Tripper

905 - The Perspiration Implementation (October 19)

th_313bd4e68bfa47de289.png

'The Perspiration Implementation' - Season 9, Episode 5 
Airs Monday, October 19 at 8/7c on CBS.

The guys take a fencing lesson from Barry Kripke and Sheldon finds himself in an awkward position when Kripke expresses interest in Amy. Also, when Stuart struggles to get female customers at the Comic Book Store, Penny, Amy and Bernadette come by to help him out.

Rate the episode

Edited by Tripper
  • Like 7

Looks interesting.

Election night in Canada so most likely have fewer viewers than normal here.

• Like 1

Looks interesting.

Election night in Canada so most likely have fewer viewers than normal here.

Yeah, we'll be watching a different type of comedy.

• Like 4

This looks like it is going to be absolutely hilarious.   Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

This looks like it is going to be absolutely hilarious.   Looking forward to it!

"When can I stab one of my friends"

"We don't call it a stab, we call it a touch"

"But, if I say I want to touch one of my friends, I'll get called into Human Resources"  :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

"When can I stab one of my friends"

"We don't call it a stab, we call it a touch"

"But, if I say I want to touch one of my friends, I'll get called into Human Resources"  :icon_cheesygrin:

Humorous and educational!

I never realized men flush the toilet with their foot. 

While I hate the Shamy breakup, I am enjoying that the writers have brought back some of the old comedy to the show.

Love the scene with the girls in the comic book store.  I'm beginning to think Stuart is more of a sleaze than Kripke, but I like Kripke, so I might be biased.

Oh, and I'm so loving Howard very much.   He used to be my least favorite character, but he's been growing on me ever since his Mom died.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 5

Too bad he isn't saying this to Amy...:icon_twisted:

After their reconciliation he can tell her about how he learned a thing or two about touching during their break. :icon_wink:

• Like 4

Yeah, we'll be watching a different type of comedy.

So well said. :p

Like the puzzled looks on Amy and Bernadette. Looks like batman is listening too!

In the story, Stewart made the best he could with what he could get. He was given Mrs. Wolowitz's furniture (rusty colour) and he matched it with whatever St. Vincent de Paul/Salvation Army furniture (blue) and really did a good job finding carpets and wall paint to match all of it. We know it's the set-building crew but - in the story - it's Stewart who had to come up with that. So, it certainly gives a creative credit to the nerd. I don't really think he's sleazy. I feel he's just the regular "living-off-others kind of guy until he's told how much a leech he is and finally realizes it". Parents didn't finish the job properly and/or overprotected him. Find the parents!

• Like 2

After their reconciliation he can tell her about how he learned a thing or two about touching during their break. :icon_wink:

You meant the remote control, right?

:icon_razz:

• Like 1

You meant the remote control, right?

:icon_razz:

Maybe Howard would let him use his robotic arm/hand.

• Like 1

Loved........ another classic old episode comedy........ fencing was fun, great quotes and movies references... Mayim nailed in the end...  make me feel so sad.....   Now speaking like Sheldon stop the madness and have our shamy back right now  !!

I would give a 9.... Can wait for the next one...

• Like 3

hilarious ep right up untill the last 5 minutes. Heartbreaking. Mayim smashed it though. 

Kunal was on form. Funniest I've seen him in ages

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 4

I thought the guys learning to fence was funny Stuart is becoming creepy but overall thought it was a very good episode with no real relationship drama

• Like 1

Overall, I enjoyed this episode.  Barry was great!  Out of the 5 so far, this is my favorite.  I like when the cast is mixed around.

I taste delicious..............

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 1

The guys fencing had me laughing so hard I probably missed most of the dialogue. That's what dvrs are for. Stuart is getting creepier by the episode. It was uncomfortable watching Sheldon and Amy in last scene. They need to get back together soon. The comedy parts this season has been great. Now its time to end the angst for everyone. Even the best relationships are funny. Let the couples live mostly happy ever after, and let all the fans relax and LOL!

Edited by 4everlenny
  • Like 3