The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Einstein Von Brainstorm

The Flash TV Show

I couldn't find a thread on this so...

Who is watching this?! I seriously need to talk to someone about this after that two parter! 

Who is this guy?:
The-Flash-Mask-Prisoner-Jay.thumb.jpg.40

And more importantly who is this guy?!:
The-Flash-Zoom-Identity-Revealed.thumb.j

I need answers and a support group! :rofl: 

• Like 1

The first guy should be the real Earth2 Flash, but I'm not certain.

It appears that Zoom is Jay Garret, the guy we thought was the E2 Flash which I guess makes the Jay that went to E1 a clone or something...not enough info at this point so just guessing about that.

Sorry I didn't notice your thread sooner.

Edited by gsxdoug

14 hours ago, gsxdoug said:

The first guy should be the real Earth2 Flash, but I'm not certain.

It appears that Zoom is Jay Garret, the guy we thought was the E2 Flash which I guess makes the Jay that went to E1 a clone or something...not enough info at this point so just guessing about that.

Sorry I didn't notice your thread sooner.

Yeah the Zoom reveal has happened now I was looking for guesses when I posted :) 

I'm excited to see all this earth 2 stuff and if Wally West is gonna 'flash out' at some point! 

I'm watching it, but I've only watched a few episodes of S1 so far! : (
I really love it, I just don't have time for ALL the tv shows I love lol : ( (also cause I spend way too much time on this forum x D )

• Like 1

BRILLIANTFOOL, take it from one who knows, you can NEVER spend too much time on this site. Here are a couple of things I do to keep me sane (me sane?.... BWAHAAHAA).

1) Record EVERY TV program you watch. this way you can fast forward through commericals (and boring parts).

2) Build up a backlog of both TV & this site (yes, I know it will be hard at first).

3) Spend a day or two just on your favorite posts and the rest of the day watching your TV.

4) Spend just maybe an hour watching a TV program and the rest of the time posting.

5) Keep swapping back and forth until it becomes second nature.

This is how I have been able to successful poster in The Land Of GAMES, but also not to lose out on my favorite TV shows.

They are coming to take me away HA HA HE HE HOHO...... To the funny farm... all the time....

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 2

I loved this show when i first started watching, but lately i'm struggling to find a reason to keep watching. same as with Supergirl, initially watched it because i thought that she was perfect for the part. now deleted them on my DVR.

I'd like to comment but my information may not be correct. Of what i understand from the show,  the man in the iron mask is Jay Garret, Zoom is also Jay. There is also a Jay from earth 1 which has a different name because of adoption (scene in a park). the 'Jay' that spends time with the guys is dead ( gsxdoug could be right about him being a clone that zoom had planted ).

I agree that all the DC shows are getting below par. Flash has too many cast members to keep track of, same with Hero's Of Tomorrow. The only one we still watch together IS Supergirl, but she is fading fast too.