Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

Someone mentioned just leaving the taping 30 minutes ago on Twitter 

• Like 1

Short summary for now. Only have a phone which isn't convenient for typing much.   The Collaboration Fluctuation Sheldon and Amy begin to collaborate on a scientific project when Sheldon realizes something she's been working on could have implications with regard to a challenging issue in quantum mechanics. They try to work out some ground rules between them for this new kind of interaction and find that being snarky with one another helps their cognitive thought processes.
Raj and Penny get along so well doing various "girly" activities together that Leonard feels left out. He spends some time with Howard and Bernadette before bringing it up to Raj and Penny. 

Thank you so much for the info !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 9

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, RJ1013 said:
Short summary for now. Only have a phone which isn't convenient for typing much.

The Collaboration Fluctuation

Sheldon and Amy begin to collaborate on a scientific project when Sheldon realizes something she's been working on could have implications with regard to a challenging issue in quantum mechanics. They try to work out some ground rules between them for this new kind of interaction and find that being snarky with one another helps their cognitive thought processes.

Raj and Penny get along so well doing various "girly" activities together that Leonard feels left out. He spends some time with Howard and Bernadette before bringing it up to Raj and Penny. 

This show has become so fucking predictable it's depressing. Can they just write Lenny off? Please? 

Edit: Thanks for the info, though. 

Edited by No Regrets
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, No Regrets said:

This show has become so fucking predictable it's depressing. Can they just write Lenny off? Please? 

I get what your saying but that this point your only hearing apart of the story.

Yes this show has become as predictable as How I met your mother did late on its run. We saw this coming LOL.

Tbh though I don't think it's that big of deal Penny and Raj do Girly things. And Leonard feels left out. Could suggest again Leonard is the Mack daddy of the guys. And Penny just thought he wouldent be interested in that stuff. Again this is all vague. Could end up being a series of sequences. Leonard walks in. They are doing their Finger nails. Then Leonard walks in they are watching a cheesy chick flick. Could be funny. Willing to see how this translates.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RJ1013 said:
Short summary for now. Only have a phone which isn't convenient for typing much.

Sheldon and Amy begin to collaborate on a scientific project when Sheldon realizes something she's been working on could have implications with regard to a challenging issue in quantum mechanics. They try to work out some ground rules between them for this new kind of interaction and find that being snarky with one another helps their cognitive thought processes.

Thank you so much, I hope you had fun!

• Like 8

When are they going to give us a group activity episode or Raj with his games or a trip. It's long overdue, we need some fun in the show again. Sigh. 

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, RJ1013 said:

Thank you so much for the info! It sounds a nice episode! I hope you had much fun :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Yes this show has become as predictable as How I met your mother did late on its run. We saw this coming LOL.

Tbh though I don't think it's that big of deal Penny and Raj do Girly things. And Leonard feels left out. Could suggest again Leonard is the Mack daddy of the guys. And Penny just thought he wouldent be interested in that stuff. Again this is all vague. Could end up being a series of sequences. Leonard walks in. They are doing their Finger nails. Then Leonard walks in they are watching a cheesy chick flick. Could be funny. Willing to see how this translates.

You may be right with your critique. The problem is IMO is that Shamy appears to have their own storyline, again, and Lenny does not.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for the info @RJ1013, I hope you had a fantastic time! :)

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I'm not. I'm just not willing to accept a third person in Lenny's relationship anymore. I really thought we were done with that after Sheldon moved out, but turns out they just made them switch apartments so that Lenny could get a new roommate and Shamy wouldn't have to. 

Also: does Penny still have actual girlfriends? Cause if she did she wouldn't need Raj to do girly stuff with her.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, wonder63 said:

When are they going to give us a group activity episode or Raj with his games or a trip. It's long overdue, we need some fun in the show again. Sigh. 

I think it would be nice to have a group based episode again at some point, probably harder with a baby now but Halley could stay with Bernie's parents for a weekend or something as they all do something together.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I'm not. I'm just not willing to accept a third person in Lenny's relationship anymore. I really thought we were done with that after Sheldon moved out, but turns out they just made them switch apartments so that Lenny could get a new roommate and Shamy wouldn't have to. 

Also: does Penny still have actual girlfriends? Cause if she did she wouldn't need Raj to do girly stuff with her.

Raj is a feminine guy though. So In Cannon with Raj living with them. You would expect these kinda plots. I understand your frustrations. And to a certain degree I agree with them. But for all we know this could be a two episode arch. And Raj moves out. Just sounds like they beleive Lenny needs a crutch. And can't carry stories on their own.

• Like 1

Just now, 3ku11 said:

But for all we know this could be a two episode arch. And Raj moves out.

I hope it's just temporary (2-3 eps). I wouldn't mind that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJ1013 said:

Thanks a ton for the summary!! <3

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

THANKS, RJ! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN!

SHAMY WORKING TOGETHER EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER MIND PROPOSALS AND BABIES, THIS - THIS - IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR! *

AW. FUCK. YEAH.

AND SNARK HELPS THEIR COGNITIVE PROCESSES?!?!

Squee gun? Squee gun? Where my squee gun at?

oh, THERE you are. I know the last few nice-enough-but-meh episodes had you allllll excited. I know you'd had your heart set on that holiday in the Caribbean. But sorry, pal. It's all hands on deck, I'm afraid.

*(obviously no offence meant to anyone who wanted proposals and babies)

LOL I've been waiting for this post!

TBBTsquee.gif.3850eef9b51dc7f9c9c348d51acac3c9.gif

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

@wowbagger, wow!

Giving just one like from my profile to your post is unfair, hehe!

31 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

THANKS, RJ! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN!

SHAMY WORKING TOGETHER EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER MIND PROPOSALS AND BABIES, THIS - THIS - IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR! *

AW. FUCK. YEAH.

AND SNARK HELPS THEIR COGNITIVE PROCESSES?!?!

Squee gun? Squee gun? Where my squee gun at?

oh, THERE you are. I know the last few nice-enough-but-meh episodes had you allllll excited. I know you'd had your heart set on that holiday in the Caribbean. But sorry, pal. It's all hands on deck, I'm afraid.

*(obviously no offence meant to anyone who wanted proposals and babies)

Absolutely this! 

*joins you to squee squad*

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Ugh The Shamy Show continues. I wonder if someone asked Steve Moloro what Lenny is. Who? Since 2012. I mean that's great Shamy are collaborating on work. That's their main thing. Their intellectual relationship. That was initially their original appeal. With Lenny though. It's just so damn inconsistent. I've stopped caring tbf. It's a credit to Johnny and Kaley. That I still care about Lenny at all. Because without them they the show would be an axis around you know that. It's just too damn predictable now.

Has been for a long time. And we can go around in circles for the next two seasons. Repeating themselves. But their has been a fundamental problem with the writing of Lenny since 7.23. We all know that. If they are not communicating or having Tiffs.

They need Raj to be some kinda crutch for a story. Seems stories have dried up with Lenny. Sure we could argue the writers can telll more stories without anyone else. They do with Shamy clearly. Why can't we get them bonding over Luke Cage? That showed potential. Instead we get only lasting two episodes.

But still a predictable, over done I saw that coming! Leonard just jealous over Penny spending time with some girl called Rajlena. Johnny and a Kaley seriousley need to reconsider signing back on. They deserve better. I mean I don't mind Penny and Raj doing girly stuffs. But this is so Season Late. Lenny are a married couple. Just let them be a married couple. How many hurdles do we need to see them jump. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2