Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't think she can complain too much about that lie, given she previously had him lie to her mother, about their non-existent sex life.

But that was to the mother to get her off her back. That was specific to one person. Sheldon telling Barry is quite different because that news can travel more. Bert didn't hear about the once a year coitus from Sheldon. Sheldon comments may have been the reason Barry sent a nude photo to Amy. Do you really think Amy would have been okay with hearing from someone they had been having regular coitus for four years?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SRAM said:

I don't know, Penny and wine has been the longest relationship on the show.

If I ever meet you I'll have to give you a hug and/or a high five. Your choice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

But he doesn't know about the naked photo.

I suppose I just assume all the men who know Barry know he sends nude selfies to women. They must know it's the sort of thing he'd do. I bet he boasts about it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

A hand job is probably not sex in the "conventional" way as Raj stated. I think what Penny meant when she said they did not sleep together was that they did not have intercourse. But helping Raj put on a condom would certainly rank as a hand job and that is probably why Raj ejaculated so early. This little info is what she did not tell Leonard or anyone else  as it is what she promised to Raj

Yeah, no. Sorry to be explicit here, but a hand job would involve repeated stroking. As well, premature ejaculation can happen without physical stimulation.

Edited by gsxdoug
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Barry Kripke is "a common friend, someone who is going to be around a lot".

Should Amy tell Sheldon, about the naked photo he sent her?

No idea what Sheldon's reaction would be. Perhaps he'd use the photo to prank Kripke. I thought one of the better Amy moments was the appraising way she glanced at the picture before putting her phone away after showing it to P & B.

12 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

. As well, premature ejaculation can happen without physical stimulation.

I think it would happen to a lot of guys seeing Penny naked.

27 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

Yeah, no. Sorry to be explicit here, but a hand job would involve repeated stroking. As well, premature ejaculation can happen without physical stimulation.

58c9f08f5cb21_giphy(1).gif.1697f4880581aa5a6f685ed3f33d401e.gif

• Like 3

I think we will have to wait and see.

Maybe in some of the future episodes, to Raj, Leonard says: "I know how your performance was, Penny told me that time when you and she were fooling around."

You know, in order to laugh at Raj's performance, they tell us Leonard knows the whole fooling abound truth ALL ALONG.

Or, Sheldon says to Kripke: "I know you sent a nude photo to Amy, so I already have a bone to pick with you."

You know, in order to deepen the conflict between Sheldon and Kripke, they tell us Sheldon knows the nude photo ALL ALONG.

So, my point is, whenever the writers feel "convenient", they can throw all these plots at us.

Remember the reveal of Leonard's "boat kiss", or the reason of Sheldon's "triple knock" trait?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Cloud Strife said:

Why? 

Really?

9 hours ago, SRAM said:

I disagree, a hand job is sex and that is basically what Raj got from her, even if it was by putting his protection.  Saying they didn't have sex is like Bill Clinton saying he didn't have sex with Monica to me.

It's not sex though because it wasent fully consensual. Penny diddnt deliberately give Raj a hand job. She was attempting to put the Condon on. And he got one. And he poof. The End.

11 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The extenuating circumstances being, it was a pure accident, and in no way sexual.

Should she have also told him, if the doctor at the hospital touched her breast, during the examination?

Sheldon is not a medical doctor. In Penny/Sheldon's case case it was a man touching a woman's boob, with no sexual intent. In the Leonard/Mandy incident , it was Leonard receiving a kiss with no sexual intent on his part. If you characterize one as innocent, you have to characterize the other one in the same fashion. IMO, and I've said this many times, the key factor is lack of intent.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Sheldon is not a medical doctor. In Penny/Sheldon's case case it was a man touching a woman's boob, with no sexual intent. In the Leonard/Mandy incident , it was Leonard receiving a kiss with no sexual intent on his part. If you characterize one as innocent, you have to characterize the other one in the same fashion. IMO, and I've said this many times, the key factor is lack of intent.

I agree Leonard had no sexual intent. But receiving a kiss? He said their was tooth chips. I don't buy Leonard's assement. I beleive it was a mutual thing between both parties who were both drunk. The fact Mandy had no recollection. Leonard did. Shows Leonard has more of a conciouss. But in no means is he innocent in the whole thing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Really?

Yes, please explain how a picture that shows Kaley and Jim hugging reminds you of the season four finale and how that somehow makes you feel "iffy" about this week's taping, even though we barely know anything about it.

8 hours ago, April said:

Sheldon had his eyes closed as per her instructions. I sure would hope that a doctor wouldn't treat a patient by fumbling around with closed eyes, subsequently any boob groping by a doctor would be intentional.

I don't think his eyes were closed because;

1) He mentioned the soup tattoo on her butt.

2) He mentioned something to the effect of people get in trouble because they always look.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I agree Leonard had no sexual intent. But receiving a kiss? He said their was tooth chips. I don't buy Leonard's assement. I beleive it was a mutual thing between both parties who were both drunk. The fact Mandy had no recollection. Leonard did. Shows Leonard has more of a conciouss. But in no means is he innocent in the whole thing. 

well jousted sir knight, you may kneel before the throne of your queen...

115282916.jpg

Edited by JE7
  • Like 4

We know the following from The Misinterpretation Agitation

Leonard: He tried to score with Penny.

Sheldon: So have these two, and they’re having dinner with us.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Seems like a Sheldon Centric episode. I think we already knew that. By well the over saturation of his character. And the recent ig pics of that western bar. Recollection Dissapation makes sense now. Sheldon goes to recollect his journal. Dissapation is he is sick.

Edited by 3ku11

6 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I suppose I just assume all the men who know Barry know he sends nude selfies to women. They must know it's the sort of thing he'd do. I bet he boasts about it.

Good call. Remember....

B: You suck, Siwi.
R: Hey, don't talk to her like that. She's a lady.
B: Well, that wady took high-wes pictures of my junk wast night for Cwaigswist.

S5 - The Beta Test Initiation

:shy:

• Like 5

Sheldon And Amy both lie to each other. All the couples do. For various reasons.

Maybe after loosing his journal he tries to remember or recreate some of his entries? All speculations of course...

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, bfm said:

Maybe after loosing his journal he tries to remember or recreate some of his entries? All speculations of course...

Dissipated living seems to suit Sheldon lol.  Your right maybe that's what the western bar is. Part of one of his entries. Hence Recollection. Therefore a descent into all the experiences that inspired the entries. So that seems to explain the title The Recollection Dissapation.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1