn't even flinch from his love for Penny

I am going to quote myself:

• Like 1

The writer's don't have to have a reason to ruin everything. It is their show if they wanted to implode it, "just to explore the characters and their motivations..." They will. They've enjoyed this pointless messing with Shamy this year, it's not unthinkable they'll muck up Lenny next year for LOLs.

• Like 1

The writer's don't have to have a reason to ruin everything. It is their show if they wanted to implode it, "just to explore the characters and their motivations..." They will. They've enjoyed this pointless messing with Shamy this year, it's not unthinkable they'll muck up Lenny next year for LOLs.

Sure they can but not out of the blue. There's a need for a build up. If L&P have bliss the entire season and the finale Penny or Leonard suddenly says to the other "I want a divorce.", it wouldn't make any sense and everyone would know it.

Also, it would completely turn this show away from a comedy show to a drama

Edited by son-goku5
  • Like 1