[Spoilers] Lenny & Shamy - The Neutral Zone

No Regrets

34 minutes ago, Radar said:

Yep, that sounds interesting. The few scenes they had without either Penny or Sheldon were always pretty awkward, especially in the early episodes. It got better in "The Anything Can Happen Recurrence", but still, as Amy said, it was weird. :shy: 

I think that is because there is not a lot of chemistry between Amy and Leonard, because they are both too much the same.  One is Sheldon's girlFRIEND and the other is his best FRIEND, so there are many things they do with Sheldon that are similar and of course I know now there are exceptions.  But you have them being sort of a tag team dealing with Sheldon, so except for when they pass Sheldon over to the other, they are in a way the same.

Actually, often times, people who are alike and/or have lots in common get along really well so to be honest, I've never quite understood the awkwardness  we sometimes see between them....at least not these days. When they first met and Amy was more robotic and insulting towards the group at times, it would have made sense. LOL. But after years of her being with Sheldon and having to put up with him in ways just like Leonard, I feel like they shouldn't be so awkward around each other and should practically be best buds. LOL. 

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Again hoping for a group scene tonight, and the odds are not too bad! Bernie's pregnancy will surely be anounced, and I hope everybody will be informed. Actually, I wonder if Bernie will tell the girls before she tells Howard? :wink:

• Like 1

I was happy to hear about the discussion Lenny had about their future babies :).

I was actually wondering where they stood on the subject. Leonard always seemed like he would have a child like NOW if Penny was okay with it but at the same time, based on how his relationship was with his mom, I wondered if that would bring some hesitation ("Just because you have kids doesn't mean you're going to like them." LOL)

Penny, I can imagine wanting to wait a while like she said at last night's taping.

Anyhoo, I was glad to have the confirmation :)

• Like 7

15 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I was happy to hear about the discussion Lenny had about their future babies :).

I was actually wondering where they stood on the subject. Leonard always seemed like he would have a child like NOW if Penny was okay with it but at the same time, based on how his relationship was with his mom, I wondered if that would bring some hesitation ("Just because you have kids doesn't mean you're going to like them." LOL)

Penny, I can imagine wanting to wait a while like she said at last night's taping.

Anyhoo, I was glad to have the confirmation :)

I didn't think there was a chance that Penny (to paraphrase) would put 'that body' through having kids! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just read the recent spoilers. So Beverly was actually offended that she had been left out at the Lenny wedding? Wow, she has a heart after all! :wink: I hope she really wanted to be there because she cares about Leonard and not because of her self-esteem.

A re-do of the Lenny wedding sounds wonderful! And a drama-free one, please! Well, a little drama would be okay, but nothing to ruin it, just some things not going as planned for the fun.

As for the rest: Waiting for more info, but this already sounds great for the upcoming season final. Add some sweet Shamy moments and my summer will be perfect! :good:

• Like 5