Howardette & Rajily (Spoilers) Thread

MJistheBOMB

1 minute ago, I Miss Dan said:

Raj had another girlfriend, I think named Emily.  She was the deaf girl he bought all the stuff for, and apparently that relationship last for a while.

I got the impression it was a couple of weeks, not long at all. Well maybe long for Raj

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JE7 said:

I got the impression it was a couple of weeks, not long at all. Well maybe long for Raj

I believe it was one episode. Raj's parents cutoff his allowance and then he couldn't buy her things. After that it was over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

If I remember correctly the taping report, after he told her that he had a girlfriend, at some point he asked her if she felt a "connection" with him and she actually said she felt. But, obviously, since she got a new boyfriend soon after that, it was just a "something"...

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I´m curious, how it will be played out. If she said it with a subtle undertone or if she said it just calm.

Nevertheless, this doesn´t justify that he breaks up with Emily (ON VALENTINE´S DAY!) just to ask Claire to become his girlfriend.

Sometimes he reminds a little bit of Ted Moseby, he is as naive and dreamy and totally obsessed with relationships as Ted.

They would make great friends.

Or maybe he was just looking for an excuse to break up with Emily, so Claire was the perfect occassion for that.

I mean he wanted to break up with her by the end of season 8, but then his fears crawled up and he hesitated and confessed his love for her instead.

Maybe next time we see him having a word with Amy, while they drink some glass of Chardonnay?

Or now that he doesn´t have a girlfriend anymore, he spends more time with Howardette? Poor Howardette, prepare yourself because granny Raj is coming for you! :)

I can see him, buying tons of baby stuff, decorating the dormitory of the baby and accompanying Bernadette to the preparatory classes for expectant mothers, He would totally get excited and fill baby´s room with giant teddy bears, and extraordinary expensive baby equipment for thousands of dollars.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, I Miss Dan said:

Raj had another girlfriend, I think named Emily.  She was the deaf girl he bought all the stuff for, and apparently that relationship last for a while.

That´s right, there was this deaf girl. But were they actually together? Or did they just had a few dates and Raj was so happy, that he finally was having dates, that he bought all the stuff for her? Does anyone know which episode it was?

3 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

That´s right, there was this deaf girl. But were they actually together? Or did they just had a few dates and Raj was so happy, that he finally was having dates, that he bought all the stuff for her? Does anyone know which episode it was?

The Wiggly Finger Catalyst, Season 5, Episode 4.

• Like 2

Raj needs some shaking up or something.  Poor guy spent the first 6 seasons not being able to talk to women, now he's running rampant.  Someone needs to rope him in and talk to him about how to have a real relationship.  I think he wants to play the field which is fine, but he should be honest about it.

To me it looks like he is forever looking for the "next best thing" in a woman, or he wants what others have (remember he had a crush both on Bernadette and Penny). 

I like Emily once they made her less creepy, but I don't want her to be a cookie cutout either.  I hope they find their way back to each other (LOL at MJ's post)

Bernie pregnant...feels like a natural progression.

• Like 4

I enjoyed the Raj and Claire story. Howard´s and Raj´s discussion about Frozen was funny and then I saw Claire and I couldn´t help, but she reminded me of someone. :icon_wink:

Bildergebnis für elsa frozen   Claire.png

I started to grin when she said "Let it go", I wonder why. :icon_cheesygrin:

But my favorite part of the Raj and Claire story was the end, when Raj started his Bollywood fantasy of him and Claire. Oh Raj, you are such a dreamer! :icon_biggrin:

Edited by Desdemona

3 hours ago, Desdemona said:

I enjoyed the Raj and Claire story. Howard´s and Raj´s discussion about Frozen was funny and then I saw Claire and I couldn´t help, but she reminded me of someone. :icon_wink:

Bildergebnis für elsa frozen   Claire.png

3 hours ago, Desdemona said:

But my favorite part of the Raj and Claire story was the end, when Raj started his Bollywood fantasy of him and Claire. Oh Raj, you are such a dreamer! :icon_biggrin:

More like a fool than a dreamer.

• Like 1

On 22/01/2016 at 9:49 AM, Desdemona said:

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I´m curious, how it will be played out. If she said it with a subtle undertone or if she said it just calm.

Nevertheless, this doesn´t justify that he breaks up with Emily (ON VALENTINE´S DAY!) just to ask Claire to become his girlfriend.

Sometimes he reminds a little bit of Ted Moseby, he is as naive and dreamy and totally obsessed with relationships as Ted.

They would make great friends.

Or maybe he was just looking for an excuse to break up with Emily, so Claire was the perfect occassion for that.

I mean he wanted to break up with her by the end of season 8, but then his fears crawled up and he hesitated and confessed his love for her instead.

Maybe next time we see him having a word with Amy, while they drink some glass of Chardonnay?

Or now that he doesn´t have a girlfriend anymore, he spends more time with Howardette? Poor Howardette, prepare yourself because granny Raj is coming for you! :)

I can see him, buying tons of baby stuff, decorating the dormitory of the baby and accompanying Bernadette to the preparatory classes for expectant mothers, He would totally get excited and fill baby´s room with giant teddy bears, and extraordinary expensive baby equipment for thousands of dollars.

Yes Ted Moseby! Pretentious as hell lol.  Rajs problem is his inconsistency. He wants love, then hes a douche. Im not sure he's even an actual character. Just a tool.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Anyway, I thought Claire was cool but I'm not even gonna bother picturing a future with her and Raj because I'm just so confused as to what the hell the writers are doing with him right now. Will he go back to Emily eventually (if she wants that)? Will he and Lucy get back together? Will Yvette make a come back? Claire? I JUST DON'T KNOW! LOL. 

Anyway, Claire scored some cool points with me for not liking Frozen. I'm not a fan either. 

• Like 4

On 8.2.2016 at 4:21 AM, 3ku11 said:

Yes Ted Moseby! Pretentious as hell lol.  Rajs problem is his inconsistency. He wants love, then hes a douche. Im not sure he's even an actual character. Just a tool.

You are right, Ted is so pretentious! LOL

I always dreamt of a HIMYM/TBBT crossover. Imagine the guys go out and meet Ted and Barney.

The guys start to talk and Raj confesses to Barney, that his girlfriend just broke up with him, so Barney explains him some of his theories. Sheldon listens to his theories, leans over to Raj and says: "That´s ridiculous, don´t trust him! I´m sure he has a Münchhausen Syndrome!" Barney hears that and puts some alcohol in Sheldon´s drink, everytime he looks away, to get sure, that he doesn´t interrupt Barney in his explanations anymore. And his plan works, because after a few drinks, Sheldon agrees to everything Barney says and replies: "You are a genius!" 

I love the speculations about the name for Howardette´s baby!

How about Ringo Shlomo Wolowitz for a boy? :icon_cheesygrin:

And I go for Caroline Deborah for a girl as well, it would be cute, it would a nice memory of the actress Carol Ann Susi and Howard´s mother!

4 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Anyway, I thought Claire was cool but I'm not even gonna bother picturing a future with her and Raj because I'm just so confused as to what the hell the writers are doing with him right now. Will he go back to Emily eventually (if she wants that)? Will he and Lucy get back together? Will Yvette make a come back? Claire? I JUST DON'T KNOW! LOL. 

Anyway, Claire scored some cool points with me for not liking Frozen. I'm not a fan either. 

Off topic but I've never seen it and its become a 'thing' that I'm gonna avoid it forever now cus those songs have bugged me so much!

• Like 1

On 3.2.2016 at 8:40 AM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

My prediction is:

Boy

Named Michael Rajesh Wolowitz 

and he will be the smallest baby of all time! ... also have lots of hair! :rofl: 

A hairy baby would be hilarious! LOL

The gang visit Bernadette and the baby in the hospital. They say hello to her and leave her to see the baby.

But when they see it, they are shocked, because it is so hairy.

After a moment of silence, Sheldon says: "Wow, that´s what I call hairy!"

Raj replies: "Yeah, it looks like an Ewok!"

Ewok-Baby.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Off topic but I've never seen it and its become a 'thing' that I'm gonna avoid it forever now cus those songs have bugged me so much!

I agree. Take out some of those songs and already the movie would improve. LOL!