Tripper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably the best show ever! (:

Except for maybe MD House, but comparing those two shows would be just... wrong.

Lucky for me I have all episodes on my computer. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had not watched this show in a year or so and had no desire to watch it again and I own the entire series on DVD. It bothered me that my interest in this show completely disappeared because at one point it was my favorite show. I was thinking of selling the DVD set. But couple of weeks ago I put season 1 in and am working my way through the entire series (I'm on the last one now) and I have fallen in love with the show all over again!

I was an avid fan of this show when it first came out. Loved it.

It started a rerun a few months ago here. So, I decided to watch. But for some reason I could not like it any more. I used to love the characters, but now I just think them all very annoying people.

I quess I have changed. I wonder wether I someday find myself hating BBT too.

-hope not!

I was an avid fan of this show when it first came out. Loved it.

It started a rerun a few months ago here. So, I decided to watch. But for some reason I could not like it any more. I used to love the characters, but now I just think them all very annoying people.

I quess I have changed. I wonder wether I someday find myself hating BBT too.

-hope not!

That's what worried me too. I used to love that 70s Show and went through a time of having no desire to see it. But since that went away and I am enjoying it once again I think for me the BBT is safe too. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I like That '70s Show. It a good show and pretty funny especially Season 2-6. 

I did not like season 8 and The departures of Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher killed the show. I will never understand why they went another season without them. Eric was the center of the show and Kelso was the break Out and Most Popular Character. 

I like That '70s Show. It a good show and pretty funny especially Season 2-6. 

I did not like season 8 and The departures of Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher killed the show. I will never understand why they went another season without them. Eric was the center of the show and Kelso was the break Out and Most Popular Character. 

Yeah it was good, but it was just the begginning of the many imitators of Friends to be fair. I diddn't like which I like in Big Bang, was that Love Triangle. Just too much angst for a comedy. It often has comparisons with Big Bang Theory. But I like Big Bang better, more depth and complexities espeically with the characters. 

Yeah it was good, but it was just the begginning of the many imitators of Friends to be fair. I diddn't like which I like in Big Bang, was that Love Triangle. Just too much angst for a comedy. It often has comparisons with Big Bang Theory. But I like Big Bang better, more depth and complexities espeically with the characters. 

I never thought it was a Friends Imitation. before Friends there was Seinfeld, Before Seinfeld there was Cheers, Before Cheers there was Three's Company,..etc,. 

I agree BBT was better no doubt. Some have compared Raj to fez... eh The only real similarity is their are both  form a foreign  country. and Raj is a better actor then fez. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

I never thought it was a Friends Imitation. before Friends there was Seinfeld, Before Seinfeld there was Cheers, Before Cheers there was Three's Company,..etc,. 

I agree BBT was better no doubt. Some have compared Raj to fez... eh The only real similarity is their are both  form a foreign  country. and Raj is a better actor then fez. 

Yeah I never got the Friends Seinfeild comparisons though, completely differnt shows haha but anyway. I just remember Critics, saying it was a Friends proto type show thats all. You know the Ensemble Piece type show. I liked it though, I agree though it declined when Eric and Kelso left, thats like if Leonard and Sheldon left Big Bang. 

Yeah I never got the Friends Seinfeild comparisons though, completely differnt shows haha but anyway. I just remember Critics, saying it was a Friends proto type show thats all. You know the Ensemble Piece type show. I liked it though, I agree though it declined when Eric and Kelso left, thats like if Leonard and Sheldon left Big Bang.

Ensemble Sitcoms had been around a long time before Friends came on the air (Lucy, Mary Tyler Moore Show, All In The Family, M*A*S *H, Taxi, Cheers, Golden Girls, etc..,,) So I don't get that Argument .

I don't get the Friends/Seinfeld comparison either. The reasons I listed the shows above is because they all centered around a Group of Friends/ Roommates.

And yeah if Leonard and Sheldon left Ratings would tank immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal