Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

16,013 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for the report. Really appreciate your hard work.

Mixed emotions about this. Sheldon sounds like the overgrown child again, and Lenny conflict is tiresome. The writers really need to do something better with them.

veejay, legacy99 and JE7 like this

Posted

Looks like we got our wish. Finally lenny have a storyline. Fighting every week. 3 back to back episodes with one mostly offscreen and 2 on screen which seem to get bitter every episode. None resolved on screen. I guess this is going to be a long running arc for Lenny with Sheldon at the center of it. When Malero said they love lenny fighting I never knew they would take it to this extreme where every episodes, they fight, We are never shown any resolution as they are fine until the next fight. I guess the RA didn't work for Lenny as 10x14 shows. We got Leonard taking Penny for granted in 10x13 and Penny taking Leonard for granted in 10x14. If this is how married couple act all the time. No thanks to marriage. Will this nightmare ever end. This is the reason why I'm not a fan of renewing the series if this is the junk that tptb will be chucking out for Lenny every week.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Posted

I can't wait for penny to tell amy she got the best nerd in sheldon

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

jenafan, veejay, JE7 and 2 others like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I can't wait for penny to tell amy she got the best nerd in sheldon

LOL!!!

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I like the sound of this episode. I'm  happy  to see Lucy again, I liked her, but not as Raj's girlfriend, so it's good to see her and with no expectation to date Raj again.  Also a bit weird to have her, Emily from S. 5, Claire and Emily S. at the same table talking of the only thing they (sadly) had in common. I don't expect that Raj will change that much after this, but it's the closer he has ever gotten to a life-changing experience. In any event, I must admit it's the first time in ages that I'm looking forward to a Raj's plot!

I would like to see them take Raj in a positive direction. Most likely, this is a Raj centered waste of time. Just last night I saw a rerun of the Valentine's episode where he originally met Lucy in the comic book store. He gives that nice speech about how they're not losers just because they're not in relationships. Then, when Lucy agrees to go with him for coffee he, as usual, acts like a giant ass. This is who he is. It would be nice if the writers were as concerned with transforming him as they are Sheldon.

Not sure why the original Emily is getting any kind of positive reception. She was a gold digger that used Raj for what he could give her. Saying she dumped him because his parents had too much influence on him is untrue. She dumped him because his parents were going to cut off the money.

If they're going in this direction they can bring back the 'Whore of Omaha' and have her break up Howardette. That should be good for a laugh or two... (Sarcasm) Don't want a million angry replies.... I like Howardette....

Edited by HeWolf

Posted

Thank you @kerrycec03 ! Yay !! For Emily(and others)  moving on to new boyfriends .That is what i wanted.  Emily was smart and interesting, I figured  she would have moved on from Raj. Would have been a bit unbelievable if they were still hung up and crying over Raj , almost a year later. Lol. 

April, Jonny, wowbagger and 6 others like this

Posted

This taping appears the writers are grasping at straws. Sheldon and Scientology storyline. Raj and his exes storyline. Lenny fighting.......again. Fan fiction story writers on here can do better than that.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

Not sure why the original Emily is getting any kind of positive reception. She was a gold digger that used Raj for what he could give her. Saying she dumped him because his parents had too much influence on him is untrue. She dumped him because his parents were going to cut off the money.

If they're going in this direction they can bring back the 'Whore of Omaha' and have her break up Howardette. That should be good for a laugh or two... (Sarcasm) Don't want a million angry replies.... I like Howardette....

Oh, I know that...I think the writers put her into the mix to underline as much as they could that Raj screw up with all women in his life;  S. 5 Emily, though, was on that respect his only exception, she was actually the only girl who took advantage of him and hurt him without a reason. After all the awful things Raj has done, anyway, I think I let this discontinuity error go...

Edited by mirs1
HeWolf and spidergirl like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Oh, I know that...I think the writers put her into the mix to underline as much as they can that Raj screw up with all women in his life;  S. 5 Emily, though, was on that respect his only exception, she was actually the only girl who took advantage of him and hurt him without a reason. After all the awful things Raj has done, anyway, I think I let this discontinuity error go...

Agreed. That's the only way to watch this show. If you can't get past the continuity errors it will drive you crazy.

Posted

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

Looks like we got our wish. Finally lenny have a storyline. Fighting every week.

You got what you wanted. Looks like you were not specific enough, huh?

Posted

You got what you wanted. Looks like you were not specific enough, huh?

My mistake. Next time I will be more direct with my demands.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

shamour, JE7 and HeWolf like this