The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.19 (April 12)

CBS has announced the details of the April 12th episode, "The Wheaton Recurrence", which sees Wil Wheaton return as Sheldon's nemesis.

"The Wheaton Recurrence" - A fight between Leonard and Penny threatens their relationship, while Sheldon battles Wil Wheaton in bowling, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, April 12 (9:31-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide.

If Leonard and Penny breakup they should NEVER get together again. Ross and Rachel had amazing chemistry and both of them were polar opposites who played off each other so well. Leonard and Penny have NO chemistry whether the writers/makers want us to believe it or not and frankly unlike Ross and Rachel, nobody could care a damn whether Leonard and Penny breakup or get together, because both of them together are just plain dull and can't even play off each other. The writers made a big mistake even getting them together in the first place. All their scenes in Season 3 have been for the most part, bland and lame.

First off, since the show hasn't aired yet why are you BlackWhiteRed talking about what happens. If you already know something shouldn't you put a spoiler alert by your post so that anyone that doesn't want to know won't get spoiled by your insider information until it airs on CBS. On the Fanforum Website they have a spoiler section where you are free to discuss all recently taped shows (I'm a member of that site and I do post on the spoiler thread). I don't know what the full rules are here but talking about anything that has not been aired or released by the show without a spoiler warning is not fair to people who do not want to find out till the show airs. As for the person who wrote post #3, you are entitled to your opinion about whether you think L/P have any chemistry however, saying that NOBODY would give a damn if they broke up is total nonsense. There are MANY PEOPLE who would be sad if L/P broke up. Can you guess that I would be one of them. I think L/P have great chemistry. Those two are the reason I started watching the show. Please think before you post a ridiculous comment such as that one.

I'm sorry if it upset you. I didn't mean it in that way. It was just my personal opinion. Sorry about that.

Appology accepted. Sometimes I come off as brash (I think this is the word I looking for) when I post a reply from a previous post. I actually kind of laughed when I read yours. No hard feelings.

I didn`t spoil anything, wow a lot of people misunderstand me sorry.

It was just a theory stay cool. Its like that Scene between Sheldon and Stewart: Stewart showed Sheldon a comic book and said something like its mindblowing and Sheldon suddenly was like: Spoilerallert. Thats how I see that here. No offense. BTW I edited my post.

But Back to toppic: I`m looking foward to the episode.

It's all good Carl. Blackwhiterose I'm looking forward to the episode too. It's a pity they're so many breaks between new episodes. Every 2 weeks!. That's crazy!.

I didn`t spoil anything, wow a lot of people misunderstand me sorry.

It was just a theory stay cool. Its like that Scene between Sheldon and Stewart: Stewart showed Sheldon a comic book and said something like its mindblowing and Sheldon suddenly was like: Spoilerallert. Thats how I see that here. No offense. BTW I edited my post.

But Back to toppic: I`m looking foward to the episode.

No problem. It's just the way you wrote your post it came off to me like you knew something. Like I said on the Fanforum Website they have a spoiler section where everyone is free to talk about TBBT before episodes are aired like myself. They also have L/P, S/P, and other threads about TBBT. Thank you for editing your post. I wouldn't have a clue how to edit one of my posts.

As for the person who wrote post #3, you are entitled to your opinion about whether you think L/P have any chemistry however, saying that NOBODY would give a damn if they broke up is total nonsense. There are MANY PEOPLE who would be sad if L/P broke up. Can you guess that I would be one of them. I think L/P have great chemistry. Those two are the reason I started watching the show. Please think before you post a ridiculous comment such as that one.

Here is another one, yeah me too, that's why I started watching the show because of them though I do like the plots of the rest of the cast like everyone else but my main reason is Penny and how leonard could get her, mantain the relation or if they brake up the way to get her back. It's the same reason why I see other shows like chuck, bones, fringe , the mentalist because of the plot of each episode and the chemestry.

No thats absolutley okay. I love Sheldons jokes too. Hope he`ll make a lot in that episode. :icon_cheesygrin:

And to my "spoiler-i-edit-the-post" : No its just this: In a lot of Series it happens that something like that happen what I`ve posted before I edited it thats why I wrote it. Sorry that you misunderstood it.

Well, I'm glad to tell you that there is a preview! Damn they were late to publish it, but here it is!

Warning, spoilers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HqsdhrgvUM

My comment:

'cause, yes, I have to comment. What the hell are they doing dressed like that at the beginning, seriously! Luckily it seems like it won't last long! We'll see!

The rest of the episode looks great! I'm really looking forward to the Leonard/Penny dynamic on this one! Plus, the war between Sheldon and Wheaton takes a second round! :)

damn!!! damn damn damn!! it has been a time of bad luck to several male characters among tv series, fringe, mentalist, bones, chuck and now the Big bang theory, I really think that the episode its gonna be really good and now waiting till monday to write some comments. Thanks for the video, it really took them some time to show it.

Yeah Will Weaton is back! :icon_cheesygrin: Can`t wait to watch the episode.

Yeah the bad luck sometimes comes arround xD pour male characters :icon_cheesygrin: but lucky Sheldon, he doesn`t have that problem. :icon_cheesygrin:

I really liked the episode, even with the ending I still liked it, it reminded me: "being there, happened that" damn! to wait another month to see what happens next.

Was a good one. Sheldon and Will Wheaton are always funny together.

And the end was so funny. But the rest: average I would say.

But its sad, that the next episode will come in three weeks and I have to wait so long.

Pour Penny, pour Leonard and pour Sheldon, `cause he has always a problem, when two people break up, especially when they`re his friends.

Well, it was a nice episode, again! Not all ''oh, I'll remember this episode forever'' kind of, but it was a nice one, really! Plus, they included major character development for the Leonard/Penny relationship, so that's good!

And the super-heroine dressing at the end went good, actually! I was worried about that in the promo, but when you understand why it happens, it's actually funny!

I do have one question however: How comes Raj was able to talk to his (her?) friends in that last scene? LOL ^_^

I really enjoyed the episode! Sheldon and Will Wheaton were great together. I may be alone in this but I always felt the show was better with Penny and Leonard just being friends and Leonard pining after her. As a couple they really don't seem to have much chemistry between them.

On a side note, did anyone else thing the episode was filmed differently? It seem to have more close ups of the characters than usual along with different camera angles.

This plot twist is comic gold ... Evil Wil Wheaton is responsible for Leonard and Penny's breakup and Sheldon knows it. I have a feeling we're going to be in for a deliciously wild ride for the last few episodes. The writers are geniuses. Not the Apple store kind, the Leonard and Sheldon kind.

Steve

The Wiki

I can so relate to what's going on between Penny and Leonard.

There was this one time, my boyfriend (we had started dating for a week!) said that he loved me. I said I loved him too. I meant it. He didn't.

Well, I found out he didn't mean it a couple of weeks later when he told me that I was "rushing things".

"You were the one who said "I love you" on the first week of our relationship!" - I said.

"Well, I didn't know what to say..." - He said.

It's not hard to imagine that we split up after this unfortunate conversation.