The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luminous

Cleaning Squad Interior: Naughty Youth

1 hour ago, luminous said:

@Strawberry PopTart Fan: Happy Anniversary! :icon_razz:

Great postings in here today. Since I'm not so good with words, let me contribute to today's positivity with a new drawing for y'all. I hope you enjoy. :icon_biggrin:

Penny  and Leonard in a naughty cosplay. I leave interpretations to you (like who bought the costume, Penny or Leonard?), but we all know how this roleplaying ends, right? :spiteful::icon_cheesygrin:

LPdrawing2016-05-20.jpg

I would love to see that on the show.  It looks like Penny lost a bet with her husband, now must pay the price, which she really doesn't mind.

• Like 3

Great postings in here today. Since I'm not so good with words, let me contribute to today's positivity with a new drawing for y'all. I hope you enjoy. :icon_biggrin:

Penny  and Leonard in a naughty cosplay. I leave interpretations to you (like who bought the costume, Penny or Leonard?), but we all know how this roleplaying ends, right? default_spiteful.gif:icon_cheesygrin:

LPdrawing2016-05-20.jpg

Those legs. Luminous stop it, are you trying to give me an heartattack. Lol. Can we have a 4k version! 😁

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, luminous said:

... but we all know how this roleplaying ends, right? :spiteful::icon_cheesygrin:

With Leonard taking the feather duster from Penny and cleaning her room for her?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tensor said:

With Leonard taking the feather duster from Penny and cleaning her room for her?

LOL!

In my imagination it definitely ends in another way. :yes::icon_cheesygrin:

bett149x50.gif     

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Penny remembered Leonard's birthday and gave him maid service for the day.:girlblum:

"naughty maid" service.....

• Like 4

I don't think there will be a lot or any dusting going on, well apart from penny's body getting a treat as we all know Leonard is the king of foreplay. 😁

• Like 5

How about the major story arc being 24 funny episodes as
"The Naughty Cleaning Squad“ ?  :icon_razz:

n_0086.gif

• Like 6

n_0086.gif

^^^^

Penny is really good at cleaning. Lol. Leonard just loves to give just like Ernie. 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

Sometimes... I worry about you :icon_rolleyes:

1193.gif

Edited by JE7
  • Like 6

OK, guys. A few words about my latest drawing. I said indeed I leave interpretations to you, BUT let me get one thing straight. :icon_biggrin: I don't allow room for interpretation for the ending of Lenny's naughty cosplay: It ends with Leonard completely rocking Penny's world in bed...and there's no fighting on the way to that. Just fun...naughty fun! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, luminous said:

OK, guys. A few words about my latest drawing. I said indeed I leave interpretations to you, BUT let me get one thing straight. :icon_biggrin: I don't allow room for interpretation for the ending of Lenny's naughty cosplay: It ends with Leonard completely rocking Penny's world in bed...and there's no fighting on the way to that. Just fun...naughty fun! :icon_cheesygrin:

I never doubted that because they are "maid" for each other.:kissing:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, veejay said:

n_0086.gif

We could do a spin off.  A new show with Leonard  and Penny cleaning both apartments.  We can call it Naughty Cleaning Interior Squad or maybe Cleaning Squad Interior: Naughty Youth.   Those are both kinda long, so maybe we just use the first letter of each word.  

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

We could do a spin off.  A new show with Leonard  and Penny cleaning both apartments.  We can call it Naughty Cleaning Interior Squad or maybe Cleaning Squad Interior: Naughty Youth.   Those are both kinda long, so maybe we just use the first letter of each word.  

CSI_NY.svg.png

:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

CSI_NY.svg.png

:icon_cheesygrin:

Do you have one for Naughty Cleaning Squad Total Duster?  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, luminous said:

Penny  and Leonard in a naughty cosplay. I leave interpretations to you (like who bought the costume, Penny or Leonard?), but we all know how this roleplaying ends, right? :spiteful::icon_cheesygrin:

LPdrawing2016-05-20.jpg

Damn Martin! That's really amazing. Is anyone else distracted by the arms or is it just me?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, loverofallnerdythings394 said:

Damn Martin! That's really amazing. Is anyone else distracted by the arms or is it just me?

Thanks! :icon_biggrin:

3 hours ago, Tensor said:

Sorry, not at the moment. :icon_cheesygrin:

But I have a promotion poster for the first season of Cleaning Squad Interior: Naughty Youth. I would watch it. :icon_cheesygrin:

csiny20160521.jpg

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, luminous said:

In the first episode of Cleaning Squad Interior: Naughty Youth we can see Penny cleaning pillows...by shaking them out. :icon_cheesygrin:

Kaley-Cuoco-Hit-Sheldon-With-Pillow.gif

OK! That now has to become my screensaver

• Like 6

In the first episode of Cleaning Squad Interior: Naughty Youth we can see Penny cleaning pillows...by shaking them out. :icon_cheesygrin:

Kaley-Cuoco-Hit-Sheldon-With-Pillow.gif

OK! That now has to become my screensaver

A wonderful candidate for a permanent loop!

• Like 8

Thanks! :icon_biggrin:

Sorry, not at the moment. :icon_cheesygrin:

But I have a promotion poster for the first season of Cleaning Squad Interior: Naughty Youth. I would watch it. :icon_cheesygrin:

csiny20160521.jpg

^^^^^^

S1xE1 could go something like this. 😊

5650e2c657fe5bedf8b3e34696c9045e.jpg

• Like 7