Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

16,013 posts in this topic

Posted

The link was not embedded, but it works. Thanks for posting. :shy:
 
 

Ah ok, see - me & technology are not friends . Glad it worked though !
Thank you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luminous likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Also, maybe they can visit her parents in Nebraska, or have them attend Leonard's high school or college reunion, or have Penny win a sales award and give an acceptance speech. These storylines are certainly feasible.

If I'm not wrong Leonard will be 38 next season. They can do a 20 years high school reunion...

Edited by bfm
Mario D., hokie3457 and JE7 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

14 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

 

Hopefully this is a pic of Johnny & Kevin - if my link works !!

 

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Great post!  (and Yay to @tensor for the fix!!!)

bfm, legacy99 and Soopysue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

20 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

 

Hopefully this is a pic of Johnny & Kevin - if my link works !!

 

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Great photo! Leonard's custom kind of hide  Jonny's pretty hair . Sorry, I had to say it! :wink:

 

hokie3457, bfm, Shamyfan95 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I noticed today people don't like the Lenny bonvage scence well I think it needed sheldon because sheldon was giving some really good lines at e end

joyceraye and Cloud Strife like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

2 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Sheldon's presence in the car and his numerous mood-crushing interruptions said to me that Penny and Leonard are together in spite of Sheldon constantly inserting himself in the middle of their relationship. He couldn't keep them apart.

He was just loathsome background noise....

veejay, Tonstar17, Carlos and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

3 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Sheldon's presence in the car and his numerous mood-crushing interruptions said to me that Penny and Leonard are together in spite of Sheldon constantly inserting himself in the middle of their relationship. He couldn't keep them apart.

o_00326.gif.b82df8fe054c57bb361212d5e5d8848f.gif

:shy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

28 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

I noticed today people don't like the Lenny bonvage scence well I think it needed sheldon because sheldon was giving some really good lines at e end

I'm sure the writers could of given Leonard and/or Penny a good line at the Shamy good bye. I'm sure that will be commented after its viewed on May 4.

JE7, 5Mississippis and legacy99 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

10 hours ago, legacy99 said:
10 hours ago, djsurrey said:
I think the writers just want to keep TBBT unique. If Leonard drops off Penny without Sheldon then the scene is little different from 100s of other goodbyes in endless other shows. Sheldon in the back seat and the scene is uniquely TBBT.


We have a deference of opinion on this but i wouldn't call it unique

Okay, but I was guessing what the writers opinion might be.

legacy99 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I thought the lines were forced, and particularly unfunny.  Just like Sheldon's presence in the scene.

I thought it was funny and it didn't feel forced at all. Sheldon's presence didn't bother me at all.

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

What would have been funny, was instead of politely knocking, while Shamy was playing their D and D "game" in Sheldon's room, Lenny should have just barged in and interrupted them 

Unrealistic, as they knew nobody was allowed in Sheldon's room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Think we might get a rare (these days) Molaro interview for the finale? Will he have come out of his bunker after being presumably tied up with the other project?

Amazing in Season 9 we had interviews and publicity galore and barely anything in Season 10. Even if you are still at the top as a TV show I believe you should be doing some interviews, some publicity otherwise you get complacent. Is it hubris from the show that they have barely done anything on that front this season? Has that 'contributed' perhaps to viewing figures decline?

Edited by Jonny
luminous, Lagernisse, April and 5 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I think the writers could have fun with Sheldons reactions if he didn't always get his way

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lagernisse and 5Mississippis like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Think we might get a rare (these days) Molaro interview for the finale? Will he have come out of his bunker after being presumably tied up with the other project?

Amazing in Season 9 we had interviews and publicity galore and barely anything in Season 10. Even if you are still at the top as a TV show I believe you should be doing some interviews, some publicity otherwise you get complacent. Is it hubris from the show that they have barely done anything this season? Has that 'contributed' perhaps to vieweing figures decline?

In the beginning of the season he did some interviews, mostly about the cohabitation experiment and Halley but lately - nothing. I thought it was due to  the contract negotiations that left them not sure where they were going (end of series/more to go) but it has been a while since the renewal confirmation and still nothing.

Edited by bfm
typo
amethyst, veejay, luminous and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

29 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

I thought it was funny and it didn't feel forced at all. Sheldon's presence didn't bother me at all.

I'm glad for you.  If you find it funny, that's great.  I didn't, and found it forced.  

29 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

Unrealistic, as they knew nobody was allowed in Sheldon's room.

That's why I would have found it funny with them entering the room without knocking.   And people have been in Sheldon's room before, without his permission, so that wouldn't be unrealistic.  Penny during her role-playing phase.  Penny when Sheldon was trying to figure out "Darling", and Leonard when he slapped Sheldon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I didn't, and found it forced.  

You already said that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

In the beggining of the season he did some interviews, mostly about the cohabitation experiment and Halley but lately - nothing. I thought it was due to  the contract negotiations that left them not sure where they were going (end of series/more to go) but it has been a while since the renewal confirmation and still nothing.

It used to be a given (with other tv shows as well) that especially for a season finale you would get some kind of interview out there, some publicity. It's kind of strange that I feel we have to ask this question lol, genuinely not knowing if anything will get out there. Still we do have some time until the finale airs so something could be done.

April, bfm, veejay and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

7 minutes ago, Tensor said:

..........

That's why I would have found it funny with them entering the room without knocking.   And people have been in Sheldon's room before, without his permission, so that wouldn't be unrealistic.  Penny during her role-playing phase.  Penny when Sheldon was trying to figure out "Darling", and Leonard when he slapped Sheldon.  

…and, don’t forget Penny who’s treating his puzzle box with all its grateful respect. :shy:

o_00576.gif.cc8383af70b485ac26a6aa1185fe519a.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 minute ago, veejay said:

…and, don’t forget Penny who’s treating his puzzle box with all its grateful respect. :shy:

o_00576.gif.cc8383af70b485ac26a6aa1185fe519a.gif

Well, he did give her permission, to enter the room.  I'm sure he wasn't happy with the condition of the box, when he got home.  

veejay, legacy99, hokie3457 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Yep, and I'll say it again.  I found it forced and unfunny.  

...I found it forced and unfunny....

JE7, veejay, legacy99 and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

59 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Sheldon's presence in the car and his numerous mood-crushing interruptions said to me that Penny and Leonard are together in spite of Sheldon constantly inserting himself in the middle of their relationship. He couldn't keep them apart.

I think people forget this is a sitcom, not a romance show. A romance show would have had a "tender goodbye" moment for Leonard and Penny. No laughs there. Having socially inept and paranoid Sheldon in the back provided the laughs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I think people forget this is a sitcom, not a romance show. A romance show would have had a "tender goodbye" moment for Leonard and Penny. No laughs there. Having socially inept and paranoid Sheldon in the back provided the laughs.

I forgot to laugh at it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now