In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

That '70S Show

Tripper

Actually, Topher Grace is a good exampe of an actor who remains working sucessfully after being the star of a hit show without all the hoopla that follows Ashton Kutcher around.  He seems to have got the balance right.

• 1 year later...

Just a re bump. Currently watching over here re runs. I.think its season 5. Hilarious. Red cracks me up. Dont like Jackie thouhh, she was so selfish. Felt sorry for Kelso. Iike Hyde. But knowing he cheats with Jackie not so much. Eric is funny. Fes is classic. Donna bit of a biatch though. I like Tbbt better, more depth in the characters. But it has its place. Funny one ep, Eric's cousin Penny comes to visit lol. Played by Brittany Daniels. Ironically of course A very very popular tv Character Penny later on. Looks like Penny too haha.

Edited by 3ku11

This was the previous show that really struck a chord with me.   I was the character's ages, during the time in the Seventies(and the setting is very close to where I actually grew up in Wisconsin.  It's mentioned several times the characters go to Kenosha).  After thinking about it.  I'm a somewhat more Leonard than Eric is, and somewhat more Eric than Leonard is. 

There were quite a few shows I enjoyed through the years.  But That '70s Show and TBBT are the two of three (The Dick Van Dyke Show is the other) that really can watch at anytime, and enjoy them. 

4 hours ago, Tensor said:

This was the previous show that really struck a chord with me.   I was the character's ages, during the time in the Seventies(and the setting is very close to where I actually grew up in Wisconsin.  It's mentioned several times the characters go to Kenosha).  After thinking about it.  I'm a somewhat more Leonard than Eric is, and somewhat more Eric than Leonard is. 

There were quite a few shows I enjoyed through the years.  But That '70s Show and TBBT are the two of three (The Dick Van Dyke Show is the other) that really can watch at anytime, and enjoy them. 

Kelso was my fav. Unfortunay Kelso moved into Charlies house lol. I agree this Taahm, and Himym and Bbt. Friends ish I can enjoy at any time.

• 1 month later...

Been binge watching this show lately. Knew the characters, but never watched it regularly. Realized I was in high school also when the show took place. Never realized how funny this show was. I would probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if I watched it in first run though. I would have been a perpetually disappointed Eric/Donna shipper! Lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Been binge watching this show lately. Knew the characters, but never watched it regularly. Realized I was in high school also when the show took place. Never realized how funny this show was. I would probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if I watched it in first run though. I would have been a perpetually disappointed Eric/Donna shipper! Lol

Just watched the ep Eric ditched and returned..he leaves again I think. I.agree I was in.highschool.when the show aired.. But only watching now. Really funny.. Reminds me of tbbt so much. More of a Kelso Jackie Shipper haha. Kelsos hilarious. Show was done when he and Forrman left though.

• Like 1