Favorite comedy gags/scenes from the show 1-9?

3ku11

My favourite gags of all times is Sheldon's speech in "The pants alternative" and the following scene of him watching the youtube video...it always kills me! Actually, it is hard for me to pick a scene from that episode, since all of them make me roar with laughter! Special mention to Sheldon teaching Penny science in The Gorilla experiment" and an even more special mention to Amy's "It's a tiara!!!"

The Tiara scene made Amy win me over. I was not sure about Amy seeing I loved the first 3 seasons. Mayim just nailed it. Put it on me put it on me!! haha. I thought okay you can stay crazy lady lol. I well say to I think Leonard and Amy scenes are very underrated. Loved them trying to find Waldo, and Leonard is like because it is hard okay!

The morning after video chat, in Agreement Dissection, was brilliant.

I particularly like:-

Amy: I also found a Korean man’s business card tucked into my cleavage.

AND

Amy: They were out of menthols! Get off my back!

However, I think my favorite is, in Herb Garden, the way Amy tells Penny she and Sheldon have had sex (and later, that she's pregnant), turns quickly away, and, keeping a straight face, walks sharply away from the door.

Whilst not my favorite, one of my favorite running gags of Sheldon's is how he'll start off a speech that is either him bragging about himself and/or explaining something incredibly complex THEN he immediately follows it up with something incredibly mundane by comparison:

The examples I know of:

-The Egg Salad Equivalancy:

"But I can’t understand what she has to complain about. I mean, she has a front-row seat as I make scientific history. There’s string cheese in my mini-fridge, and that’s for anyone."

-The Parking Spot Escalation:

"I have been solely responsible for this university's six-loop quantum gravity calculations; I have changed the way we think about Bose-Einstein condensates, and I am also the one who got Nutter Butters in the cafeteria vending machine."

-The Vengeance Formulation:

Sheldon: "All right, how's this for revenge?A solution of hydrogen peroxide,and one of saturated potassium iodide."

Raj: "What's this?"

Sheldon: "Mountain Dew (sitting in a lab beaker, just like everything else LOL), ahh refreshing."

-And my personal favorite, The Bat Jar Conjecture:

"Sheldon: Well... At this point I should inform you, I intend to form my own team and will destroy the molecular bonds that bind your very matter together, and reduce the resulting particular chaos to tears.

Leonard: Thanks for the heads up.

Sheldon: You're welcome. One more thing.

Leonard: Yes?

Sheldon: It's on, bitch!"

As a Cubs fan, I used THAT on my father (a cardinals fan) before the division series between the cubs and cardinals happened this year.  It started off with me giving a speech on our phones in which I told him, "before things get ugly between us, may the best team win".  After that call ended I immediately left him a text that sent him a link to THIS VIDEO :D :

Edited by meka3000
  • Like 2

Season 5 isolation episode

The whole episode is hilarious and my favourite of the season

Leonard and Sheldon bobcat conversation cracks me up everytime

Sheldon and Amy negotiating is very funny and then

Sheldon griping the next morning to the guys

"I am a man of science, not someone's snugglebunny"

400748f52ce5549fa3eed7426ab32e9e.jpg

Season 5 was pretty strong in general, only speckerman was bad but another funny was this

tumblr_m9jvt8g6hK1remtwmo1_500.gif

Edited by rachelshamyfan

Whilst not my favorite, one of my favorite running gags of Sheldon's is how he'll start off a speech that is either him bragging about himself and/or explaining something incredibly complex THEN he immediately follows it up with something incredibly mundane by comparison:

The examples I know of:

-The Egg Salad Equivalancy:

"But I can’t understand what she has to complain about. I mean, she has a front-row seat as I make scientific history. There’s string cheese in my mini-fridge, and that’s for anyone."

-The Parking Spot Escalation:

"I have been solely responsible for this university's six-loop quantum gravity calculations; I have changed the way we think about Bose-Einstein condensates, and I am also the one who got Nutter Butters in the cafeteria vending machine."

-The Vengeance Formulation:

Sheldon: "All right, how's this for revenge?A solution of hydrogen peroxide,and one of saturated potassium iodide."

Raj: "What's this?"

Sheldon: "Mountain Dew (sitting in a lab beaker, just like everything else LOL), ahh refreshing."

-And my personal favorite, The Bat Jar Conjecture:

"Sheldon: Well... At this point I should inform you, I intend to form my own team and will destroy the molecular bonds that bind your very matter together, and reduce the resulting particular chaos to tears.

Leonard: Thanks for the heads up.

Sheldon: You're welcome. One more thing.

Leonard: Yes?

Sheldon: It's on, bitch!"

As a Cubs fan, I used THAT on my father (a cardinals fan) before the division series between the cubs and cardinals happened this year.  It started off with me giving a speech on our phones in which I told him, "before things get ugly between us, may the best team win".  After that call ended I immediately left him a text that sent him a link to THIS VIDEO :D :

I like the way he kind of kneels sideways when he's warning Leonard about what he's going to do.  :)

Sheldon in the ball pit from "The Einstein Approximation" probably has to be in my top 3 moments. I remember not being able to breath while watching that for the first time!

Another great that comes to mind is drunk!Sheldon singing the Periodic Table of Elements in "The Pants Alternative".

And Zazzles! Because he's zazzy.