Who should be Sheldon's new girlfriend?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have news for you, nothing about if/how much an individual needs/wants, or has sex is abnormal.  Everyone has different needs and desires.  

I was thinking Leonard.  They already act like a married couple.

Seeing Penny as a suitor for Sheldon means somehow getting over that huge firewall that the writers have built between the characters; Penny does not see Sheldon as a desirable adult male. To her he's

I really don't want to watch Shamy date other people, but if it has to happen, I'd like to see Sheldon date someone we haven't met yet. Maybe a fellow scientist from CalTech or someone that comes into the comic book store, or he meets at Comic-Con. 

Amy should date Raj. That 50 Shades of Brown fanfic at Comic-Con was hysterical! Kunal and Mayim have great chemistry! (not as great as JP and MB but...)

Bring Martha back for his new girlfriend. 

Martha managed to interest Sheldon in the humanities while at the same time wasn't phased in the least at his wearing Hulk hands for the evening. In fact, even after his 'Goodnight puny human', she was still game for sleeping with him. 

• Like 4

Penny is the perfect girlfriend for him, they care for each other, they love each other, they complete each other.

Penny can help Sheldon on the social (and sexual) part of a relationship, Sheldon can help her succeed in the business she is working in now, like he did with her Penny Blossom Empire.

• Like 4

Penny is the perfect girlfriend for him, they care for each other, they love each other, they complete each other.

Penny can help Sheldon on the social (and sexual) part of a relationship, Sheldon can help her succeed in the business she is working in now, like he did with her Penny Blossom Empire.

surely you jest.

Just because the tongue planted in your cheek can be seen on the horizon (if you'd like an unsettling image) it doesn't mean I don't agree with you...

As for the OP - Well, ideally nobody. But if SOMEONE, then Penny, obviously, yes. Or Martha. Or Raj, because he makes origami napkin swans.

latest?cb=20110521013124

fancy-fold-swan.jpg

And that's a GOOD THING.

• Like 3

Just because the tongue planted in your cheek can be seen on the horizon (if you'd like an unsettling image) it doesn't mean I don't agree with you...

As for the OP - Well, ideally nobody. But if SOMEONE, then Penny, obviously, yes. Or Martha. Or Raj, because he makes origami napkin swans.

latest?cb=20110521013124

Actually, I am not kidding. 

I won't say I am shipping them as much as I was Shamy, but if they end up together, I wouldn't mind anymore.

Martha managed to interest Sheldon in the humanities while at the same time wasn't phased in the least at his wearing Hulk hands for the evening. In fact, even after his 'Goodnight puny human', she was still game for sleeping with him. 

That's true (although I don't think Sheldon was interested in humanities as much as just keeping up his end of the bargain with Raj) . I almost forgot about her. Martha also recognized the Green Lantern he was carrying so she's probably just as into superheroes/comic books as Sheldon. Could work but I wouldn't want to see him with anyone but Amy.

Edited by Flaky

It wouldn't work with Martha.  She's too eager for sex and he would loose all respect for her (if he even had any in the first place) just like he did with Dr. Slut Bunny.

And as for the main question for me? 

Nobody!

Theres a key for every lock and Amy is the key to Sheldon's lock.

• Like 2

Bring Martha back for his new girlfriend. 

That thought occurred to me too.

Prior to the arrival of Amy, Martha seemed like his perfect match.

Amy should date Raj.

I think Raj is too desperate, even for Amy.

She just broke up with one emotionally stunted man, so she doesn't need another one.   

In fact, even after his 'Goodnight puny human', she was still game for sleeping with him. 

And, perhaps she's what Sheldon needs. Someone caring, but also a bit more experienced  than him.

Apologies for captioning the obvious, but Penny is married.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

It wouldn't work with Martha.  She's too eager for sex and he would loose all respect for her (if he even had any in the first place) just like he did with Dr. Slut Bunny.

And as for the main question for me? 

Nobody!

Theres a key for every lock and Amy is the key to Sheldon's lock.

Hasn't Amy just spent the past 4 seasons letting everyone, including Sheldon, know how eager she is for sex with Sheldon?

• Like 2

Hasn't Amy just spent the past 4 seasons letting everyone, including Sheldon, know how eager she is for sex with Sheldon?

Amy wasn't interested in sex at first and if you go back and count thru the years how many times each has mentioned sex in some way around the other, it's actually Sheldon that brings it up more than Amy.  He just accuses her of it which is why everybody thinks it's her but it's really him.  I'm actually surprised that nobody really seemed to catch onto that.

• Like 5

Why a girlfriend?  I really think Sheldon is a homosexual.

I think Sheldon is an anti-sexual. He has indicated that he would want someone with no sexual history (he is strangely moralistic, probably because of his mother) who is not interested in ever having sex. The only person who fits that persona is 4th season Amy.

Besides, what woman would be around Sheldon for more than a day and say "I want a piece of that!"

Edited by BangerMain
  • Like 2