Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

16,013 posts in this topic

Posted

10 minutes ago, SRAM said:

As a Lenny fan, to quote Howard, it is funny when the angst happens to someone else or another couple.

What angst are you talking about? It doesn't say anything about angst.

Jonny likes this

Posted

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

Just another guess. Maybe Lucy comes back to Raj as his girlfriend and presents her new best friend Ramona with which she has founded a therapy band called Garfunkel & Oates. :shy:

misc_00288.gif.2b8fe88f6d98d5458efb3f5a1b6a689d.gif

Thank you! That really made me laugh, 'cause this storyline is so depressing already. 

spidergirl and anicez like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah, fans are just naturally a little bit nervous or anxious because as it stands Mayim isn't under contract for next season. I think she will be back though.

She is not? :icon_neutral: Did not know that. But I'm not worried either.

Posted

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

Just another guess. Maybe Lucy comes back to Raj as his girlfriend and presents her new best friend Ramona with which she has founded a therapy band called Garfunkel & Oates. :shy:

misc_00288.gif.2b8fe88f6d98d5458efb3f5a1b6a689d.gif

Really thankfull for the laugh you made me had with this. I was in need of that! :)

Posted

2 hours ago, Cloud Strife said:

I like it, especially because it brought the group together at times, like in The Solder Excursion where even Penny and Bernadette worked on it.

Not to mention it is good to get reminders that these are physicists. There are a lot of episodes where it does not show. We even got to see Sheldon quote Marvin the Martian in ep 10.03 which brought me back to my youth. I had a brilliant cousin who liked to do Marvin quotes.

Sheldon: Gentlemen, I am ready to work. To quote The Martian, let’s science the faeces out of this. That’s The Martian the book and The Martian the movie, not Marvin the Martian. Although to quote Marvin the Martian, I claim this planet in the name of Mars.

Leonard: Are you okay?

Sheldon: Oh, I’m fantastic, never been better. I had my first energy drink and I feel great. Hey, you guys want to wrestle? We can do arm, thumb, mud, sumo. Nah, we’re not fat enough, or wearing diapers.

Howard: You wanted him awake.

Too bad Sheldons second line was not done in the ducks voice!

hokie3457 and Cloud Strife like this

Posted

2 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

What angst are you talking about? It doesn't say anything about angst.

Well, if the gang is concerned, there is more than likely some angst and/or drama somewhere.  How much, who, etc, isn't clear.

bfm, JE7, Jonny and 2 others like this

Posted

I don't trust tptb who know what they will come with. If they have a storyline like that for shamy i don't want to know what they have planned for lenny because they always seem to get the worse storyline

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Posted

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah, fans are just naturally a little bit nervous or anxious because as it stands Mayim isn't under contract for next season. I think (well hope) she will be back though.

Really, is that true?  I guess that is a worry then, if they are shipping Amy off to Princeton at the end of the season.  Maybe TPTB are hinting to Mayim that she could be replaced with Ramona?

Posted

I don't trust tptb who know what they will come up with. If they have a storyline like that for shamy i don't want to know what they have planned for lenny because they always seem to get the worse storyline

Posted

Oh Ramona from Season 2. The Cooper Nowitski Theorem. Interesting. Not that it implies any angst. But it is quite possible if that is the season final plot. Some Drama for Shamy, instead of Lenny this time round be nice. Maybe Sheldon hooks up with her hahaha. Kidding. Well If Lorre is in charge, who knows. By the tell of "Everyone is Concerned". TBBT twitter just tweeted it out. So looks official to me. Maybe Ramona tries to get credit for his work again. And Sheldon becomes entangled in her web again. 

Posted

2 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

She is not? :icon_neutral: Did not know that. But I'm not worried either.

There has yet to be an official announcement that Melissa and Mayim have been signed.  There really hasn't been much more than they are in negotiations, both officially and in rumors.  But like you and Jonny, I'm not worried about it either. 

kbp, bfm, Denise07 and 5 others like this

Posted

1 minute ago, Tensor said:

How much, who, etc, isn't clear.

Or if there's angst at all isn't clear either. Just because the gang is concerned doesn't mean Sheldon is gonna do something about Ramona.

Jonny, Jedichic98 and Soopysue like this

Posted

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

TBF Lenny getting remarried last season finalie. Wasen't that horrible. 

Posted

3 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

Or if there's angst at all isn't clear either. Just because the gang is concerned doesn't mean Sheldon is gonna do something about Ramona.

Well no. But they would be concerned considering what happened last time, she was involved in his life. 

Posted

1 minute ago, Cloud Strife said:

True, but just  because the gang is concerned doesn't mean Sheldon isn't gonna do something about Ramona. The release is sufficiently vague that there could be many interpretations of what exactly may happen. 

JE7 and bfm like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

It's the line that the gang are worried in the synopsis that has some of us worried, plus it's the season finale and they have had dramatic ones in the past. Got to remember in the season 8 finale Shamy broke up.

But you are right it might be nothing, we know nothing. Ramona might come back in full stalker mode, flirt the hell with Sheldon and make advances which the gang don't like and are worried about but as long as he doesn't act on it it means nothing.

They have also in the past used dramatic text in synopsis details of episodes and they turned out completely different, something to consider.

bfm, anicez, Soopysue and 3 others like this

Posted

If this plot were to be the real cliffhanger, then based on what happened in the last 3 cliffhangers and season premieres, I'm not that worried.

724, Sheldon went to the train trip, he came back in 801.

824, Leonard revealed the boat kiss, then the writers swept it under the rug in 902.

924, Alfred and Mary went to have a nightcap, turned out nothing happened between them in 1001.

Then again, Shamy's break up indeed lasted 10 episodes...

Yeah, I don't know, maybe I'm being "too optimistic" or something. :superman:

anicez and bfm like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Really, is that true?  I guess that is a worry then, if they are shipping Amy off to Princeton at the end of the season.  Maybe TPTB are hinting to Mayim that she could be replaced with Ramona?

Lol if that's their purpose, they should've picked a better character. I mean even Leonard's mother has more chemistry with Sheldon than that Ramona girl. 

April, mirs1, snapepans and 3 others like this

Posted

13 minutes ago, SRAM said:

It would be the worst character replacement in TV history! *shudders*

camelliayao, Jonny, mirs1 and 5 others like this

Posted

5 minutes ago, snapepans said:

If this plot were to be the real cliffhanger, then based on what happened in the last 3 cliffhangers and season premieres, I'm not that worried.

724, Sheldon went to the train trip, he came back in 801.

824, Leonard revealed the boat kiss, then the writers swept it under the rug in 902.

924, Alfred and Mary went to have a nightcap, turned out nothing happened between them in 1001.

Then again, Shamy's break up indeed lasted 10 episodes...

Yeah, I don't know, maybe I'm being "too optimistic" or something. :superman:

The hard part is not knowing for 3 months.

JE7, veejay and bfm like this

Posted

4 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Lol if that's their purpose, they should've picked a better character. I mean even Leonard's mother has more chemistry with Sheldon than that Ramona girl. 

You're right, that girl who completed the test to see Sheldon last season, when he was separated from Amy, had more chemistry with Sheldon in those few seconds than Ramona had the whole episode.  Now if Amy did for some reason did leave, that girl would be an interesting match for him.

Carlos, JE7, JohnPhD and 1 other like this