Howardette & Rajily (Spoilers) Thread

MJistheBOMB

On February 9, 2016 at 4:02 AM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Off topic but I've never seen it and its become a 'thing' that I'm gonna avoid it forever now cus those songs have bugged me so much!

Blasphemy!

On February 9, 2016 at 10:36 AM, MJistheBOMB said:

I agree. Take out some of those songs and already the movie would improve. LOL!

More blasphemy!

Who ARE you people?! ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Heellllloooooo! Eeeeeechoooooooo!

Ok I´ve read the latest TR and I like it, because we get some more sweet Howardette moments and we get a strange Raj episode.

I wonder why Emily would call him and sleep with him? I mean, for heaven´s sake does Emily have any self-esteem? :girlimpossible:

Unless..... she wants to revenge to Raj for having broken up with her? 

Something like Glen Close did in "Fatal Attraction"? But without killing or doing harm to any animals.

Maybe she invites him in the next episode to a common weekend somewhere. They have sex and when he sleeps she bonds him and drives away or something like that. :p

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Shelldon said:

Ok so the writing of this Claire/Raj/Emily thing is beyond a mess and I really doubt Claire was introduced just for this. 

The break-up seems like its only purpose was to keep Emily out of the 200th episode. Claire said she wasn't interested before, so why is she (someone the show has made out to be the rational opposite of Raj) suggesting Emily is manipulating Raj? What information does Claire have about the situation to make that assessment? How much has Raj even told her about Emily?

Emily wanting Raj back does sound suspicious though, if anything she should be wanting Raj to grovel or done with him. Not sending him gifts. Their little argument over Sheldon showed at least a little bit of controlling behavior from Emily.

This is the second time the show has made Raj choose between two of his flames. If Emily's back for the rest of the season I hope they continue with this toxic relationship angle, it will at least add a purpose to Emily. I'm not sure how Claire will intervene yet, but hopefully Raj comes to a realization from this. I don't mind Claire being his "true one" if they rectify the sloppy introduction.

Emily´s behaviour is suspicious indeed. She seemed cool headed and direct and not to fear confrontations. So why would she suddenly loose her mind about Raj and want him back? We will have to wait for the episode.

The first time she had a rival she won, because Lucy gave up easily after she found out that Raj was dating another girl.

Now Raj has to decide again and I´m curious in which direction the writers will go this time and which intentions Emily has.

Who knows maybe Claire was manipulating Raj, when she told him that Emily is manipulating him? It can go both ways.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's just it, I think it was Claire who was doing trying to do the manipulating when she knows just about nothing about Emily. She knew that Raj is basically weak and flip flops back in forth so she went for it and tried to keep him from going back to Emily.

I don't know where the writers are going with this yet but hopefully some where good.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...