Top five fav eps

3ku11

Thinking its coming on 200th. I was just curious as to.what everyones fav eps. Theirs alot of excellent episodes. So hard to cut it down to five. But probably. 10 I think haha.

10. Egg Salad Equivalency

9. Fuzzy Boots Corrarlly

8. Bad Fish Paraidigm

7. Justice League Recombination

6.Scavenger Hunt Vortex

5. 43 Pencularity

4. Adhesive Duck

3. Precious Fragmentation

2. Middle Earth Paradigm

1. Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well.yeah if you ship shamy. Not in my top ten. But that's just me. Watching s1 gotta say prob best season.

No, as a TBBT fan.
I could say the same that you mostly nominated Lenny episodes, and that because you are a Lenny like S1 the best.

But sometimes you do not have to lable someone...

Edited by Chiany

10 without a ranking:
*The Adhesive Duck Deficiency
*The Scavenger Hunt Vortex
*The Egg Salad Equivalency
*The Proton Resurgence
*The Table Polarization
*The Middle-Earth Paradigm
*The Barbarian Sublimation
*The Gorilla Experiment
*The Troll Manifestation
*The Ornithophobia Diffusion
*The Cooper/Kripke Inversion

:shy:

Oh my what a hard question!

I'm actually really grateful for this question cus it made me go through the episode list in order at IMDB and start writing down my faves and then I was gonna try and get that list down to at least 10. I've also realised that what I thought was my favourite season actually wasn't when I tallied up the episodes.

What happened was I was one for S1, two for S2, four for S3, seven for S4, five for S5, twelve for S6, eleven for S7 and then I gave up counting :rofl: 

This show has only gotten funnier/better for me over the years and it is nice for me to reflect upon that :) I would recommend a similar stroll down memory lane to anyone else here!

I've done a faves per season list instead:

Season One:
1x04 - The Luminous Fish Effect

Season Two:
2x11 The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

Season Three:
3x08 - The Adhesive Duck Deficiency / 3x18 - The Pants Alternative (my all time fave!) /  3x23 - The Lunar Excitation

Season Four:
4x03 - The Zazzy Substitution / 4x13 - The Love Car Displacement / 4x21- The Agreement Dissection

Season Five:
5x12 The Shiny Trinket Manoeuvre / 5x24 - The Countdown Reflection

Season Six:
6x10 - The Fish Guts Displacement / 6x18 - The Contractual Obligation Implementation
6x21 - The Closure Alternative / 6x22 - The Proton Resurgence

Season Seven:
7x03 - The Scavenger Vortex / 7x09 - The Thanksgiving Decoupling
7x14 - The Convention Conundrum / 7x15 - The Locomotive Manipulation

Season Eight: 
8x08 - The Prom Equivalency / 8x14 - The Troll Manifestation / 8x20 - The Fortification Implementation 

Season Nine:
9x05 - The Perspiration Implementation / 9x11 - The Opening Night Excitation - I suspect this might change after the 200th episode though :) 

I honestly can't pick a top 50 never mind a top 5! 

The episode that makes me laugh the most, every time I see it, is Adhesive Duck. So I'll put it in any top 5 list. 

So that will be 5. Rest have super special meaning for my favorite tv couple ever. Of course, why lie! So 43 Peculiarity, perfect Penny I Love You scene; Recombination Hypotheses, Lenny find their way back to each other; Holographic Excitation, hot, hot hot Lenny, including new uses for a Tardis, twice; and Gorilla Dissolution, my favorite scene of the series, Oh My God Yes; are 4 through 1. Romance Resonance just misses the list, great Lenny plot and love Howard's song.

1. The Scavenger Vortex!!!  ( Amy and Howard together...PURE GOLD!)

The others don't come close but had a moment or two that put them in the top 5

2. Fish Gut displacement ( Devious Amy being...Devious)

3. The Skank Reflex Analysis ...(Raj and Howard LOL)

4. The Shiny Trinket Maneuver ( Amy IS a Princess)

5. The Earworm Reverberation ( Huge ship moment)

Edited by EvilStewie

I honestly sttil think.the shows top and forever memorable ep well.be Bath Item. Not my fav ep overall. But the Leonard Nemoy Napkin scene made Big Bang legendary. I think thats what ppl well remember. Another ep I forgot to mention Peanut Reaction. S1 was pretty much gem all of them.

I'm not good with episode titles, but some of my faves:

1. The Scavenger Hunt.  So many funny moments in this one

2.  The Games night one- cute and funny

3.  The one where Howard and Bernie get married.  I thought it was hilarious.  I also like the one where they sing to Bernie in quarantine.  Can you guess, I totally love Howard.

4.  The one with the guys developing their new theory/and girls read Amy's fanfic/Bernie pageant stuff/Serial Apeist.  Loved that one.  Liked the guys getting along for a change, and the girls parts were hilarious.

5.  The one where Sheldon gets drunk and gives his speech at the awards dinner.  Drunk Sheldon for the win!

5 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Herb garden was okay. Howdette getting engaged was a big moment. The rest of the episode was sort of mediocre though.

Did you really come here just to comment on my post, or do you have actual something to contribute to the topic itself?

I def can't narrow it down to 5, but i'll try to list 10 ... In no particular order : 
(Also, with the exception of Earworm and Mars, my overall-fav episodes and my Shamy-moments fav episodes are different ) 

1. Earworm Reverberation - for obvious reasons hahaha ; cute Shenny interactions ; cute Lenny vs Sheldon ; Dave ; Footprints on the Moon

2. Anxiety Optimization - one of my fav versions of crazy Sheldon (if not the most favorite ) ; Emily and Cinnamon (i ship Rajamon : D ) ; one of my favorite Shamy date nights ; Amy kicking Sheldon out (you go girl!!)

3. Intimacy Acceleration - yes, hate me, but i loved it. I love Penny opening up and i love Sheldon opening up. Also 'not to steal from the Bible, but turning water into wine sounds pretty good' is one of my fav Penny's lines EVER!

4. Cooper Extraction - probably my fav group episode, it is so organic and flawless and funny ; i loved the laundry room scene, i found it hilarious, not off-putting ; also I loved the throwback to the way Penny's dressed in the early seasons, i miss it ; Sheldon making Amy his screensaver

5. Mars episode - the whole turtle scene and the whole stairwell scene are probably in my top 10 Shamy scenes ever ;  one of my most favorite Raj's plots from all season ; Lenny doing it on a painting story.

6. 7x13 - Penny finally following her dreams ; Penny standing her ground to Leonard ; Sheldon supporting Penny & Penny getting Sheldon to do yoga

7. 7x19 Indecision Amalgamation - probably my most fav episode of all seasons - 'PLEASE. PASS. THE. BUTTER.' and crazy Sheldon trying to choose and literally all small lines in that storyline ; the return of killer gorilla ; cute Lenny/Wil plot (probably my fav Wil episode ) ; Rajily storyline and him being adorable on their date

8. 7x20 - the geology book ... one of my most fav Sheldon moments EVER! it's GOLD!.... 'Oh no... i called Stephen Hawking last night' ; all of Howardete/Rajily date... I've never liked Howard more than in this episode 

9. 7x21 (yes, second half of season 7 is my absolute favorite : D ) Anything Can Happen Recurrence - Lenny & Sheldon hanging out together with so much ease ;  Sheldon seeing a psychic ; Raj watching a horror movie

10. 6x4 Re-Entry Minimization - PAmy beating Shelnard in all games ;  the way Sheldon played Pictionary is one of my fav TBBT scenes of all times ; and the pies in the face scene!

11. Robotic Manipulation - the scene where Penny finds out about Shamy, gold (everyone's reactions, literally I love every line in that scene ) ; how Penny encouraged Shamy to go from digital to real world in the first place ; the Shamy date (just KILLED me, Penny's reaction is priceless, and how similar Shamy were back then ) ; Howard and the robot hand!!! 'what do you mean it happened again?'

12. Zazzy - Shamy against the world with their arrogance over the moon; Amy has no f***s to give and tells Sheldon neurobiology is superior ; Sheldon losing his sh*t with 25 cats (and how adorable he was with them <3 )

Edited by brilliantfool

Did you really come here just to comment on my post, or do you have actual something to contribute to the topic itself?

Five off the top of my head: The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis, The Adhesive Duck Deficiency, The Panty Pinata Polarization, The Scavenger Vortex, The Herb Garden Germination.

Agree on your first four.. Probably Gorilla dissolution for number 5. By the looks of you first four Tripper you seem to be a Shenny shipper.