[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

16,013 posts in this topic

Posted

12 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I love this gif!!!!

Me too! ...and most of Penny's facial expressions in comedy. :icon_cheesygrin:

JE7, luminous, hokie3457 and 3 others like this

Posted (edited)

Or, Ramona is back and she still wants to take credit for Sheldon's work, the Guidence System. 

I don't think she has romantic feelings about Sheldon, but I do think TPTB will do anything to intrigue the viewers, and let's face it, some viewers do enjoy the relationship drama cliffhangers.

Edited by snapepans
Spell error
JE7, joyceraye, Sah and 2 others like this

Posted

33 minutes ago, Jonny said:

And imagine if there is a writers strike on top of that causing a further delay. Bloody hell!

No, please! It would be the longest and most torture kind  nightmare I would see from a tv show I follow!

joyceraye, Shamyfan95 and Sah like this

Posted

About the Shamy scare...it could turn out to be nothing in 11×01. Maybe a misunderstanding, one/some/all of the gang hearing and/or seeing something(s) out of context and misinterpret it. Perhaps a gossip that goes out of hand, distorted more and more as it is passed from one to another (maybe Bert or Kripke included). The gang could be also concerned that Amy might be jealous. He might enjoy Ramona stocking and admiring him without realizing the problem with it. It is possible that they are still not sure if there was anything romantic (not sex) between Sheldon and Ramona and that adds to their worries. They could also be worried about something else, like her stealing ideas from him (though TBH I think the synopsis does imply their concerns are about romantic issues).

Posted

Jmo but writers should be happy that they still have a job after the past 3 seasons of storylines

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Carlos, Lagernisse, JE7 and 4 others like this

Posted

14 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Ramona! That long-awaited Nemesis / One That Got Away of....anyone? Anyone?

this is the equivalent of the showrunners turning their couch cushions inside out to find change to pay the pizza guy.

Nemesis, really? I had to LOL on that imagination. Now I have to walk on down to the sunset light to find a pizza guy. :shy:

04.gif.bb45efc10d194349f59ed46d6322df15.gif

wowbagger likes this

Posted

I think all of this is a strategy for keeping the audience interested to watch the season finale and also a tease about Mayim be back to the show or not ( which I believe she and Melissa will). TBBT had made this kind of thing before in past seasons like in season 7 about Sheldon be back or not to season 8 as Jim had not signed yet at that time. 

They need to be assure that viewers will keep watching now and for next seasons. They would eventually shake things a bit. Somehow imo it makes things a bit more exciting too, shippers worries aside.

BTW, we dont know yet what is kept for Raj , lenny or howardette. I have a feeling that the season finale might have several cliffhangers going on.

bfm, mirs1 and joyceraye like this

Posted

15 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Ramona! That long-awaited Nemesis / One That Got Away of....anyone? Anyone?

this is the equivalent of the showrunners turning their couch cushions inside out to find change to pay the pizza guy.

There goes another Coke Zero that's going to have to be dried off my device after another wowbagger post lol

Posted (edited)

...at this point, I am more interested in finding out what happened at last night's taping.....

Edited by hokie3457
just because :)
legacy99, snapepans, veejay and 4 others like this

Posted

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Or, it could be a smokescreen.  They are planning something else, and are using this to deflect attention.  They've done that before also. 

What did they do? lol

joyceraye likes this

Posted

51 minutes ago, bfm said:

I have 3 books on anxiety treament in my backpack now. Childhood anxiety, since I have to construct a therapy plan for a socially anxious little girl, but still many of the principles hold for adults so I am equipped :icon_razz:.

I think you are now fully qualified to  write your own book on anxiety called "The Complete and Unabridged Big Bang Theory of Fan Anxiety!!!":girlwerewolf:You can include some excellent case studies! 

bfm, spidergirl, veejay and 6 others like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Two that come to mind are "The Wheaton Recurrence" and "The 43 Peculiarity".  In Wheaton it was all about the bowling match and the Sheldon/Wheaton rivalry.  In 43, it was more about what was Sheldon doing, with a casual, "Leonard is jealous" thrown in.  The true big moments, in those episodes weren't even hinted at. 

In Wheaton trouble was hinted at at the opening. 43 was more of a surprise

Posted

6 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I think you are now fully qualified to  write your own book on anxiety called "The Complete and Unabridged Big Bang Theory of Fan Anxiety!!!":girlwerewolf:You can include some excellent case studies! 

I imagine that. :icon_cheesygrin:

misc_00327.gif.0184efe85540cdecbb3a0a8d559ef7d9.gif

bfm and Strawberry PopTart Fan like this

Posted

Ramona? Definitely didn't see that one coming. Sorry to our lovely Shamy fans on here, but I don't trust these writers to handle this in a way that WON'T make us wanna bang our heads against a wall. They haven't shied away from character assassination in other cases, so it wouldn't surprise me if they crapped all over their poster boy next. I wouldn't think much of it if it was the middle of the season, but it's the finale and they need something big. I hope I'm wrong, because ruining Shamy would make me lose the last shred of respect I have for TPTB.

As you can see, I'm a bucket of positivity today. 

schmidt_parkingspot.gif

legacy99, Carlos and joyceraye like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

In Wheaton trouble was hinted at at the opening. 43 was more of a surprise

But not in the press releases.  That's the point, as we're talking about today's CBS press release.  

bfm likes this

Posted

This seems to me like a ramp up to Sheldon proposing.  I could be wrong, of course.

I just don't see the writers threatening their precious Shamy in any meaningful way when they couldn't even make an honest attempt at it back when they tried breaking them up.

5Mississippis, legacy99, JE7 and 1 other like this

Posted

8 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Ramona? Definitely didn't see that one coming. Sorry to our lovely Shamy fans on here, but I don't trust these writers to handle this in a way that WON'T make us wanna bang our heads against a wall. They haven't shied away from character assassination in other cases, so it wouldn't surprise me if they crapped all over their poster boy next. I wouldn't think much of it if it was the middle of the season, but it's the finale and they need something big. I hope I'm wrong, because ruining Shamy would make me lose the last shred of respect I have for TPTB.

As you can see, I'm a bucket of positivity today. 

schmidt_parkingspot.gif

JMO but it's about they crapped on him. Though Molaro tends to just crap on Lenny

5Mississippis, JE7 and legacy99 like this