Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, SRAM said:

If they are really having problems with Mayim signing, which we don't know, it seems like the next episode is the perfect set up.  They could have her skype with Sheldon in the final episode and then delay her characters presence, next season, till she signs or just eliminate her forever.

I could see her agent asking for salary matching, more in line with the top three, seeing how her character is so prominent in the show now.  Melessia is still an obvious second tier character so her agent would not have the same justification as Mayim's for a much higher salary.  It wouldn't be the first time an actor and their agent 's salary demands got them dropped from a show, though if it happens.

Of course this is all speculation, Mayim may have signed a contract already for all we know.

Mayim and Melissa are negotiating as a pair with the powers that be last I read. I would assume they will get the same deal as each other.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, 1979 said:

That was hinted at in the thing last night. I think Raj made mention of the room being empty if S needed it.

Thanks for the infos and welcome!

thumbup.gif.63d4c2d9b7b43f627bba68a7b2b386c6.gif

We’(a)ll appreciate it.  :shy:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Mayim and Melissa are negotiating as a pair with the powers that be last I read. I would assume they will get the same deal as each other.

That could easily change if one thinks the other is being "unreasonable" or they could as simon and kunal once did get a take it or leave it offer

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some people on here get to paranoid sometimes lol

 

Same thing happen last year and year before and the year before that! Each time people thought it was a sign of something bad and that Mayim as leaving.

 

Relax people.

 

Amy has always appeared less at end of season due to Jewish Holiday Passover.

 

Mayim and Melissa will be back next year! No worries or doubt there. I think they wanted to negotiate the contract of original five first.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Late to the party. I'm freaking out a little, because this can be a great plot or a very bad one. If it explores amy's career, sheldon living alone and ramona is not a romantical threat I'm in. If involves the possibility of cheating or sheldon coming back to 4A......

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I think some people on here get to paranoid sometimes lol

 

Same thing happen last year and year before and the year before that! Each time people thought it was a sign of something bad and that Mayim as leaving.

 

Relax people.

 

Amy has always appeared less at end of season due to Jewish Holiday Passover.

 

Mayim and Melissa will be back next year! No worries or doubt there. I think they wanted to negotiate the contract of original five first.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Not that I don't agree that Mayim will probably be back, but just to mention: Passover was 10-11 and 16-17, the first dates being the most important. They didn't tape then.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Hi guy s I'm bigbang.daily the guy who posted the spoilers on instagram

Heeey!!!. Thank you for the spoilers, I follow you in IG

Just now, bfm said:

Not that I don't agree that Mayim will probably be back, but just to mention: Passover was 10-11 and 16-17, the first dates being the most important. They didn't tape then.

According with google and her IG until 18, anyway it doesn't affect the finale

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I think some people on here get to paranoid sometimes lol

 

 

 

Mayim and Melissa will be back next year! No worries or doubt there. I think they wanted to negotiate the contract of original five first.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

They may be back but it seems to be taking a long time to sign the contracts.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Hi guy s I'm bigbang.daily the guy who posted the spoilers on instagram

Thank you for the spoilers!!! And welcome to the forum :) 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Anita said:

Heeey!!!. Thank you for the spoilers, I follow you in IG

According with google and her IG until 18, anyway it doesn't affect the finale

Hmm I think orthodox people sometimes keep holidays one day longer when outside of Israel... Anyway she did tape yesterday so I don't think passover had anything to do with the plot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, veejay said:

Thanks for the infos and welcome!

thumbup.gif.63d4c2d9b7b43f627bba68a7b2b386c6.gif

We’(a)ll appreciate it.  :shy:

We know which episode this gif is from and it makes me go grrrrrrrr.....   :( 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

They may be back but it seems to be taking a long time to sign the contracts.

Probably just the negotiating game, aim for as high as possible then negotiate/counter negotiate as the figure goes down. We know they were initially aiming for parity or as close as they could get to it.

They are in no major rush at the moment to probably get it done, obviously fans would be happier knowing sooner rather than later. Obviously the longer it drags on the more people will speculate and rumors will increase that their coming back is less of a guarantee or a sure thing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

I actually think  it will definately happen.  Sheldon back in 4A until Amy returns from Princeton.  Be it a month, a week, a day.  Whatever the duration.  My opinion is that he will be bunking in 4A until she is back in Pasadena.

I agree. When Sheldon comes back to 4A, I hope Lenny flee to 4B. 

1 hour ago, Lagernisse said:

I think it could take some episodes before Amy is back from Princeton, the writers have 48 more episodes to write so I'm guessing that the story for Shamy will be slowing down a bit in the next season. 

You must be new here ...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

We know which episode this gif is from and it makes me go grrrrrrrr.....   :( 

OMG! It supposed to be funny but I’m miserably failed. :icon_redface:

sorry2.gif.6e6732abb952e3c21d8e282777d37f14.gif

I'm going to grrrrrrr myself now.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not letting me give likes at the moment so newcomers please take them as read and welcome to the forum. Thank you for the spoilers. If the boys are off the gyro project is Sheldon free to go to stay at Princeton with Amy ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, A Shamy gal said:

I would stop watching if there was no Amy.

Wouldn't bother me at all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

We know which episode this gif is from and it makes me go grrrrrrrr.....   :( 

You returned from vacation with a bit more of an edge than usual. Did you spend time with Sheldon?:girlblum:

Leonard arms.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Hi guy s I'm bigbang.daily the guy who posted the spoilers on instagram

Welcome aboard! And thanks so much for the info :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For once.. I'm not freaking out or worried about anything. WOW.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kazzie said:

For once.. I'm not freaking out or worried about anything. WOW.

It's just your good muse, I guess. :shy:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

You returned from vacation with a bit more of an edge than usual. Did you spend time with Sheldon?:girlblum:

Leonard arms.jpg

Ha! Sorry about that. I think I spent too much time thinking about how nasty Sheldon can be to L&P (and going grrrrrr quite often!)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kazzie said:

For once.. I'm not freaking out or worried about anything. WOW.

Maybe you should. Season 7 and season 8 ended when they weren't physically together in the tag. Season 7 Sheldon was on the train and season 8 Shamy broke up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Ha! Sorry about that. I think I spent too much time thinking about how nasty Sheldon can be to L&P (and going grrrrrr quite often!)

Don't be sorry! We're all entitled to our "moments"!  I was teasing you. Plus, it was a good excuse to post a favorite pic of Leonard!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now