anthropologist here!!!

stefani

Hi everyone!

i'm stefani and i'm writting from greece. i am doing my masters in social anthropology and for this semester i decided i could study the big bang theory since i am a big fan and what is better than studying something you really enjoy!!!!

I am interested in observing this show from the aspect of the watcher as a fan, who is participating in this forum in order to discuss anything concerning this series! so i am really intersted in the roommate agreement, since it is a system of rules that shapes the whole series and the relationships of the actors. 

i would like to see if anyone has to say something on that subject and since i would like to have a discussion with anyone interested to tell me their opinion on either my project and the subject of the roommate agreement, you can send me a message!

Welcome to the forum Stefani, I hope you enjoy your time here.    Please be sure to check out our main page.  

You might be better off by putting the your question in "The Show" section of the forum.  More people may see it there.  

• 3 weeks later...