Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

15,597 posts in this topic

Posted

Mmm... Picking favorites will require me to consider every episode so I'll just mention some things I really enjoyed that come to mind right now: Lenny dance party! Lenny Christmas costumes! Halley goes to daycare saga, Shamy contemplating Bueridan's (probably missspeled, sorry) donkey, Lenny redo (apart from the vows, I loved Bernadette there!), Klingon vs Ubi Dabby, Shamy's emotion detection talk, Lenny-Howardette stuff, Shamy's science fight, Howardette before Halley's birth (naming discussion), Lenny doing similar poses and gestures here and there.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, bfm said:

Mmm... Picking favorites will require me to consider every episode so I'll just mention some things I really enjoyed that come to mind right now: Lenny dance party! Lenny Christmas costumes! Halley goes to daycare saga, Shamy contemplating Bueridan's (probably missspeled, sorry) donkey, Lenny redo (apart from the vows, I loved Bernadette there!), Klingon vs Ubi Dabby, Shamy's emotion detection talk, Lenny-Howardette stuff, Shamy's science fight, Howardette before Halley's birth (naming discussion), Lenny doing similar poses and gestures here and there.

I LOVED the smile on Penny's face when she looked at Leonard just before signing the Relationship Agreement accepting him 'as is'.

Also Buridan's donkey scene.

Edited by Capt. Hilts
Mario D., bfm, joyceraye and 2 others like this

Posted

When it fades to black in the finale?

I would of said Sheldon getting drugged but they unfortunately didn't show it.

Posted

So is season 11 and 12 happening from the democratic numbers (has it affect the contract for another 2 seasons) also most ep will be one week at a time so every Thursday we see what happens on that day not Monday etc I know this because Bernadette says I going back to work after 4 months and It was 4 months so it works out 1 ep per week

Posted

4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From TVLine

Big Bang Theory Finale: Sheldon Wouldn't Dare Cheat on Amy... Right?!

Amy picked the wrong summer to go back to college.

In Thursday’s Big Bang Theory finale (8/7c, CBS), Sheldon’s onetime crush interest Dr. Ramona Nowitzki (Riki Lindhome) conveniently resurfaces just days into Amy’s summer research fellowship at Princeton University. With Amy on the other side of the country, “Ramona is looking to take advantage of Sheldon and he is innocently blind to it,” previews showrunner Steve Molaro. “But all of his friends are acutely aware of what’s going on.”

And before you know it, Amy catches wind of Sheldon’s rekindled friendship with Ramona and she is “very unhappy,” Molaro teases. “She tells [Penny and Bernadette] to stay on top of things on her behalf while she’s 3,000 miles away.” And her BFFs rise to the occasion. “They give each other a hard time and they have fights, but they really do have each others’ backs,” the EP confirms.

While it’s hard to imagine Sheldon knowingly two-timing the love of his life, Molaro cryptically confirms that the quasi-love triangle builds to a surprising cliffhanger. “In the Big Bang writers room, we like to write stories that make us nervous,” he hints. “Because then it feels like it matters. Well, [this ending] is one of those.”

Does someone have a gag me emoji?

Posted (edited)

Moloro and Cryptic goes together, like two peas in a pod. Moloro and Mayim thick as thieves when it comes to that. 

I can see some distint parrallels between the S8 Finalie and the S10 Finalie. Leonard reveals to Penny he shared a kiss with a woman. Was Penny going to go through with the marrage, we know she did. Well Sheldon tell Amy, about Ramona kissing him. Well that effect her decision e.t.c. 

Edited by 3ku11
legacy99 likes this

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who finds it a tad unrealistic, that Ramona suddenly finds Sheldon irresistable? I mean she was enamored by him sure. More by his mind and his work. But now suddenly they are changing cannon, to its a physical attraction. I guess the transparency of the writers. No one is immune to Sheldon, everyone goes weak at the knees around him. Amy leaves. And it is like when a woman takes off her wedding ring, they all swarm in lol. 

Edited by 3ku11

Posted

33 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Am I the only one who finds it a tad unrealistic, that Ramona suddenly finds Sheldon irresistable? I mean she was enamored by him sure. More by his mind and his work. But now suddenly they are changing cannon, to its a physical attraction. I guess the transparency of the writers. No one is immune to Sheldon, everyone goes weak at the knees around him. Amy leaves. And it is like when a woman takes off her wedding ring, they all swarm in lol. 

She DID tell Penny he was cute 8 years ago

Sah, April, JohnPhD and 4 others like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

It's a cute picture, but Mayim is wrong.....it's not from Season 10, it's an older photo.

ETA: It was taken the night of the taping of 7x8 "The Itchy Brain Simulation"  (according to Twitter)

Edited by vonmar
Tensor, Sah, mirs1 and 5 others like this

Posted

Surley she would of known that? That is her lol. Unless they have done so many tapings, they or she forgets. 

2 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

She DID tell Penny he was cute 8 years ago

True but I took that as more a pupil being enamored by Sheldon. But she never came across as she coulden't resist Sheldon. I mean the last time we saw her. She wasen't throwing her self at him. Like she does now. And the whole getting Sheldon to swim too. 

joyceraye likes this

Posted

From The NY Post  (not the best resource, they're really gossipy, but Molaro talks about the M/M contract talks and writing TBBT)

‘Big Bang Theory’ finale tests Amy-Sheldon relationship

Just two weeks ago, a pair of “The Big Bang Theory” cast members were still engaged in extended contract negotiations, putting the future of the popular comedy’s core seven stars in doubt.

But in writing Season 10’s finale (Thursday at 8 p.m. on CBS), producers didn’t plan any alternate endings for Mayim Bialek and Melissa Rauch’s characters should the actresses not close new deals to return in the fall.

“We never paid attention to it. We were always confident that it was going to work itself out,” says executive producer Steve Molaro. “I don’t even really want to think about what ‘Big Bang Theory’ would be without them. We chose to live in a world where it was happening and just keep pushing forward.”

<more in the link>

spidergirl, mirs1, Sah and 4 others like this

Posted

15 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Surley she would of known that? That is her lol. Unless they have done so many tapings, they or she forgets. 

True but I took that as more a pupil being enamored by Sheldon. But she never came across as she coulden't resist Sheldon. I mean the last time we saw her. She wasen't throwing her self at him. Like she does now. And the whole getting Sheldon to swim too. 

Indeed. She wanted him to solve what he set out to. I think ( I don't know because it was all doubledutch to me what they were saying ) she was responsible for something like one line, small but crucial, in an equation or something and he finished his work because of that and because she kept his nose to the grindstone. Possibly in the next two years or however long it was she was at Caltech for her master's  she developed more of a crush.

Sah likes this

Posted

Favorite Non-shipper moment of the season definitely had to be all of the ways Howard had to get to the crib. 

snapepans and Sah like this

Posted

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, Capt. Hilts said:

I have scheduled activities that take place at nights, also.  

So, I miss programs on a fairly regular basis.  Life goes on as there are repeats.

I understand what you're saying but it has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Number one we're talking about new episodes, and number two you made it appear as if it was soo difficult to find TBBT episodes on CBS. We all have things to do at night but that has nothing to do with how difficult or easy it is to find a certain program on TV, now does it?

13 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

....So this is the week that the final episode in Season 10 airs.  Time certainly has gone by quickly!  It may be sort of early (and it is sooooo quiet here), being that 10.24 has not been let out of the film can yet, but does anyone want to let us know their favorite (or least favorite) moments of Season 10???   #Hokie'sLameAttemptToGetPostsGoingOnThisThread

OK, I'll play along:

Least favorite moment of S 10: Season 10

Favorite moment of S 10: Seasons 1 through 6

:shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy:

5Mississippis, JohnPhD, JE7 and 1 other like this

Posted

Fav Moment of S10: Holiday Summnation Christmas Tree Sequence, and the Sex Dungeon

Worst Moment? The rest of it. 

JohnPhD, JE7 and 5Mississippis like this

Posted

My favorite scene is Howard impersonated Stuart when they were going to the zoo. It was an absolutely brilliant performance from Simon.

Another scene I remembered vividly was when Leonard played Chuck Berry's <You Never Can Tell>, and danced along, I immediately went back to watch Pulp Fiction...Yup, LOVE that movie.

bfm, mirs1, Stargazer and 2 others like this

Posted (edited)

Favourite non-shipper moments: Bernadette impersonating Mrs. Wolowitz during her labour, the Christmas plot episode for Howardette, Shelnard speaking  Klingon while Pamy was speaking ubbi dubbi, every Pamy scene, Penny and Leonard dancing in their underwear when Sheldon left, the guys playing with the eye scan in their military laboratory. Least favourite non-shipper moments: every time Stuart or Raj complained about their lives. Best shipper moment: Buridan's donkey. Least favourite shipper moment: the jokes about drugging Sheldon. 

Edited by mirs1
spidergirl, April, amethyst and 1 other like this