[Spoilers] Lenny & Shamy - The Neutral Zone

No Regrets

40 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

My thoughts on 200Th episode...

Definitely think it will be a Shamy proposal now, and here's my scenario...

Sheldon gets Lenny to help him plan a dinner party complete with dancing...

Some funny scenes then the event, the whole gang is in a cleared out 4A dancing...

Camera scans to Raj he says I love you baby, camera turns to Emily holding Cinnamon...They both sort of smile. Lol

Camera scans to Howardette...Howard hugs Bernie and thanks her for helping him get through his mother's death. Bernie says I love you and I am starting to see what a wonderful father you will be...

Now on to Lenny... They are slow dancing staring lovingly into each others eyes...Leonard says Mrs Hofstadter I am so happy you came into my life, I love you so much..Penny responds with tears in her eyes Oh Dr Hofstadter, I love you! Then they kiss! (And all Lennys hearts melt, again)

Then they scan to Sheldon and Amy. Sheldon shaking drops to one knee and pulls the ring out of his pocket and says Amy Farrah Fowler you have changed me in ways I didn't think were possible, I cannot live without you in my life, Will you marry me? Amy is shaking and crying whispers Of course I will Sheldon. They kiss and embrace.

Tag scene.. They are still kissing and then break and tell the gang. They all go nuts!

that is great, all of them together. it would not show case one ship.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

My thoughts on 200Th episode...

Definitely think it will be a Shamy proposal now, and here's my scenario...

Sheldon gets Lenny to help him plan a dinner party complete with dancing...

Some funny scenes then the event, the whole gang is in a cleared out 4A dancing...

Camera scans to Raj he says I love you baby, camera turns to Emily holding Cinnamon...They both sort of smile. Lol

Camera scans to Howardette...Howard hugs Bernie and thanks her for helping him get through his mother's death. Bernie says I love you and I am starting to see what a wonderful father you will be...

Now on to Lenny... They are slow dancing staring lovingly into each others eyes...Leonard says Mrs Hofstadter I am so happy you came into my life, I love you so much..Penny responds with tears in her eyes Oh Dr Hofstadter, I love you! Then they kiss! (And all Lennys hearts melt, again)

Then they scan to Sheldon and Amy. Sheldon shaking drops to one knee and pulls the ring out of his pocket and says Amy Farrah Fowler you have changed me in ways I didn't think were possible, I cannot live without you in my life, Will you marry me? Amy is shaking and crying whispers Of course I will Sheldon. They kiss and embrace.

Tag scene.. They are still kissing and then break and tell the gang. They all go nuts!

Aww, I'd like that to happen so much - I'm hopelessly romantic and seeing all the four couples happy and deeply in love would  be the death of me! :icon_redface:But IDK... Maybe that would be a little too 'cheesy' for TBBT? Moreover, this show's writing hardly ever is predictable... That's why I wouldn't be surprised if 200th were about something we're not expecting at all, like a solid science plot. Anyway, I'm still hoping for a great group episode :)

• Like 1

Yeah Big Bang ain't a rom com believe it or not lol. That sounds nice, but a tad to cheesy for my tastes. Seeing its the 200th episode, be nice if Lenny were involved in some big way, original couple and all. But more a focus on the guys. And how they better off with the women in their lifes. Almost like a TPTB point of reference, to the people who think they ain't. And just want them playing video games all the time like its 2007 haha. I would still like a Lenny re do wedding, kinda like continuity from the 100th ep which was them getting back together. And the 200th episode should of been the Wedding IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2015 at 0:49 AM, ShLe94 said:

(please, let her be Lisa Kudrow! I seriously love that woman) showing up at some point intrigues me a lot... Or maybe we're all wrong again, and none of them will never appear on screen LOL We'll see :)

Isn't Lisa Kudrow a little young, to play Penny's mother?

20 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbVDcWxwNrI

This was a recommended video for me to watch on YouTube today. Very cute. Happy New Year, PALS! 

Aww the feelings :girlinlove: our Snowflakes and Heartworms are perfect! Thank you for posting, Monique, I very much appreciated it! :)

Happy new year, dear members of the Pals fandom! There aren't many of us here, but YKW? I don't care! Thank goodness this thread still exists! Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't get why the split between these ships is so deep... Anyway, let's hope 2016 will be a great year for our beloved show, the Super Pals and all of us, of course! As a glass-half-full kind of person, I have a good feeling about it all :kiss:

Edited by ShLe94
  • Like 7

12 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Happy New Year Super Pals! :drinks:

So what is everyone's 2016 wish list for Lenny and Shamy? 

A few that spring to mind for me are:

• Leonard and Penny living together sans Sheldon full time
  • Shame moving in together
  • and Shamy Engagement :wub:

*I want Lenny to continue working on whatever issues they still need to work on so that they can be more in sync with each other (not that they aren't in sync now but you know what I mean. LOL.) 9.12 will be the start of this when they each speak to that doctor lady.

*I want Lenny to move away from Sheldon because they deserve it and Sheldon has some growing to do of his own. I'd like to see Sheldon living alone for a while to be honest. It would really open his eyes to what everyone does for him and hopefully it will help him in many ways, like he can go out and get his drivers license and a car (I want this so badly. LOL) for starters. He seriously can't be driven around forever, he's not an old helpless man. LOL.

*Shamy engagement sounds nice ;-).

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

He has a learner's permit and Amy taught him how to drive.   They never said that he actually got his driver's license. 

I think it's a given that he passed his test, and now has a full licence.

This is how the conversation went:-

Leonard: That is not a compromise. A compromise is me driving you everywhere because you refuse to learn how.

Sheldon: Oh, I learned how. Amy taught me.

Leonard: What? Then. then why don’t you do it?

Sheldon: Uh, well, it’s scary. And sometimes I get the pedals mixed up. But, more importantly, driving me to work is one of the things that gives your life purpose. I can’t take that away from you, so what do I do? Oh, come on, I’m practically feeding you the answer. I compromise.

If he hadn't got his full licence, I think he'd have used that, as the reason he still has Leonard drive him.

• Like 1