The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Luckyboy

The Better Super Hero

Who is the better super hero?

One person will give a super hero. The next person will give another super hero and say why this one is better than the previous one. Any super hero is allowed (DC, Marvel, Capcom, etc...) any reason goes. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!

Bat-man is better than Super-man because he is filthy rich.

Edited by Luckyboy

4 hours ago, Luckyboy said:

Bat-man is better than Super-man because he is filthy rich.

Superman could literally crush carbon into diamonds or use his super vision to find gold and be as rich as he wants so that argument make no sense! 

AND Batman is a vigilante not a superhero! :rofl: 

39 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Superman could literally crush carbon into diamonds or use his super vision to find gold and be as rich as he wants so that argument make no sense! 

AND Batman is a vigilante not a superhero! :rofl: 

Superman can do the things you said, but he still doesn't. 

Bat-man is a vigilante.. - regardless. i don't know a 1 word adjective to describe all these characters. i don't even know what to call wolverine.

so to continue....

Iron man has a cooler costume than superman.

Edited by Luckyboy

UNDERDOG can travel at the speed of light.

But what makes UNDERDOG special is that he had to over come a drug problem. In the beginning UNDERDOG, when needing a little extra something he turned to his ring that had a secret compartment that has a Super Energy Pill which he thought he needed to give him a boost of super power. Later on, he overcame the need for the Super Energy Pill in exchange for Super Vitamin Pill. Finally, latter in his life, UNDERDOG was able to become Superhero he was meant to be, WITHOUT any kind of outside help. 

UNDERDOG battled the enemy within and won !

"TRUE HERO'S ARE NEVER PAID, AND I AM THE TRUEST HERO EVER MADE" = UNDERDOG

Captain America is better than underdog because his emblem/logo looks better.

Mike, I just noticed underdog is your profile pic.

UNDERDOG is better than Captain America because it didn't take a drug to make him a hero.

LUCKYBOY, you JUST noticed??? (LOL). 

Mr. Incredible is better than underdog, because (if you've seen the movie) capes get the hero killed. 

its a slow monday, i had 1 + 1 but it took me a few moments to get 2. in your case, i knew you had underdog pic, and I knew you were talking about underdog, but it took me a few moments that you were referring to your profile pic. loll

Speaking of my profile, UNDERDOG is better than Mr. Incredible (and most other hero's) because UNDERDOG wears a more relaxed fit uniform. Unlike Mr. Incredible, which if you've seen the movie he has trouble getting into (if I remember correctly).

Hong Kong Fuey is better because, not only can he fight crime, but him being single, Amy can eat her lunch with him, without his wife calling her a puta.

lol hong kong fuey could be a direct competition for underdog.

But Falcon is better, because not only is he a normal human, he has access to those wings he uses. and if someone ever builds it, I will be able to wear one and fly ( way better than a jet pack) 

UNDERDOG is better then Hong Kong Fuey because Mr. Fuey is still in training and the crooks are usually foiled by his cat spot (?).

UNDERDOG is better than Falcon because as you stated, without his wings his wings he is just a human, extra strong, but still just human.

ok, then i'm going to pull out some bigger guns here. 

GO GO Gadget bigger guns!! Inspector gadget is way more high tech than underdog.

I agree that Inspector Gadget has bigger guns and is high tech, but if he were ever caught in a sudden heavy rain storm, before he could say "Go Go Gadget, Umbrella", he would rust those guns and tech right off.

FYI: as much of an UNDERDOG fan as I am, I've been trying to think of a hero that might be able to beat him. After much soul searching, I think I've come up with one. But I'll never tell.