The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

Without a trace and Cold Case

I know these shows stopped production years ago but recently here in the UK, 1 particicular channel has started showing them in the evenings

Makes me wonder how I missed watching these from the beginning because they are pretty good

• Like 1

Without a trace is a missing person type crime show. Yeah pretty good shows.

Same here, a channel is showing both of them. I used to watched it once in a while but didn´t see all episodes. I really like Without a Trace and record it now every day but I´m not really a fan of Cold Case so I stopped to record it.

Oh also "bones" is showing as part of a early evening triology with cold case, without a trace and then bones which I know is still airing new episodes, though I have no idea what season, need to do more research

It's my new obsession, a few years too late but nm!

Edited by rachelshamyfan

27 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Oh also "bones" is showing as part of a early evening triology with cold case, without a trace and then bones which I know is still airing new episodes, though I have no idea what season, need to do more research

It's my new obsession, a few years too late but nm!

I thought Bones was cancelled? Its still going? Had no idea.

17 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I thought Bones was cancelled? Its still going? Had no idea.

It's currently halfway through production for season 11, no idea if it will carry on after (more research is needed)

After Without a trace there´s here Numb3rs, and then Cold Case. It´s sad they show Numb3rs not in the right order. Like that show. And following Bones too, but we are way behind of you.