The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
No Regrets

[Spoilers] Lenny & Shamy - The Neutral Zone

1 hour ago, ShLe94 said:

I kinda get you... I'd like to see them hanging out without insults of any kind, very much like they did in 8x12, 'The Space Probe Disintegration'! I hope mine is not just wishful thinking...

Yes exactly. I didn't care for The First Pitch Insufficiency where they were comparing their relationships.. So if we do get more PALS (loving this already), then no more insulting. Of course there will always be a little picking between them :laugh:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ShLe94 said:

Or... What about PALS? Initials of their names... And doesn't "pals" mean "good friends" in slang? I'm not an English native speaker, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :icon_redface:

PALS is perfect! Love this. :yes:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ShLe94 said:

Or... What about PALS? Initials of their names... And doesn't "pals" mean "good friends" in slang? I'm not an English native speaker, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :icon_redface:

PALS gets my vote.

• Like 3

Thank you guys! I'm really happy you like my idea :icon_redface: Maybe we're starting a new trend... It'd be cool, huh?

#yayforthesuperpals  :wink:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, bluebird said:

Yes exactly. I didn't care for The First Pitch Insufficiency where they were comparing their relationships.. So if we do get more PALS (loving this already), then no more insulting. Of course there will always be a little picking between them :laugh:

A little "sibling rivalry" is perfectly okay, it is between Shamy and Lenny and also between the Shamys and the Lennys. But it shouldn't get nasty. During Shamy's break-up I was at least happy for Lenny...even if I would have preferred a more romantic version of their marriage. ;-) But when Sheldon addressed them as"Dr. and Mrs Hoffstaedter" in the last episode, that was quite cute and really made me smile. :-D

And 'just' 17 more days and us Shamys will have a lot more to smile about! :-D

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Radar said:

A little "sibling rivalry" is perfectly okay, it is between Shamy and Lenny and also between the Shamys and the Lennys. But it shouldn't get nasty. During Shamy's break-up I was at least happy for Lenny...even if I would have preferred a more romantic version of their marriage. ;-) But when Sheldon addressed them as"Dr. and Mrs Hoffstaedter" in the last episode, that was quite cute and really made me smile. :-D

And 'just' 17 more days and us Shamys will have a lot more to smile about! :-D

This is very true! I also loved the "Dr. and Mrs Hofstadter" line, so sweet :) Can't wait to see both Lenny and Shamy happy. Soon this nightmare is over, at least for now.. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ShLe94 said:

Guys, stopping here just a moment to say that I'm spreading the idea of the Super P.A.L.S. on Tumblr and it seems to work... We're creating an entirely new fandom here!

tumblr_nm7vdsyQ8R1r1n4hto2_500.gif.6c0db    :icon_cheesygrin:

Ooooh! I'm on Tumblr. I wanna join the madness! Link?

whatishappening.gif

• Like 1

On November 23, 2015 at 10:50:34 AM, ShLe94 said:

image.gif

• Like 5

On Fri Nov 20 2015 03:43:54 GMT-0800, Lionne said:

I have to say that this is one of those episodes that remind me that it's wiser to reserve full judgement until you see the episode yourself. Sometimes a taping is seen by a member of one ship who cares more about or concentrates more on that ship when they report about it, but what comes to air can be different. I felt that this episode was far more evenly balanced between the different storylines than I perceived from the original spoilers; Lenny and Shamy both had a lot of screen time and a balance between them, neither storyline seemed more important than the other....

Just came across this and I have to say that as the person that reported back from this episode, I'm a bit offended by this. When I go to the tapings and come back to report, it is never my goal to report only the important Shamy moments since I'm a Shamy fan. I love all the characters and I feel like if I'm going to come report back after a taping, I'm going to give it my all and not be one sided because it's not fair to the readers, in my opinion, to only come back and report on Shamy and nothing else.

Most people on the forum could see that I simply reported everything that I remembered and were grateful for it. I reported absolutely everything I could remember of the Lenny scenes and the rest of the episode. 

Anyway, moving on....

Editing to add in my report from that evening that was sooooooo all about Shamy:

28 October 

Title: The Plantonic Permutation

Directed by: Mark Cendrowski

Yes...here it is for anyone that may have trouble opening the file Monique attached above.  Thank you Monique (and Hazel and others that for now with to remain anon)!

Story by: Jim Reynolds, Jeremy Howe & Tara Hernandez

Teleplay by: Steve Holland & Maria Ferrari & Adam Faberman

-The whole gang (minus Amy) is gathered at Leonard and Sheldon's apartment eating one of their usual take out meals when Sheldon comes out with a ticket and invites anyone who would like to go with him to the Aquirium and buffet on Thanksgiving. The room is silent. Everyone is pretending to me more focus on their food because no one wants to go with Sheldon to the aquarium. He then responds by asking if they can hear him. Penny tells him and she and Leonard will be at home cooking all day for Thanksgiving. Bernie says that she and Raj will be serving food to the homeless on that day. Sheldon then asks, "Well, what about you, Howard?" Howard lies and says he'll be ALSO will be helping out by serving the homeless that day. Bernie calls him out and says he once told her he hates that type of thing. He replied, "Why do you love homeless people but hate me?"

-Later we see Sheldon on Skpe with Amy. He asks Amy if she would like BOTH of his tickets to the aqarium so that she can take who ever she likes.  He told her that no one else wanted to go. Amy told Sheldon that she could tell that he wanted to go and suggested that they go together.  He asked her if she thought it would be akward for them. She told him, "No" in her own words. 

-Leonard and Penny are at Shelnerds apartment. Both are excited about cooking their very first Thanksgiving meal as a married couple together. Leonard points  to his ipad and tells her to type in his password so they can look up the recipes they needed. His password was his birthday. Penny typed it in and it didn't work. She tried again, it didn't work and she told him that it wasn't working. He  types in his birthday and it works right away and he questions what did she type as his password (he knows that obviously she didn't know it.) Penny's response was, "Uuuuuhhhhhhh...."  He tells her, "You don't know my birthday..." She says that she does too and that it's in May. "May, what?" He asks her. She replies that she can't say it out loud because it's not secure (for his password). (They weren't mad in this scene so all is well.)

-We see Bernie, Emily, Raj and Howard walking up to what looks like the back entrance of this soup kitchen. 

"So how does this work?" Emily asks.

"They tell us what to do and it'll be a six hour shift." Bernie replies.

"I have to complain for 6 hours?" Howard responded."

"Have you ever done anything for anyone else?" Raj asks him.

He replies that he's a good lover to Bernie and Raj responds by giving a look of disgust.

The head runner of the soup kitchen opened the door and turned them all away because he had enough help and for them to please come back any other time. Bernie turns around after the door is closed and see's Howard smiling because he's glad they don't have to go in there and work. She tells him to wipe that smug smile off his face. They all begin to walk away when the head runner opens the door again and let's them know that they can stay and help because a large group of volunteers cancelled on him. Bernie is the one smiling now and Howard tells her to wipe the smug smile off her face and she replies, "I can't" with a laugh.

-There were three short scenes (I think?) that were Sheldon and Amy in the car on the way to the aquarium. The scenes featured  the following:

*Sheldon bringing a list of questions to ask Amy and keep the convo between them going and less akward.

*He asks her has she gotten any pets, been on or is planning any vacations soon. Those were two of the questions on the list I can think of right now.

*Amy tells Sheldon that they've known each other for years and she doesn't feel they need a list of questions to help them conversate and told Sheldon to just flat out ask her what he wanted to ask.

*Sheldon tells Amy that he knows she's been seeing other men and he asked her how many men she's dated, how many dates with each and did she have coitus with any of them and when are they getting there because he's hungry.

*Amy says she set herself for that one and but answers all of his questions and ends it with they'll be there in 40 minutes and tells him she packed him some Cheerios in baggie in the glove compartment. He asks are they regular or honey nut. She says thery're mixed with both. In his own words that I can't remember, he makes a comment that whoever gets to date her is lucky because of that (the mixing of the cereal) He reaches into the glove compartment and grabs the back and starts eating them.

*Amy asks Sheldon how he's doing and he replies by says he's doing fine. She tells him, "good" and that she wants him to be happy. He tells her that he believes her and he'd believe her even more if she would have thrown some Apple Jacks in the baggie as well.

So that was the jist of the car scenes....he asked her not once but twice if she slept with someone else so obviously that was important for him to know.

-Howardette and Remily are at the soup kichen and the head runner is showing them to their station. They will be washing dishes. Howard complains about having to work in the kitchen and not in the front serving the food.

-Shelnerds Apt. Lenny are working on Thanksgiving dinner. "Okay, and one teaspoon of pepper, which was the name of your childhood dog," Leonard said to Penny mockingly and proving that he knows everything about her. She tests him out and asks him, "Who's my favorite Spice Girl?" "Baby" "Who's my favorite member of N*SYNC?" "Justin" "Who's my favorite Backstreet Boy?" "Ha! Trick question, N*SYNC, forever!" Leonard replied proudly. "UGHHHHHH!" Penny is defeated. 

At one point Leonard mentions to Penny that he  knew that she didn't like the orange lingere piece that he got her for Valentines day because it made her look like a slutty carrot.  Penny reveals that she NEVER told anyone that and that she only wrote it in her journal. Leonard was busted. Penny was a little annoyed that he would read her private journal....which he tried to deny with his high pitched "lying" voice.

Later, Leonard admits that he just saw the journal, thought it was something else when he picked it up. Penny asks him why would he keep reading after discovering it was her journal in which he replied, "You know I'm a book worm..."

He offers to read part of his journal to her and of course he reads sweet romantic stuff and she's not buying it and wants him to read the LAST thing he wrote in his journal and it was OMG OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIES. GAH! 

(Here is probably one of the before mentioned Shamy car scenes)

-Howardette and Remily are washing dishes. Howard mentions that it's not so bad after all. Emily mentions, "Yeah, only 5 hours and 40 minutes to go..." or something like that and Howard flips out again, "We've only been doing this for 20 minutes???" Raj suggests to Howard to try to relax and that he once read that washing dishes is sort of like meditation and to just be one with it.  They both started the breathing exercises and suddenly, the head runner comes in and says, "Okay, we need three up front!" Bernie, Emily and Raj run and leave Howard behind and he says, "Hey! not fair, I was meditating!" 

-Sheldon and Amy are at the aqairium. We see them after they had eaten at the buffet there and Sheldon, in his own words, comments that the food sucked considering where they were. Amy comments that he was just upset he couldn't have a Pilgram hat and he replied they gave one to a sleeping baby, which was pointless.

They're walking around he he suggests to Amy a game where one person names three types of fish and the other has to say which one they would befriend, which one they would eat and which one they would kill (was that the last one? can't remember).

Amy said, "Oh, you mean like that game...." (sorry, can't remember what she said here but she she mentions "who you would marry, kill and something else.)

They start playing the game and getting along really well. Great chemistry, they seem to be enjoying each others company and Amy even comments, "I miss this." Sheldon replied, "How can you miss a game you've never played?" (Oy, Sheldon. LOL)

-Back at the Soup Kitchen, this man, by the name of Elon Musk, who is Howards hero apparently, walks up next to him washing dishes and drops off a tub of more stuff for them to wash. Howard fan girls over him and they make small talk. Elon says, "It's great to help others, isn't it?" Howard dramatically says, "Yesssss! I had to drag my wife up here with me." They get into talking about Howard and his job as an astronaut and Elon basically offers to contact Howard for another future mission or whatever (don't remember). Howard is still fangirling and makes a comment about how he wishes Elon could adopt him

-Shelnerds apartment.  Penny is in the kitchen opening up the oven and taking a look at the turkey, "Leonard, get in here, I can't tell if this turkey is done...."

"Be right therrrrrrrrrrre" He says. He comes out in the little orange number he had given her and his socks. LOL.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Penny asks and can hardly keep a straight face.

Leonard wants to make it up to her that he read her journal so he even made a sign to hold up "I READ MY WIFE'S JOURNAL, I'M A NAUGHTY LITTLE CARROT." or something like that. LOL.  He told Penny that she can take a picture of him and post it on facebook. (How sweet is he? LOL) and she said, "I'm not gonna post a picture of you like that for all to see, I don't even wanna see you!" 

Leonard starts to mock her and walks closer to her and dance against her, being goofy and she has her hands over her face like, OMG. Just then, in walks Howardette and Remily to gaze their eyes upon Leonard dancing up on Penny. They're both embarrassed. Leonard covers his ass and runs to his room and Howard says, "Where are you going, sexy?" LOL.

So, I think I hit just about all the scenes and the final one involved Shamy:

-Amy is in her car driving and we see Sheldon sittiing on the couch at home and they're both on the phone talking to each other. Amy told him that she really had a nice time. She asks him if she can be his girlfriend again. "I thought you wanted us to be friends?" He replied. "We can still be friends..(forgot what she said here)..."

The next thing I remember is Sheldon's comment:

"I excel at many things but getting over you is not one of them. I think we should just be friends."

So yep, that's about it....

So, yes, there you have it. I was only focused on Shamy. No other scenes were written about here, nope. For shame, Monique. For shame. LOL.

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Just came across this and I have to say that as the person that reported back from this episode, I'm a bit offended by this. When I go to the tapings and come back to report it is never my goal to report only the important Shamy moments since I'm a Shamy fan. I love all the characters and I feel like if I'm going to come report back after a taping, I'm going to give it my all and not be one sided because it's not fair to the readers in my opinion to only come back and report on Shamy and nothing else.

Most people on the forum could see that I simply reported everything that I remembered and where grateful for it. I reported absolutely everything I could remember of the Lenny scenes. 

Anyway, moving on....

And we are very, VERY grateful for it! :) 

• Like 1

On Tue Nov 24 2015 16:51:17 GMT-0800, ShLe94 said:

Guys, stopping here just a moment to say that I'm spreading the idea of the Super P.A.L.S. on Tumblr and it seems to work... We're creating an entirely new fandom here!

tumblr_nm7vdsyQ8R1r1n4hto2_500.gif.6c0db    :icon_cheesygrin:

Beautiful idea. Just beautiful. 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2015, 3:21:14, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I also love that Amy doesn't seem to like Leonard that much for no apparent reason!

That started right from the word go, didn't it?

From the Zazzy Substitution:-

Leonard: So, this is nice. First time we’ve all gotten together to eat.

Amy: You’re right, he’s a festival of humdrum chitchat.

:laugh:

On 11/19/2015, 4:15:53, luminous said:

So...Finally Amy can enjoy a whimsically inventive time too. :icon_cheesygrin:

Not forgetting, frequent and intense. :icon_biggrin: 

On 11/19/2015, 4:33:07, No Regrets said:

Oh! I was just thinking: when Amy and Sheldon get married, do we think she'd pick Penny as maid of honour?

I'll be very surprised if she doesn't.

• Like 1

I look forward to the changes we'll get to see with Lenny and Shamy once Amy has moved into 4A and Leonard into 4B. 

It's gonna be a fun ride.

*more Penny and Amy time

*I Love Lucy style couple wars when they're at odds (Haha)

*Girls both sleeping at Lenny's and the boys at Shamy's when the girls are mad at their men and/or vice versa.

*Dinners with both couples at one apartment or the other

So many possibilities....sigh.....

• Like 9

What an Awesome Thread! I love Lenny as well (Yes I honestly do) They have sen such a fantastic team and I love the comedy they bring. Lenny are just a perfectly matched and glanced couple :)

And We all know I love my Shamy as well!

Yay for Love :)

• Like 6

On 28.11.2015 at 1:54 AM, MJistheBOMB said:

I look forward to the changes we'll get to see with Lenny and Shamy once Amy has moved into 4A and Leonard into 4B. 

*more Penny and Amy time

*Girls both sleeping at Lenny's and the boys at Shamy's when the girls are mad at their men and/or vice versa.

Oh I want all of these! Would be so much fun!

Who else is overly excited that Shamy will be reunited soon and we could finally have some great PALS scenes in the future episodes? 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

*more Penny and Amy time

Y U MAKE ME THE CRY

• Like 1

When Amy moves in 4b. I agree i can see couple style wars. Lenny Ricky and Lucy. Shamy Fred and Ethel. Got some potential their. 

Edited by 3ku11

11 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Until Amy bites Penny. :icon_biggrin: 

6 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

When Amy moves in 4b. 

I think you mean 4A.

8 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

bigbang.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterboxPALS.jpeg

Which episode is this one from?