Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

16,004 posts in this topic

Posted

8 hours ago, vonmar said:

And Sheldon's math.

I think that they just need to wrap up that plot.  The reviewers and fans get cranky when a plot is just dropped with no resolution.  I think it will disappear pretty quickly. 

It seems that if it serves some future purpose it comes up again. Example could be a Proton dream sequence. Initially Bob was going to be in three episodes. A new SW came out and he was in a forth episode. 

8 hours ago, vonmar said:

And Sheldon's math.

...and Sheldon's math, yes

Desdemona and joyceraye like this

Posted

Proton may return a lot more based on future Sw eps haha.

djsurrey likes this

Posted

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Proton may return a lot more based on future Sw eps haha.

About one a year.  I'd be surprised if the writers ignore those movies.

Desdemona and joyceraye like this

Posted

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

https://tvline.com/gallery/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-wish-list/

I don't necessarily agree with all those wishes, but I can't help to giggle any time a reliable journal points out the absurdity of the living arrangements, LOL!

"THE MATERNAL WISH FULFILLMENT

Should the vow renewal happen, what better time to introduce Penny's mom!? We've already given the Powers That Be eight delightful casting suggestions, and we're itching to meet Lisa Kudrow whoever might be cast in the highly anticipated role."

big-bang-theory-season-10-wish-list-penny-mom1.jpg

Haha, nice try!  :shy:

Posted (edited)

IMO their is no one more perfect to play Penny's mother then Lias Kudrow. I understand people have other options. I see Gail O'Brady been thrown around. And I agree, technically she would be great casting. But i just think the Friends connection, Kaley wants Lisa as Penny's mother. That Burrows Pic, damn she kinda looks like Kaley when shes older. So in all I would love Lisa as Penny's Mother. BTW I loved that scene, first time I have enjoyed Sheldon and Penny since about S4. And Leonard Mic Drop Boom, Classic. Actually I loved the last two episodes of Big Bang. So that should be a great foundation for a Solid Season Ten. They showed enough creativity to suggest as much. 

6 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I don't necessarily agree with all those wishes, but I can't help to giggle any time a reliable journal points out the absurdity of the living arrangements, LOL!

I did love this part

THE LIVING ARRANGEMENT CONFIGURATION

The ninth season tiptoed around the much-needed tenant switcharoo we suggested last year: It no longer makes sense to have Leonard and Penny live apart and pay two rents just to appease Sheldon. It's time for Leonard to move across the hall and for his roommate to get a grip.

MIC BOOM DROP. I also agree time to drop Emily and Raj. And give Raj and Claire a go. 

Edited by 3ku11
joyceraye and Jedichic98 like this

Posted

10 hours ago, mirs1 said:

The ninth season tiptoed around the much-needed tenant switcharoo we suggested last year: It no longer makes sense to have Leonard and Penny live apart and pay two rents just to appease Sheldon. It's time for Leonard to move across the hall and for his roommate to get a grip.

--------

Leonard and Penny don't 'live apart'. What nonsense! They live together, but in two places. It's time for Lenny to move across the hall and live in one place.

Posted

I see what he meant, they don't technically live apart. But they don't live together too, so technically apart. 

Posted

29 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

But they don't live together too, so technically apart. 

I disagree.

Posted

1 minute ago, luminous said:

I disagree.

Fine I am just saying. They don't live in one place. So as long as their is 2 apartments. They well live apart, until they move in offically to 4b fulltime. OF course they live together. I just don't think its consistent as of now. 

Posted

3 hours ago, luminous said:

The ninth season tiptoed around the much-needed tenant switcharoo we suggested last year: It no longer makes sense to have Leonard and Penny live apart and pay two rents just to appease Sheldon. It's time for Leonard to move across the hall and for his roommate to get a grip.

--------

Leonard and Penny don't 'live apart'. What nonsense! They live together, but in two places. It's time for Lenny to move across the hall and live in one place.

I think the "living in two places" part is exactly the problem here, especially since it all still seems to be neatly divided into Penny's stuff = 4B vs. Leonard's stuff = 4A. It's long overdue that they start building a shared home in 4B.

Posted

Well Idealy they should get 4a Lenny, as being a married couple they need the space. But I Guess the logic is 4A is like one big Wardrobe, because collectively they have a lot of stuff. And 4b is not big enough. TBH I don't see Lenny moving out any time soon. 

Posted

What, they have a three bedroom, two bath, two kitchen apartment. It also has a living room, with a seperate den.  It also comes with an attached Sheldon. 

Carlos, djsurrey, veejay and 4 others like this

Posted

14 hours ago, Tensor said:

What, they have a three bedroom, two bath, two kitchen apartment. It also has a living room, with a seperate den.  It also comes with an attached Sheldon. 

Well if Lenny move out, then they just have 4B, and no attached Sheldon :D. And tbh I am kinda in the mentality that if Lenny do move out to 4b, seeing 4A is the centre Piece of the show. Lenny may get even less screen time as it is. And be relegated to Howardette status. Hell Howardette may end up getting more screen time then Lenny this season as it is, Shamy too. With the upcoming baby. I never thought i would see the day this show would have a baby on it. Let's just hope they don't rush the whole process. And hopefully they don't decide to have Lenny have a baby soon too. I mean two couples struggling to cope with two babies, one is enough. I guess it depends how long this show goes, if we see a kid on set. God help us all, I Am getting Rachel and Emma flashbacks :sarcastichand:.

Posted

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well if Lenny move out, then they just have 4B, and no attached Sheldon :D. And tbh I am kinda in the mentality that if Lenny do move out to 4b, seeing 4A is the centre Piece of the show. Lenny may get even less screen time as it is. And be relegated to Howardette status. Hell Howardette may end up getting more screen time then Lenny this season as it is, Shamy too. With the upcoming baby. I never thought i would see the day this show would have a baby on it. Let's just hope they don't rush the whole process. And hopefully they don't decide to have Lenny have a baby soon too. I mean two couples struggling to cope with two babies, one is enough. I guess it depends how long this show goes, if we see a kid on set. God help us all, I Am getting Rachel and Emma flashbacks :sarcastichand:.

Funny, I have been thinking the baby will result in less Howard and Bernadette. They may be talked about more and on screen less. Perhaps we will mostly just hear Bernadette's voice as she tends the baby off screen (progressively more like the elder Mrs W.). 

Desdemona likes this

Posted

3 hours ago, djsurrey said:

Funny, I have been thinking the baby will result in less Howard and Bernadette. They may be talked about more and on screen less. Perhaps we will mostly just hear Bernadette's voice as she tends the baby off screen (progressively more like the elder Mrs W.). 

I think that's certainly possible.

They might get a bit more screen time pre-birth especially if their major storyline impacts others. On a side note I think this will be the only child we are likely to see on the show so it's possible the writers may want to make a bigger deal of it.

Posted

Oh come on !  We have to see the "smart and beautiful"  Hofstedter baby!  Haven't you seen episode 1-1?

luminous and JE7 like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, I Miss Dan said:

Oh come on !  We have to see the "smart and beautiful"  Hofstedter baby!  Haven't you seen episode 1-1?

Of course, just my prediction that I don't think we will see it happen on screen.

Posted

2 hours ago, Jonny83 said:

Of course, just my prediction that I don't think we will see it happen on screen.

Actually I think we will.  That line has been brought up more than once on the show so it's not just a throw away line.  I do think it will be towards the very end of the show.  Like maybe within the last 5 episodes of the last season (when everyone KNOWS it's the last one and there's no renewals) we'll see Penny give birth to Lenny's smart & beautiful babies.

mjc45, veejay, JE7 and 2 others like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Actually I think we will.  That line has been brought up more than once on the show so it's not just a throw away line.  I do think it will be towards the very end of the show.  Like maybe within the last 5 episodes of the last season (when everyone KNOWS it's the last one and there's no renewals) we'll see Penny give birth to Lenny's smart & beautiful babies.

I don't really see the point of ending it that way. It would be more interesting to see how they deal with being parents.

Posted

3 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

I don't really see the point of ending it that way. It would be more interesting to see how they deal with being parents.

Yes I agree and there's tons of comedy potential BUT sadly, none of them (actors and tptb) wants to work with babies or kids and they've all been set against it so I highly doubt we'll see it except until the very end when they only have to do it a couple of times.

I think what they'll end up doing with Howardette's baby is treat it just like Mrs. W....heard but never seen.  

mjc45, April, JE7 and 1 other like this

Posted

2 minutes ago, RJ1013 said:

An 8/16 taping date was added to the Audiences Unlimited website.

http://tvtickets.com/fmi/core/recordlist.php?

Wow!!! That sounds amazing! we have to wait a week less that we thought!! Can it be possible that they will actually add a 08/09 taping at some point during the next days or it's too late for that?

RJ1013 likes this

Posted

5 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Wow!!! That sounds amazing! we have to wait a week less that we thought!! Can it be possible that they will actually add a 08/09 taping at some point during the next days or it's too late for that?

Adding an 8/9 taping would make 4 straight weeks, and I don't think they do that. If they did, they'd probably move one of the other planned dates.

mirs1 likes this

Posted

Are they scheduling tapings around the availablity of guest stars possibly? IF their is a Lenny re do I Think their well be. Might be seeing if say Lisa Kudrow is available haha. That would prob be one of their biggest guest stars ever. Hawking being their biggest in S5 of course.