Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To quote Penny again:- HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!   Looks like my latest one-shot, has just become AU.  

I think they will get engaged in Ep 9.11, mainly because of the guest cast of WW and PP, but also because I don't think Sheldon is going to wait to propose.   He already knows he wants Amy as his wife

A kitty sticker that says: me-wow?

Posted Images

I'm going to say by the end of this season we'll either see/hear about the ring or he actually proposes.  I think the next big milestone for them will be living arrangements and I'm going to call that one now.  The 200th episode will be Lenny moving completely into 4B permanently and full time now that Shamy are back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This line:

Quote

We'll see what happens with it," Lorre says with a cryptic laugh.

In reference to the ring from this interview: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-how-will-843827

Has me more and more convinced that something is gonna go hilariously wrong with the proposal :superstition:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2015/12/18 at 9:19 PM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

This line:

In reference to the ring from this interview: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-how-will-843827

Has me more and more convinced that something is gonna go hilariously wrong with the proposal :superstition:

I think that'll be in character for them. But hopefully it'll be a conbination of hilarious and touching moments. Not too hilarious, like the Star Wars episode.:icon_rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23 December 2015 at 3:30 AM, camelliayao said:

I think that'll be in character for them. But hopefully it'll be a conbination of hilarious and touching moments. Not too hilarious, like the Star Wars episode.:icon_rolleyes:

They normally balance the sweet moments with the really funny one excellently so I have complete faith :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 11 December 2015 at 10:34 PM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I'm gonna revise my guess to 16, just to be different :icon_cheesygrin:

Revising my guess again - based on the fact that Amy now knows about the ring and Sheldon has told her to "cool her jets" I think they are either saving it for the 200th episode or Sheldon is saving it for their next anniversary.

So if they're not engaged by 9x17 then I think 9x24, waddya think peeps? :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2016 at 10:59 AM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Yup I'm going for anniversary proposal :) so season Final! 

I was thinking 9.22 but the closer the date approaches, the more I'm thinking season finale too. Why? Because Sheldon hates leaving things up in the air. Their break didn't give him the chance for closure soooo maybe he'll arrange a do over of that day a year later.... they'll do the same stuff, have a real make out on his couch and then... pops the question . After of course he makes a long-winded speech about everything and Amy stops him and tells him to get to the point. Then he asks and the episode ends. We'll find out her answer in season 10 OR  Amy accepts and Sheldon suggests they go down to the court house in the morning. 

It's not what I want to happen but...you never know...   :icon_wink:

Edited by kelliluvtbbt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

I was thinking 9.22 but the closer the date approaches, the more I'm thinking season finale too. Why? Because Sheldon hates leaving things up in the air. Their break didn't give him the chance for closure soooo maybe he'll arrange a do over of that day a year later.... they'll do the same stuff, have a real make out on his couch and then... pops the question . After of course he makes a long-winded speech about everything and Amy stops him and tells him to get to the point. Then he asks and the episode ends. We'll find out her answer in season 10 OR  Amy accepts and Sheldon suggests they go down to the court house in the morning. 

It's not what I want to happen but...you never know...   :icon_wink:

If it's a cliff hanger I will be hella pissed! :angry:

I agree season finale though cus that is their anniversary :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

If it's a cliff hanger I will be hella pissed! :angry:

I agree season finale though cus that is their anniversary :) 

That would be the lousiest cliff hanger ever! What could Amy possibly answer? If the writers go for a proposal in the finale, for me we'll see the whole stuff, with unicorns and rainbows and bells ringing. On the other hand, if they decide for a cliff hanger also this year, a proposal won't do it at all!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

That would be the lousiest cliff hanger ever! What could Amy possibly answer? If the writers go for a proposal in the finale, for me we'll see the whole stuff, with unicorns and rainbows and bells ringing. On the other hand, if they decide for a cliff hanger also this year, a proposal won't do it at all!

Well we all know that Amy is gonna say yes and she knows about the ring so the suspense is kinda gone and I expect that they are gonna throw something in there to make it different - which worries me! :no: 

They seem to have been on a bit of a retrospective kick lately so I'm predicting a return of the 'someone leaves over summer at the end of the season' trope this year and the cliffhanger could come from that instead of from Shamy!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

They seem to have been on a bit of a retrospective kick lately so I'm predicting a return of the 'someone leaves over summer at the end of the season' trope this year and the cliffhanger could come from that instead of from Shamy!

Maybe it's Amy who leaves for a while (perhaps for work reasons), and that causes Sheldon to propose, just before she leaves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Oh god that would be heartbreaking :( 

I don't see why?

She'd leave at the end of the season finale, and return at the beginning of the next season, much like Sheldon did at the end of Season 7, and beginning of Season 8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't see why?

She'd leave at the end of the season finale, and return at the beginning of the next season, much like Sheldon did at the end of Season 7, and beginning of Season 8.

Cus She and Sheldon would be spending the entire Summer apart??! :icon_rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Cus She and Sheldon would be spending the entire Summer apart??! :icon_rolleyes:

You mean, like they did between the end of S7, and the beginning of S8?

Personally, I didn't find that particularly heartbreaking.

Maybe the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" applies here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5 March 2016 at 10:51 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

You mean, like they did between the end of S7, and the beginning of S8?

Personally, I didn't find that particularly heartbreaking.

Maybe the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" applies here.

You didn't find it upsetting that Sheldon had a nervous breakdown and ran away without saying good bye to Amy?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My worst case Shamy proposal scenario would be that Sheldon proposes to Amy in the season finale and in the first episode of the following season, you see Shamy entering into 4A, both smiling and ask the gang to guess what they did. They make some typical ironic guesses, before Shamy raise their hands and say both at the same time: "We married!"

I would be so mad if the writers would take away this wedding from us in such a malicious way! :icon_evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.