Paleyfest 2016

hazelra7

guys, can u help me out  - I never considered going before but now I'm thinking maybe I should since I'm gonna be in LA at that time, I checked the tickets and I think the only ones left are the ones in the last rows.. Then again Dolby theater is not even that big?  

If you've been there already - do you think it's worth getting those tickets? will I see anything ? Or it's better to either have good tickets, or just watch on youtube later instead ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I'm a very, very long-time lurker, and to be honest, I probably wouldn't be posting right now, but I have some questions about Paleyfest that I just can't seem to find anywhere on the net and I'm hoping y'all can help me. This is the first time I've ever attended anything like Paleyfest, and I have so many questions! Is there any kind of "Do's and Don'ts" list, like what you can and can't take in with you, how you should dress, how early you should get there, etc.  Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!       

22 hours ago, hazelra7 said:

ANYONE NEED TICKETS!!!????  PM me!!

"The only conclusion to the dirty sock was to find a dryer sheet for your heart and massage it on your quirks and all, Darlin'. "

Awwwwwww this is toooooooo cute.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, camelliayao said:

"The only conclusion to the dirty sock was to find a dryer sheet for your heart and massage it on your quirks and all, Darlin'. "

Awwwwwww this is toooooooo cute.

I love my quote thing so much.  I am such a Shamy nerd!  LOL  Thanks so much!

• Like 2

Someone on IG said that Hulu had recordings of other panels already up, so it is assumed that Hulu will have the TBBT panel as well.

I wish they were doing the theater simulcast this time like last year.  There weren't many people in the theater, but it was almost as good as being there!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, phantagrae said:

Someone on IG said that Hulu had recordings of other panels already up, so it is assumed that Hulu will have the TBBT panel as well.

I wish they were doing the theater simulcast this time like last year.  There weren't many people in the theater, but it was almost as good as being there!

They only have full show panels for four shows so far....so they are not immediate posts, but eventually there should be a post there yes.   They do get small clips up quicker, but those are only like 2-4 min clips.   The full panels ones take longer for them to load up there.   There have already been six panels so they are lagging a bit behind.   I think you have to have an account with Hulu and log-on to see them.

Edited by stardustmelody