big bang dec 17th????????

bazinga42

I just noticed when setting my dvr that big bang will not be on the 17th?? it says that football is on from 8-11pm?? when will big bang be on again?? I have been waiting forever to see Sheldon and Amy finally be together! please don't tell me I have to wait until January :( 

I just checked mine and it still shows Big Bang for Thu at 8pm ET. I'd say you're either looking at the wrong thing OR you live in an area where they're going to preempt regular programming for a big football game. Are you near an NFL team that's about to make the playoffs or anything?

Edited by Gbb
  • Like 1

The NFL game Tampa Bay vs St Louis is scheduled for Thursday night on NFL Network. However if you live in home area of one of these teams, it's possible they could be showing it on an over the air network, such as CBS. This is done here in the Pittsburgh area when my Steelers are on ESPN or NFL, so the local fans can watch even without cable or satellite. It's possible TBBT could be shown on another local channel such as CW. Or they might show it later. Hope this helps, and Welcome!