The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

907 'The Spock Resonance' (November 5)

'The Spock Resonance' - Season 9, Episode 7 
Airs Thursday, November 5 at 8/7c on CBS.

While being interviewed for a documentary about Spock from "Star Trek," Sheldon struggles to suppress his emotions about his recent break-up with Amy. Also, Wolowitz and Bernadette butt heads over remodeling his childhood home.

Rate the Episode

• Like 1

looks like another feel sorry for Sheldon episode is on its way.....lol

• Like 1

looks like another feel sorry for Sheldon episode is on its way.....lol

Looking like it will be a funny episode to me.

So, Chuck's daughter directed this episode and even from the preview you can see different camera angles being used.  I will be interested in the staging of the episode a bit more than usual.  I like when there's a new perspective injected with a new director for the episodes.

• Like 8

Sneak peeks are finally up!!!

I'm going to cry!!!

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 2

Thank you, Melody.  This episode is going to be both hilarious and heart-wrenching.     I find it interesting that Sheldon left that VM without knowing he was going to be revealing the ring...   Makes me wonder.   

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 1

Thank you, Melody.  This episode is going to be both hilarious and heart-wrenching.     I find it interesting that Sheldon left that VM without knowing he was going to be revealing the ring...   Makes me wonder.   

Yes...they definitely have a good set-up for Amy to learn about the ring through several means. I wonder if she is going to be upset with Penny if she sees it from the documentary and Penny doesn't tell her before...when she learns Penny knew and never told her.   It is going to be interesting times ahead.

• Like 1

Yes...they definitely have a good set-up for Amy to learn about the ring through several means. I wonder if she is going to be upset with Penny if she sees it from the documentary and Penny doesn't tell her before...when she learns Penny knew and never told her.   It is going to be interesting times ahead.

Maybe like when Bernadette found out Penny knew what a sleaze ball Howard could be, and not only didn't tell her, but set her up on a date with him?

• Like 2

So, Chuck's daughter directed this episode and even from the preview you can see different camera angles being used.  I will be interested in the staging of the episode a bit more than usual.  I like when there's a new perspective injected with a new director for the episodes.

I'm gonna focus on this. It might get me through the episode

• Like 1

What you mean when Bernadette knew about Leonard cheating, and never told Penny about it. As for the ring, whether Penny knew Sheldon had a ring or not, is not really her place. So not sure how Amy could be mad at Penny for knowing, she is not the one wanting to propose to her haha.

• Like 1

They're gonna have a stream on YouTube in about 45 minutes and I'll watch it then instead of 8 p.m. California time. :)

• Like 1

Good episode nice to see the Spock napkin make an appearance again after 7 years Loved Lenny interaction in this episode

• Like 2

Very good episode and I enjoyed the interactions between Mike and Howard.

I may be one of few that enjoy evil Will Weaton.

Lenny were adorable as usual.

I just love how Leonard gets Sheldon. Shelnard is life.

Oh Sheldon...my feels!!!!

• Like 2

Very good episode tonight, I enjoyed the interactions that Mike and Howard had while the Nimoy napkin from made it's long waited return for the Spock documentary. And I can't wait to see the aftermath of Sheldon seeing Amy on a date and kissing another guy next week.

• Like 1