Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the info @luminous :)

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the potential Bernadette coming back to work after having a baby storyline.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the info, @luminous :)

I like to know more of Bernie at her work .

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Sheldon And Amy both lie to each other. All the couples do. For various reasons.

Where is that coming from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

Where is that coming from?

I know Amy has lied to Sheldon, but I don't recall the reverse being true.

In my experience, Sheldon is honest to the point of cruelty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I know Amy has lied to Sheldon, but I don't recall the reverse being true.

In my experience, Sheldon is honest to the point of cruelty.

No, I mean why did he post that?It's completely out of context. I thought this was a spoiler or something. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I know Amy has lied to Sheldon, but I don't recall the reverse being true.

In my experience, Sheldon is honest to the point of cruelty.

Remember Amy's first roommate experience attempt in 4A? "Penny's the snake in our garden" speech comes to mind. He has a difficult time lying for other people, but does a pretty good job of it if it suits his needs (ie., calling up a studio and pretending to be an executive to find out why a show was cancelled).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Remember Amy's first roommate experience attempt in 4A? "Penny's the snake in our garden" speech comes to mind. He has a difficult time lying for other people, but does a pretty good job of it if it suits his needs (ie., calling up a studio and pretending to be an executive to find out why a show was cancelled).

I just warched this episode and thought about posting that. He also didn't tell her he has a drivers license, not exactly a lie but not fully honest.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bfm said:

He also didn't tell her he has a drivers license, not exactly a lie but not fully honest.

If we're going to class things they didn't tell each as lies, then Amy lied to Sheldon about Gerard, and about feeling up Penny, both of which are, I would suggest, much bigger lies than having got a Driving Licence.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bfm said:

I just warched this episode and thought about posting that. He also didn't tell her he has a drivers license, not exactly a lie but not fully honest.

That is a lie by omission, remember Leonard was labeled a liar for the same reason because he didn't tell Penny about the kiss.  So Sheldon is a big fat liar too because he didn't tell anyone he had a license so they could keep driving him around like he was important.  Actually Sheldon's lie was worse because while Leonard's lie was done because he was scared Penny would leave him, a real possibility,  Sheldon's lie was done for nothing more than personal gain.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I agree that Sheldon lies, as all of them do, I would have to say not telling Penny because she might leave would be a lie for personal gain also. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

If we're going to class things they didn't tell each as lies, then Amy lied to Sheldon about Gerard, and about feeling up Penny, both of which are, I would suggest, much bigger lies than having got a Driving Licence.

I don't think these things have a direct and daily affect on their lives like him being able to drive yet making her drive him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, vonmar said:

Not likely.... we have learned from attendees that they are never asked to sign anything about not disclosing story lines.

Bill Prady said himself, that he doesn't care about spoilers, just don't yell at him on Twitter because you don't like the story.

I think it's just a matter of not having any " insiders" at the last taping.  An insider would reveal things, a random would not.  Something still may come out over the next few days.

It's hilarious how twitchy we all get when we are not spoiled.

Being not spoiled is not healthy to the spoiled tbbt fans, lol! 

The anxiety rises, speculation reaches unhuman levels and in end the  speculation theories get the spoiled fans brains confused because they are in a state they dont enjoy: unspoiled!

And for making things  worst , the waiting for the episode is long . *cries*

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Being not spoiled is not healthy to the spoiled tbbt fans, lol! 

The anxiety rises, speculation reaches unhuman levels and in end the  speculation theories get the spoiled fans brains confused because they are in a state they dont enjoy: unspoiled!

And for making things  worst , the waiting for the episode is long . *cries*

balls.gif.de041838859de2da792e0bb243468847.gif

:shy:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Being not spoiled is not healthy to the spoiled tbbt fans, lol! 

The anxiety rises, speculation reaches unhuman levels and in end the  speculation theories get the spoiled fans brains confused because they are in a state they dont enjoy: unspoiled!

And for making things  worst , the waiting for the episode is long . *cries*

Especially now that we have the next two Thursdays devoted to the NCAA College Basketball Tournament!  (got my bracket set!!!!).....fyi, No. 5 Notre Dame just survived a scare against No. 12 University of North Carolina-Wilmington......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

, No. 5 Notre Dame just survived a scare against No. 12 University of North Carolina-Wilmington......

It was Princeton

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

It was Princeton

Yikes!  Reading my bracket incorrectly!!!  Thanks @Chrismo  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boy, that looks like so much fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Oh boy, that looks like so much fun. 

I think it's cute. I know there's nothing going on between them romantically, so there's no reason for me to dwell on it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

It was Princeton

Which Howard and Sheldon think isn’t a very good school.

Hey, what'd you know. We've found something Howard and Sheldon agree on. :icon_biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2017 at 3:18 PM, Mario D. said:

But helping Raj put on a condom would certainly rank as a hand job and that is probably why Raj ejaculated so early.

If he had not, would they have gone ahead and had sex since he already had the condom on? I've often wondered when that scene comes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now