What would you change?

Stephen Hawking

5 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Since Lenny lives with Sheldon it seems to me it time to get rid of Amy. They had coitus. There is nothing else left.

You really have a gift of getting under the Shamy's skins :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6 June 2016 at 8:07 PM, SRAM said:

Ive been watching Friends lately and the one thing I noticed was that Friends was an ensemble show till the end, so I would like TPTB go back to that formula and stop making TBBT into the Sheldon Show.

Oh , you are so right! Series 10 is on the horizon and still, Sheldon Cooper ( what a nasty piece of work) has barely improved his social skills and rarely gets his comeuppance!  I agree with the poster, it is about time the scriptwriters remember this is an ensemble show! Grrrr

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Cariadbach said:

Oh , you are so right! Series 10 is on the horizon and still, Sheldon Cooper ( what a nasty piece of work) has barely improved his social skills and rarely gets his comeuppance!  I agree with the poster, it is about time the scriptwriters remember this is an ensemble show! Grrrr

A bit harsh but i'll agree.  :shy:

• Like 1

For me, it would be re-writing the Shamy storyline.  I would never have normalized Amy.  I would have much preferred her to stay quirky and socially awkward. I would've focused much more on the relationship of the mind (and yes this too would eventually lead to coitus).  Hence, their story would then lose all the horny Amy jokes and clueless Sheldon moments.

Also, while I didn't completely hate that Lenny initially chose Vegas for their nuptials, there would not have been a surprise Leonard kiss from his trip to sea.  Their wedding would have been a completely happy Lenny with their friends attending via technology and no drama.  

There would never been a Zack/ Penny annulment as a result of what they thought was a fake marriage in VEGAS. 

Finally, Raj dating 2 women and no crying Emily wanting to get Raj back.  Emily can do better.  Both girls can!

Edited by Denise07
  • Like 2