Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

917 'The Celebration Experimentation' (February 25)

Recommended Posts

really the gang finally celebrates Sheldon's birthday party.....???

I thought they did the same last year ... after sheldon and penny's love test....

And it is of no surprise that the entire 200 episode is about Sheldon.... lol..........

compare it with leonard and penny wedding ... which was yuck....lol

Edited by vasu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernadotte claimed in one episode to have 5 brothers and sisters.  Will we every get to meet any of them??     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Variety:  http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/big-bang-theory-200-episode-adam-west-1201711816/

‘The Big Bang Theory’ Stars Talk Tonight’s 200th Episode

There was a palpably celebratory air on the set of “The Big Bang Theory” as the cast and crew shot the show’s upcoming episode “The Celebration Experimentation.” ...

big bang theory 200th episode

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was an okay episode.

>I love Shelnard and I love it when they refer to each other as brothers.

>Liked how Leslie brought up Leonard still living with Sheldon, or something like that.

>Kept staring at Kaley's boobs the entire time, not that it's a bad thing.

>Poor Stewart, he's like the red headed step-child.

>Wonder what Sheldon will ask Amy for since she owes him big for the party. Wink, wink!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was ok but guess I had higher expectations. I kept waiting for something more. I liked the little Shamy moments.  Again, too many commercials,not enough show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sort of felt this was a reunion, celebration episode more that a real episode and more of a tribute to the Sheldon show.  They even had the characters toasting to him recounting their experiences with him through out the show's run.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm maybe its true 100th the real milestone. Still a great achievement 200 episodes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Below average and cetainly not milestone worthy! Thought the rating Batmans scene in car with Adam West was good. Leslie, Kripke, and Bev added nothing and seemed out of place just being there! Thought it would have been better if Mrs Cooper was on Skype instead of Hawking. Kripke was beyond Stuart-level creepy in this episode. Didn't mind Penny consoling Sheldon in bathroom, BUT the hug should have been Amy's to give, not Penny's!!!! Once again the writers taunted both Shamy and Lenny shippers with the Penny/Sheldon hug and the weekly reminders that living arrangements ARE NOT changing soon!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Hmm maybe its true 100th the real milestone. Still a great achievement 200 episodes.

Nothing wrong with the milestone itself...just the way the show chose to focus on Sheldon and well...it just wasn't really the best choice for celebrating a show that has an ensemble cast.   It would have been better to have made it more like last week where everyone had a lot of interaction and every character was used in a balanced fashion.  

 

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Below average and cetainly not milestone worthy! Thought the rating Batmans scene in car with Adam West was good. Leslie, Kripke, and Bev added nothing and seemed out of place just being there! Thought it would have been better if Mrs Cooper was on Skype instead of Hawking. Kripke was beyond Stuart-level creepy in this episode. Didn't mind Penny consoling Sheldon in bathroom, BUT the hug should have been Amy's to give, not Penny's!!!! Once again the writers taunted both Shamy and Lenny shippers with the Penny/Sheldon hug and the weekly reminders that living arrangements ARE NOT changing soon!

Hmmm yeah but Pennys a huggy person. Shes hugged literally everyone. So it was harmless lol. I agree should of been Amy. But it had no damage. But agree pretty average for a 200th ep. Should have been living arrangement focused. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Nothing wrong with the milestone itself...just the way the show chose to focus on Sheldon and well...it just wasn't really the best choice for celebrating a show that has an ensemble cast.   It would have been better to have made it more like last week where everyone had a lot of interaction and every character was used in a balanced fashion.  

 

This deserves more than a 'like' you're right it should have been an ensemble episode, instead of everyone fluttering around trying to make Sheldon happy.  I felt there was a competition to see who could serve Sheldon better, Penny, Amy or Leonard, but Leonard was at least a little sarcastically funny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3ku11 said:

Hmmm yeah but Pennys a huggy person. Shes hugged literally everyone. So it was harmless lol. I agree should of been Amy. But it had no damage. But agree pretty average for a 200th ep. Should have been living arrangement focused. 

Not one to worry about the Sheldon/ Penny romantic stuff, just thought it was overkill after the bathroom scene. A Amy hug would have been better.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 4everlenny said:

Not one to worry about the Sheldon/ Penny romantic stuff, just thought it was overkill after the bathroom scene. A Amy hug would have been better.

Well.yeah but I think Penny acted on an impulse. Shes very maternal towards Sheldon. Tptb should of created more of a balance. But it translated different from Tr knew it would. Its done now. Show CAN move forward now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.