Paleyfest 2016

hazelra7

Hey guys!  I would love to know who is going to Paleyfest this year!  Maybe we can all meet up for a dinner before the panel or we can meet up afterwards.  It would be a great way to meet new people from the forum!  I know about 4 people going as of yet, but I am sure there might be more of you guys lurking out there.  Respond here or PM me and we can start a Paley Fest meet up thread! WOOHOO!

paleyfest.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, hazelra7 said:

Hey guys!  I would love to know who is going to Paleyfest this year!  Maybe we can all meet up for a dinner before the panel or we can meet up afterwards.  It would be a great way to meet new people from the forum!  I know about 4 people going as of yet, but I am sure there might be more of you guys lurking out there.  Respond here or PM me and we can start a Paley Fest meet up thread! WOOHOO!

paleyfest.jpg

Did you get a ticket?!

... I'm not even jealous. Honestly!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

*googles flights/hotel*

Actually not as expensive as I thought! I'll have to keep that in mind for maybe going to a taping but I doubt I'll make this *pouts*

I dont like liking this post... Not at all.  BUT we have ALL of Season 10!  Maybe beyond!!

1 minute ago, EvilStewie said:

hmmm.... I just need to see if I can trust my 17 year old for a few days.  What is a good Hotel?

For Tapings, we stay at the Tangerine in Burbank. IF you want to the WB tour, its perfect. I don't know Hollywood Hotels too well, so I will have to see what I can find. If you can do a taping as well I would get the Tangerine.  About 160 per night.  

1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Who?

Ricky was the monkey enrolled in Amy's nicotine addiction study that was in her apartment in The agreement dissection. I suspect it didn't end well for him, Amy was supposed to examine the brain of the monkeys used for that study...Regarding Barnabas, no idea...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Ricky was the monkey enrolled in Amy's nicotine addiction study that was in her apartment in The agreement dissection. I suspect it didn't end well for him, Amy was supposed to examine the brain of the monkeys used for that study...Regarding Barnabas, no idea...

Oh right.

The Answer: "They dead."

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

Hello guys :) does anybody know if tickets are still available? Cause when I try to get them on the site I keep getting an error message... Thanks in advance 

Try calling them.  That probably works better, especially since you are not local to the area.   Sometimes these ticket systems are picky about what information they want and if you don't fill it in correctly you will get an error.   So call and ask specifically if they are sold out and if not what you may be doing wrong and why you get the error.  They have been pushing it on the net so I think if they were sold out they would say so, but it is wise to call and check.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

This might have been posted in another forum, but I think the author has some good ideas that perhaps those attending PaleyFest can inquire about.

http://whatculture.com/tv/the-big-bang-theory-season-9-10-things-that-still-need-to-happen.php

I don't agree with all ten points, but personally, I would like to see:

9.  Stuart's character find success (whether the comic store or in love), I just want to see the quirky, yet lovable Stuart from the earlier seasons again.

8.  A new quirk:  Many of the episodes beat the old quirks to death with little variation, but only if the new quirk is lighthearted and drama free.

7.  Howardette:  Looking forward to seeing Howard and Bernadette explore this new chapter, especially if they are sweet like during their engagement.

4.  Raj:  whether it is staying single, or reuniting with Emily, or dating Claire, I would like to see Raj get more screentime and more favorable plot lines.  

2.  Moving around:  Would love to see Lenny live together in 4B and Sheldon and Amy or Sheldon and Raj (they do work well together) in 4A.

1.  Proposal:  Although I connect more with Shamy and look forward to a proposal and wedding, I would also love to see a renewal ceremony for Lenny.

I know the writers are reluctant to disclose future developments, but it is always interesting to hear their perspective regarding past incidents that could shed some insight.

• Like 1

From Spoiler TV:  http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/02/questions-for-cast-and-crew-of-big-bang.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Questions for the Cast and Crew of the Big Bang Theory at PaleyFest

If you have any questions for the cast and Creators of the Big Bang Theory, Please post them below. (Go to the link to post)

With: Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, 
Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, 
Steven Molaro, Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady

big%2Bbang%2B.jpg

• Like 5