Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

3 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

If he had not, would they have gone ahead and had sex since he already had the condom on? I've often wondered when that scene comes up.

That's... what people usually do when they use protection, yes. :icon_rolleyes:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vonmar said:

That's from the the episode where Penny and Raj hang out and Leonard feels left out lol? This should be a good thing for Lenny fans. Look that picture. It screams Raj is Penny's gay friend lol. Nothing threatening about that at all.

8 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

That's... what people usually do when they use protection, yes. :icon_rolleyes:

I really want this to end lol. But that's why Raj said "we technically had sex"

Edited by 3ku11

Howard though holding that Pampers package facing the camera just so... 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

I think it's cute. I know there's nothing going on between them romantically, so there's no reason for me to dwell on it.

I think it's terrible.  The fact that there is nothing romantic going on isn't what bothers me. It's that TPTB can't seem to write a cute episode for Leonard and Penny.  All the seem to be able to do is an episode that is mostly disagreement between them.  That's why I dwell on it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I think it's terrible.  The fact that there is nothing romantic going on isn't what bothers me. It's that TPTB can't seem to write a cute episode for Leonard and Penny.  All the seem to be able to do is an episode that is mostly disagreement between them.  That's why I dwell on it. 

I thought the last episode was a pretty cute Lenny episode. I don't a think a couple of scenes Penny and Raj wearing matching shirts means anything. I mean of course Lenny have disagreements they are married.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Ok feel free if you want to have a go at me, I can take it lol.

But I kind of like the matching shirts that Penny and Raj are wearing. That's not me judging the scenes or the interactions as I haven't seen them yet, just what I saw from the pics.

But shouldn't Raj be saving money ?  Why is he shopping  ? I love  shopping too, but Raj is supposed to be having financial troubles.

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

But that's why Raj said "we technically had sex"

He didn't say that:-

Raj: Well, uh, as your friend, you might like to know that, um, we didn’t have sex in the conventional sense.

BTW. Neither of them is sitting in Sheldon's spot. :) 

tBBlF13m.jpg.02301acd16b4407ccc72d912ac9b6804.jpg

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Daddy Howard seems to be...

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-19-Photos-The-Collaboration-Fluctuation-10.thumb.jpg.25e8dff56739118d6fc82ff66ef4e337.jpg
a baby stuff shopping expert, lol! 

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-19-Photos-The-Collaboration-Fluctuation-09.thumb.jpg.0e7a3c4974a3afbfa40a952f261d055f.jpg

13 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

But shouldn't Raj be saving money ?  Why is he shopping  ? I love  shopping too, but Raj is supposed to be having financial troubles.

Writers's  memories about plotlines purpose seem to getting worse, lol! Maybe Penny afford everything! ;)

Edited by spidergirl
Cleaned some sentences
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

Truth to be told, he can't  have spent that much for that shirt, LOL!

14 minutes ago, Judith said:

Howard though holding that Pampers package facing the camera just so... 

I wonder how much the show gets for those ads, there are a lot of them during the episodes, either a product is mentioned by the characters or it's a prop which casually faces the camera so conveniently!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, Tensor said:

It's that TPTB can't seem to write a cute episode for Leonard and Penny.  All the seem to be able to do is an episode that is mostly disagreement between them.

I disagree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cloud Strife said:

I disagree.

Can you name a cute episode this season.?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Truth to be told, he can't  have spent that much for that shirt, LOL!

I wonder how much the show gets for those ads, there are a lot of them during the episodes, either a product is mentioned by the characters or it's a prop which casually faces the camera so conveniently!

I imagine they're making a lot, no idea about the numbers though.

I usually don't pay attention to sponsors etc. during the episodes but this is, well, blatant :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

Just now, ajond said:

Can you name a cute episode this season.?

Of course. The most recent episode was cute in my opinion. The wedding re-do being the most obvious one, but there's plenty of stuff scattered throughout the season.

What do you even consider cute? I mean if you draw the line at half naked makeout sessions in bed, of course there won't be much to enjoy for you. :dontknow:

• Like 3

And I disagree it's cute.  I haven't seen a cute Leonard and Penny Episode this year( an most of the last three  years).  There have been a few cute episodes in eight and nine, dirty store, slutty carrot, a couple of others.  But this year, there's been some cute moments here and there, but that's about it. 

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tensor said:

And I disagree it's cute.  I haven't seen a cute Leonard and Penny Episode this year( an most of the last three  years).  There have been a few cute episodes in eight and nine, dirty store, slutty carrot, a couple of others.  But this year, there's been some cute moments here and there, but that's about it. 

Their has been at least 3 cute episodes. With Lenny. If we're using this determining factor. Then you should have no issue with the "cute" Penny and Raj segment. Seeing as you say with Lenny. It's just a cute moment. In any regard is this show based on how cute The couples are now? Go back to any season from 1-6. Lenny always varied from cute to sexy to angry to bad communication to happy. They have always had a range of themes in their relationship. Typically when you get married. Like they did in 10.1. You see the best of that said couple. Lenny are realistically written. So the latter half of the season we've seen them struggle with adjusting to married life. It's fine if anyone disagrees with me. But it's my opinion.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Not even the wedding re-do? The whole episode was basically about them. 

Of course there are jokes and interruptions and all that, but isn't that what you expect when watching a comedy?

• Like 2

Skull, your post was hidden.  Leave your sarcastic or derogatory opinion of what other posters think out of your posts.  Keep them to what you think of the show.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

My biggest problem is another separate Shamy storyline. How many is that this season? What would be the reaction on here if Lenny was in 4b, Shamy in 4a with Raj and Amy and Raj wearing matching tops?  As to Penny and Raj shirts I would replace the word cute with weird. I don't think IMO people are looking at that picture and thinking season 4 finale but some are just wondering why?

Edited by Chrismo
  • Like 1

Lenny have been ruined beyond repair for me. The damage to lenny cannot be reversed. S1 to 7 in my memory bank, beyond that. Cute moments but not the lenny I know or recognise. The rot started in S Hate and has continued ever since. Cute moments in S8 to 10 but not enough, so yes i agree, cute moments, not episodes. I see no reason to be positive about lenny when the writers are not. When tptb start giving positive lenny vibes I will stop thinking the worst. Lenny are now officially in my book, the worst and drama couple of bbt. And if anyone thinks Raj is living in 4a for the laughs or growth, well sorry to disappoint you. It's to create more drama and friction for lenny. I'm still hoping for the renewal to fall through.

By the way@Cloud Strife. I meant Raj, Penny in that scene leading too... Reminded me of S4x24. Not Shenny.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 7

22 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I agree Leonard had no sexual intent. But receiving a kiss? He said their was tooth chips. I don't buy Leonard's assement. I believe it was a mutual thing between both parties who were both drunk. The fact Mandy had no recollection. Leonard did. Shows Leonard has more of a conciouss. But in no means is he innocent in the whole thing. 

But this is just you cherry picking what you want to believe and not believe. The truth of the matter is that we don't know because of the very poor way in which it was written. I personally don't believe that you can chip a tooth by kissing normally, so I don't know what that indicates... that the ship was bobbing and weaving and they fell into each other mouths first?.... I don't know. Unfortunately nobody knows exactly what and how it happened.

4 hours ago, Jonny said:

Ok feel free if you want to have a go at me, I can take it lol.

But I kind of like the matching shirts that Penny and Raj are wearing. That's not me judging the scenes or the interactions as I haven't seen them yet, just what I saw from the pics.

To each their own. When I saw Raj and Penny in matching shirts it made me want to vomit.

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

That's from the the episode where Penny and Raj hang out and Leonard feels left out lol? This should be a good thing for Lenny fans. Look that picture. It screams Raj is Penny's gay friend lol. Nothing threatening about that at all.

Yes, the gay friend who almost penetrated Penny.....

• Like 5

Yeah I can't help think of 4.24 when I see them in matching shirts, I think the writers went too far with that, especially since they reminded us several times, during the seasons, that Penny and Raj hooked up (their words not mine).

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Some lovely pictures and Raj and Penny do look cute in matching shirts

Very cute.

Wake me up when Leonard and Penny have a proper, nice storyline. Couldn't care less about Penny and yet another third person in her and Leonard's marriage. 

window.gif

• Like 8