Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

16,002 posts in this topic

Posted

Sheldon And Amy both lie to each other. All the couples do. For various reasons.

Posted

Maybe after loosing his journal he tries to remember or recreate some of his entries? All speculations of course...

3ku11, joyceraye, anicez and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, bfm said:

Maybe after loosing his journal he tries to remember or recreate some of his entries? All speculations of course...

Dissipated living seems to suit Sheldon lol.  Your right maybe that's what the western bar is. Part of one of his entries. Hence Recollection. Therefore a descent into all the experiences that inspired the entries. So that seems to explain the title The Recollection Dissapation.

Edited by 3ku11
joyceraye likes this

Posted

5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Sheldon And Amy both lie to each other. All the couples do. For various reasons.

Where is that coming from?

Posted

4 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

Where is that coming from?

I know Amy has lied to Sheldon, but I don't recall the reverse being true.

In my experience, Sheldon is honest to the point of cruelty.

Posted

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

No, I mean why did he post that?It's completely out of context. I thought this was a spoiler or something. 

snapepans and serenaded214 like this

Posted

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Remember Amy's first roommate experience attempt in 4A? "Penny's the snake in our garden" speech comes to mind. He has a difficult time lying for other people, but does a pretty good job of it if it suits his needs (ie., calling up a studio and pretending to be an executive to find out why a show was cancelled).

spidergirl, hokie3457, mirs1 and 1 other like this

Posted

11 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Remember Amy's first roommate experience attempt in 4A? "Penny's the snake in our garden" speech comes to mind. He has a difficult time lying for other people, but does a pretty good job of it if it suits his needs (ie., calling up a studio and pretending to be an executive to find out why a show was cancelled).

I just warched this episode and thought about posting that. He also didn't tell her he has a drivers license, not exactly a lie but not fully honest.

Denise07, spidergirl and hokie3457 like this

Posted

18 minutes ago, bfm said:

He also didn't tell her he has a drivers license, not exactly a lie but not fully honest.

If we're going to class things they didn't tell each as lies, then Amy lied to Sheldon about Gerard, and about feeling up Penny, both of which are, I would suggest, much bigger lies than having got a Driving Licence.

JohnPhD likes this

Posted

14 minutes ago, bfm said:

I just warched this episode and thought about posting that. He also didn't tell her he has a drivers license, not exactly a lie but not fully honest.

That is a lie by omission, remember Leonard was labeled a liar for the same reason because he didn't tell Penny about the kiss.  So Sheldon is a big fat liar too because he didn't tell anyone he had a license so they could keep driving him around like he was important.  Actually Sheldon's lie was worse because while Leonard's lie was done because he was scared Penny would leave him, a real possibility,  Sheldon's lie was done for nothing more than personal gain.

Carlos and HeWolf like this

Posted

While I agree that Sheldon lies, as all of them do, I would have to say not telling Penny because she might leave would be a lie for personal gain also. 

Posted

54 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

If we're going to class things they didn't tell each as lies, then Amy lied to Sheldon about Gerard, and about feeling up Penny, both of which are, I would suggest, much bigger lies than having got a Driving Licence.

I don't think these things have a direct and daily affect on their lives like him being able to drive yet making her drive him.

spidergirl and serenaded214 like this

Posted

17 hours ago, vonmar said:

Not likely.... we have learned from attendees that they are never asked to sign anything about not disclosing story lines.

Bill Prady said himself, that he doesn't care about spoilers, just don't yell at him on Twitter because you don't like the story.

I think it's just a matter of not having any " insiders" at the last taping.  An insider would reveal things, a random would not.  Something still may come out over the next few days.

It's hilarious how twitchy we all get when we are not spoiled.

Being not spoiled is not healthy to the spoiled tbbt fans, lol! 

The anxiety rises, speculation reaches unhuman levels and in end the  speculation theories get the spoiled fans brains confused because they are in a state they dont enjoy: unspoiled!

And for making things  worst , the waiting for the episode is long . *cries*

joyceraye, mirs1, bfm and 2 others like this

Posted

7 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

The anxiety rises, speculation reaches unhuman levels and in end the  speculation theories get the spoiled fans brains confused because they are in a state they dont enjoy: unspoiled!

balls.gif.de041838859de2da792e0bb243468847.gif

:shy:

Posted

53 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Especially now that we have the next two Thursdays devoted to the NCAA College Basketball Tournament!  (got my bracket set!!!!).....fyi, No. 5 Notre Dame just survived a scare against No. 12 University of North Carolina-Wilmington......

5Mississippis likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

, No. 5 Notre Dame just survived a scare against No. 12 University of North Carolina-Wilmington......

It was Princeton

hokie3457 likes this

Posted

7 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

It was Princeton

Yikes!  Reading my bracket incorrectly!!!  Thanks @Chrismo  :)