The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
walnutcowboy

CINNAMON !

Since watching April 21 TBBT and seeing Raj is dating 2 women (at their place), working full time (I'm supposing), still hanging out with the gang, and SOME comic shop time, I can't help but wonder what is Cinnamon doing all day/night and how big of a mess she (Cinnamon) is leaving on the floor(s), couch, and bed. But I am assuming that Raj is NOT getting his cleaning deposit back !! As owner of 2 small dogs myself I know they try their best, but along with their small bodies come small bowels. What happened to the love Raj had for Cinnamon ?? He should be hung.

• Like 1

He said once (I think it was in the Solder Diversion Excursion) that he has someone who cleans his apartment for him, but that she doesn´t like him, so he leaves the apartment while she cleaning it. I´m sure that he pays her to feed his dog as well, if he can´t do it. But who says, that he doesn´t take his dog with him, when he´s with his ladies?

I don´t think that he forgets to take out Cinnamon for her daily walk and that he still cooks her meals, because once she got used to fresh food, he can´t stop doing it. If she still lives (at least I hope so!)  she is still the love of his life. I would like to know if she has her own room, I´m sure it´s pink with lots of tulle. :girl_smile:

I would love to believe all of your points. And being a former Property Manager, I know that if you find someone that picks up the "stuff" left by a pet & feeds your pet you have a real keeper ! Even if Raj precooks Cinnamon's food and the cleaning person just reheats it, is almost too good to be true.

I notice in your second paragraph you are hoping Cinnamon is still alive. I think she must be or "they" would have had an episode about her passing. But it tells me that you too are wondering "WHERE'S CINNAMON !" (a new slogan I just made up).

Wouldn't be interesting if it were up to be Cinnamon to decide which girl Raj should continue to date? Maybe Cinnamon starts to growl and nip at one of them or starts leaving "gifts" in the offending girls shoes.

LOL

That would be hilarious! Or the girls could try to manipulate Cinnamon.

Something like lubricating their fingertips with liver pie or hiding a sausage in their pants. (Of course they would have to wear ones with wide pant legs, so Raj doesn´t see it :laugh:)

But you are right, if she was dead, they would have made an episode about her death.

I hope we see her again, I loved the way he drove her around in her pink buggy like a baby.

Manipulating for Cinnamon's love would be great !!

I can just see Raj walking through the park with Cinnamon and having the same ladies wanting to see "the cute baby" and then notice that Raj is with 2 different "mommies".

I hope that he´s not ass enough to date his ladies at the same time. It was already hard enough for Claire to hear, when he told Zac that he´s dating two women at the same time. Plus, I think that a lot of people might kill him with their looks while he walk through the park. LOL

I wonder if Cinnamon is fine that he pays more attention to his ladies than to her. She has been his  #1 before he met Emily and then Claire.

I don´t have dogs, but I can imagine that Cinnamon could be jealous.

I'm sorry, I don't think I made myself clear. Same park, same ladies wanting to see the "cute baby", but Raj taking his girlfriends at different times to th park.

About 8 + years ago I was in the hospital for almost 5 months. Not only did my chihuahua get sad (and deprssed), but she started having problems "holding it". My wife worked minutes a way and took her out several times a day so it SHOULDN'T have been a problem. The problem was solved when I was FINALLY able to get out of bed and able to go outside. I was able to play with her for a bit every few days and she returned to normal.

I have 2 chihuahuas now and yes they get jealous very often ! Even if one is mine and the other chose my wife as his person.

Ok I see.

I´m glad your dog got well as soon as you could leave the hospital. It must have been a hard time for your wife, worrying about you and your dog.

I´m sure with 2 dogs who get jealous easily, the house is very vivid. :icon_wink:

All is great here.

MOST of the time the dogs are besties !

Since Cinnamon was such a great love of Raj's life she deserves more time on the show !

I would love to see Cinnamon more often as well!

She and Raj are so cute together.

No matter how this relationship with Emily and Claire will end, she will be there for him.

Way cool answer ! When Emily and Claire are gone, Raj will turn back to his FIRST true love, CINNAMON !! 

• Like 1