The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tonstar17

Solve That Riddle

Okay thought I'll start this thread. Post a riddle and posters try and solve it. Could be fun. The only rule is quote the original post so people do not get confused and confirm if the posters are right or wrong. And you can ask for clues Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I guess I should start. Lol. A man lives in a 14th floor apartment. Everyday after work he gets in the elevator and presses the 9th floor button when he reaches the 9th floor he gets out and uses the stairs the rest of the way up to the 14th floor. Solve the riddle? Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The elevator just doesn´t exist from the 9th until the 14th floor. The 9th floor is the last for the elevator. So he simply has to walk the rest of his way. Riddle solved?

The elevator just doesn´t exist from the 9th until the 14th floor. The 9th floor is the last for the elevator. So he simply has to walk the rest of his way. Riddle solved?

Nope. It does go to the 14th floor. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I´m so sure I´ve heard that riddle somewhere before long ago... Have to think, think, think!:scratchhead:

Ha, I got it: the man is a lilliputian and can´t reach the button for the 14th floor!

Edited by ddsunny473
  • Like 1

I´m so sure I´ve heard that riddle somewhere before long ago... Have to think, think, think!:scratchhead:

Ha, I got it: the man is a lilliputian and can´t reach the button for the 14th floor!

:) solved. he is a dwarf. Yay to you. Dani. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Ok I try.

A man goes home after a long booze-cruise. On the street he finds a coin on the floor. Neither moon nor stars are shining and no street lamps, nevertheless he could see the coin from far away. How is that possible?

Ok I try.

A man goes home after a long booze-cruise. On the street he finds a coin on the floor. Neither moon nor stars are shining and no street lamps, nevertheless he could see the coin from far away. How is that possible?

It was a mirage. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Ok I try.

It was day time. the sun is up

• Like 1

I put 20 lbs of sugar into a bag. Then I put 10lbs of sand into the bag. I put one more thing into the bag, and the bag now weighs less. What did I put into the bag?

I put 20 lbs of sugar into a bag. Then I put 10lbs of sand into the bag. I put one more thing into the bag, and the bag now weighs less. What did I put into the bag?

A balloon filled with helium. am I right?

If this is a scientific riddle where the answer is something that will have a chemical reaction to sugar and/or sand that will reduce their weight then I don't know.

Or a more simple answer, "you put 20lbs of sugar, 10lbs of sand and one additional thing into the bag.". =) (you didn't ask why the bag weighs less) LoL

Ooops! I just thought of the answer after I signed off.

you put a HOLE in the bag.

A balloon filled with helium. am I right?

If this is a scientific riddle where the answer is something that will have a chemical reaction to sugar and/or sand that will reduce their weight then I don't know.

Or a more simple answer, "you put 20lbs of sugar, 10lbs of sand and one additional thing into the bag.". =) (you didn't ask why the bag weighs less) LoL

A very good answer but wrong I'm afraid. And the real answer has nothing to do with a chemical reaction.

You put a HOLE in the bag.

• Like 1

You put a HOLE in the bag.

Correct! Well done Luckyboy, I'll give you five likes as a reward.

Off topic a bit I know but do we think that this thread would be better placed in the Games section of the forum?

• Like 1

Correct! Well done Luckyboy, I'll give you five likes as a reward.

Off topic a bit I know but do we think that this thread would be better placed in the Games section of the forum?

Good shout. Will move it if I can. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

A lorry driver is seen going down a one way street the wrong way. The cops see this and do nothing. Solve the riddle. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

A lorry driver is seen going down a one way street the wrong way. The cops see this and do nothing. Solve the riddle. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

That's a tough one...

That's a tough one...

It's really simple. Clue. He is a lorry/truck driver just saying who he is.:) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

he is walking or running. 

You are on a role. Now barred from this thread. Lol. He was walking. :) solved. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk