The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MTBigBangTheoryFan

Who's Being Sent Off At The End Of Season 9?

Who Will Be Sent Off At The End Of Season 9?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be Sent Off At The End Of Season 9?

• Raj
    • Penny
    • Leonard
    • Howard
    • Bernadette
    • Amy
    • Sheldon
    • Someone else
    • No One

Who do you think will be sent off at the end of Season 9? It been almost customary for The show since  the end of season 1. 

Season 1: Leonard and Penny first date

Season 2: The Guys goes to the Artic Circle

Season 3: No one 

Season 4: No One 

Season 5: Howard goes to Space

Season 6: Leonard goes to the North Sea 

Season 7: Sheldon goes on a cross-Country Train Trip  

Season 8: Leonard and Penny runs off to Las Vegas 

Season 9: ?

Personally I am leaning towards Raj. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

I'm thinking either:

A: Penny gets offered a movie role and has to go to Vancouver or similar to film.
or
B: Leonard and Sheldon get the offer to go somewhere abroad to help prove their theory, either to CERN or to work with Hawking. 

Unless they come at us with another 9x24 is one day and 10x01 is the next? which would stretch Bernadette's pregnancy a little further :) 

• Like 1

I like the idea of Leonard and Sheldon leaving to prove their theory. But I think either Penny gets a movie offer. Say producers saw her in Serial Apist. Or Raj gets sent off to India . Because his parents are sick of his sowing wild oats lol. And arrange his wedding. But if Penny leaves. Part of finalie could be Leonard deciding to let Penny go. Or go with her. So Lenny leave for the summer. 

3 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Just seems like time for Penny to go. Perhaps to a sales conference.

Yeah I think this whole mortality rate. Is similar to Lilly in Himym. Im not saying Lenny well break up. I dont think they well. But its leading to Penny leaving. I think she's due. This storyline has to lead somewhere.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Yeah that works too, I predict drama for the final too unfortunately :( 

If there is a cliff hanger I'm gonna throw something! 

• Like 1

I'm thinking no one....

Maybe we end on a S/A and P/L living arrangements knock down drag out over 4A?

S/A engagement?

But...with the news of the gravitational wave discoveries...Caltech was actually involved in the project....the show could find a reason to send one or more of the characters to the LIGO Observatory in Louisiana

gravitational-waves-03-670x440-160210.jp

http://news.discovery.com/space/weve-detected-gravitational-waves-so-what-160213.htm

• Like 8

5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Im not saying Lenny well break up. I dont think they well.

The mere thought of a break up makes me cringe and discomfits me. Urgh!

@ topic: I think no one will be sent away.

Edited by luminous
  • Like 1

If they are sending someone for LIGO, it would have to be Leonard. He has an understanding of GR(according to his whiteboards), LIGO uses lasers,  he has worked with a team, on experiments.  Not saying he would be the one to leave, just explaining who it would be if it involved LIGO. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, djsurrey said:

i agree with you , going to sales conference.

not for a movie role, did she not walk out of 

a audition?

14 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I like the idea of Leonard and Sheldon leaving to prove their theory. But I think either Penny gets a movie offer. Say producers saw her in Serial Apist. Or Raj gets sent off to India . Because his parents are sick of his sowing wild oats lol. And arrange his wedding. But if Penny leaves. Part of finalie could be Leonard deciding to let Penny go. Or go with her. So Lenny leave for the summer. 

I like the thought of Raj going to India and returning to California with a girl he is set to marry, arranged by his parents. This girl would be really impossible for him to deal with 'cause she does not like him...at all! But the more she shows dislike towards Raj, the more he's drawn into her. She's crazy rich too so Raj won't be able to flaunt his money to gain her attention. Maybe then we'd see him make a genuine effort to win a girl's heart.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, fragileShAmyheart said:

I like the thought of Raj going to India and returning to California with a girl he is set to marry, arranged by his parents. This girl would be really impossible for him to deal with 'cause she does not like him...at all! But the more she shows dislike towards Raj, the more he's drawn into her. She's crazy rich too so Raj won't be able to flaunt his money to gain her attention. Maybe then we'd see him make a genuine effort to win a girl's heart.

This is not a bad storyline. Season 9 is almost over and Raj has no definite direction yet as to a love line. Looks like the tptb doesn't know what to do with him just yet.

• Like 4

Leonard, he will move to 4B, while Penny stays in 4A, because Sheldon may be sad, after they separate.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Leonard, he will move to 4B, while Penny stays in 4A, because Sheldon may be sad, after they separate.

I can see TPTB doing something crazy like this.  At this point I wouldn't mind if Leonard went off on some job related thing or anything to get him away from PIA, Penny, 4A!

#FreeLeonard

#LeonardDeservesBetter

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 3

Yeah I think Leonard or Penny are the most likely to leave this summer and Leonard's father will be the catalyst for one of them to leave.

#FreeLeonard

• Like 2

I think it will Sheldon and Penny going on a trip together...

may be Penny gets a part in a movie and as leonard keeps brooding she takes Sheldon with her as support....

I want to bet for Amy ... Sheldon might tip her off bec she is jealous of Penny. Or Penny wanting to break off from the group just to discover what she wants in life

Sent from my SPIN2 using Tapatalk

I think they mined the character goes away for the summer pretty well. Guess I want to see something different happen that's not a break up or Sheldon having to leave to sort through his emotions to changes he has no control over.

Posts hidden due to comments about other posters.  Posts hidden because others quoted those posts.