[Spoilers] Your 200th Episode prediction

Sheldon has a nightmare about a surprise birthday and then runs away. After that I have no idea except most likely Tonstar17 will be drinking too much once it is all over. Well assuming the drinking has not started already.

• Like 5

Sheldon has a nightmare about a surprise birthday and then runs away. After that I have no idea except most likely Tonstar17 will be drinking too much once it is all over. Well assuming the drinking has not started already.

They all get drunk at the party and wake up at the police station after a massive western style brawl. And no I haven't started yet. On the gin. ☺

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I am sure it will be hilarious whatever they do and I don't really have any expectations, but I could very much see some trouble brew at the party and I would hope that it ends up with a restraining order from Adam West against Sheldon to add to his collection.   Jail would require another set and given how little time they have and so many people, not sure they will have another set for that.   But it would be hilarious.

• Like 4

There are so many possibilities even with yesterday's spoilers, I'll go with my two favorites.

1) Sheldon's having a nightmare: somebody ( Amy? Lenny ? ) has just thrown a surprise birthday party for him and everybody is making fun of him because of the Batman's balloons which make him look like a ten-year-old. Leads him to reconsider his lofe as a grown-up: let Leonard leave 4A, and even maybe asking Amy in.

2) Lenny throws him a Batman-themed birhtday party to rub him in the right way so that they can announce they're moving out. But unfortunately things turn badly: nobody knows how, but Kripke and Leslie show up and make fun of Sheldon. Beverly who was in LA for a conference of some sort decided to pay Sheldon a visit and arrives in the middle of the party, she ends up making fun of Leonard who gets emotional and finally tells the truth at the wrong moment.

• Like 2

I.think the cold open well be Sheldons dream. The Title Celebration Experimentation. Suggests clearly Celebration of someone or something. And experimenting with something. May lead to living arrangements. So experiments with Amy moving in.AFTER the nightmare. Adam West gets a restraining order lol.

Makes me wonder why they would give away the entire title...Maybe the experimentation is about the celebrating itself and not living arrangements? Although I can't think of a way to connect the two.

Since the 100th was a Lenny ep, maybe Shamy will celebrate Sheldon's birthday with some kind of roleplay? :vampire: Sometimes the title is about a small detail in the episode...

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Maybe the decorations could also mean to celebrate the show itself. :icon_wink:

Yeah thats true maybe all these guest stars. Maybe the celebration is the show. But of course in. Cannon they need a reason to celebrate. So prob Sheldons bday. Which I think may. Start with a cold open Nightmare. Then Sheldons nightmare comes true. It wasent a dream Sheldon lol.

19 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Yeah thats true maybe all these guest stars. Maybe the celebration is the show. But of course in. Cannon they need a reason to celebrate. So prob Sheldons bday. Which I think may. Start with a cold open Nightmare. Then Sheldons nightmare comes true. It wasent a dream Sheldon lol.

But isn’t the 200th Episode of “The Big Bang Baby“ reason enough?
(No, I’m not necessarily talking about Sheldon!)  :icon_razz:

• Like 1

The episode for me will be a group episode and an uninterrupted back and forth between the (recent) past and the present. The present sets at Sheldon's birthday party in 4A and the past is about Amy and the gang that decide to make an "experiment" with him, i.e., organizing the perfect party for a person who hates parties. So with different flash backs it is shown why Adam West, Wil, Leslie, Beverly, Kripke are at the party. Possible explanation: West and Will were at some event at the Comic Book store and somebody invited them (being very persuasive with AW), Beverly was already visiting his son (with the possible bonus of starting analyzing in her own cold and sarcastic way the reasons why Lenny still live with Sheldon), Kripke wasn't invited at all but he crashes the party and brings Leslie with him just to annoy Sheldon more. Of course, the party is all but perfect, Leslie fights with almost everybody there, underlying her previous relationships with Leonard and Howard and how stupid  Sheldon is, AW wants to leave, Sheldon...is Sheldon, Beverly is...Beverly. At the end, anyway, all goes for the best, with the possible decision of Lenny to move out....

All I know is Adam West is going to be on I don't know if anybody who watching Big Bang now remembers the original Batman I saw it in reruns growing up

Maybe it's the episode where the gang has had it with Sheldon and murders him and they spend the whole episode tying to hide the body relax Sheldon fans just joking:icon_razz:

Edited by Earnie

4 hours ago, Earnie said:

All I know is Adam West is going to be on I don't know if anybody who watching Big Bang now remembers the original Batman I saw it in reruns growing up

Maybe it's the episode where the gang has had it with Sheldon and murders him and they spend the whole episode tying to hide the body relax Sheldon fans just joking:icon_razz:

I did grow up watching Adam West as Batman with fight scene sounds that took up most of the screen (i.e. POW, WHAM) and all of Robin's "Holy ....." sayings.  

I had to look up the BBT episode (apparently Season 3, episode 17), but I laughed so hard at the following lines the first time I saw it.

Penny: Who’s Adam West?

Sheldon: Who’s Adam West? Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?

Then later...

Penny: That is so sad.

Sheldon: No, what’s sad is that you don’t know Adam West was TV’s Batman.

batman.jpg

batmangroup.jpg

Edited by Touche
  • Like 2

I did grow up watching Adam West as Batman with fight scene sounds that took up most of the screen (i.e. POW, WHAM).  

I had to look up the episode (apparently Season 3, episode 17), but I laughed so hard at the following lines the first time I saw it.

Penny: Who’s Adam West?

Sheldon: Who’s Adam West? Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?

Then later...

Penny: That is so sad.

Sheldon: No, what’s sad is that you don’t know Adam West was TV’s Batman.

batman.jpg.570f3268da76100701fe46eb2c1332ec.jpg

batmangroup.jpg.ad920d1df07e3f04d7051d18fbebb931.jpg

Well obviously they don't talk about batman like clueless Sheldon. they are not narrow minded. Sheldon learned a valuable lesson. Don't talk about super heroes while making out or even or after having sex with your girlfriend. Or has he.

16 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Well obviously they don't talk about batman like clueless Sheldon. they are not narrow minded. Sheldon learned a valuable lesson. Don't talk about super heroes while making out or even or after having sex with your girlfriend. Or has he.

Yeah, unless they're role playing I think superhero discussion during romantic moments is a no-no, particularly The Flash... lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Yeah, unless they're role playing I think superhero discussion during romantic moments is a no-no, particularly The Flash... lol

I think he meant more in terms of what do you have in common (besides sex) to talk about during non-intimate moments since this was back in season three.  Clearly a lot has changed for all the characters though.