Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

Recommended Posts

Thanks shamydawson.  Now the decorating that Lenny is doing makes more sense.   Do you have the title of the one taped tonight?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Yeah episode 7 is when Sheldon finds out that that Amy has been lying to him that they're still working on her apt but it's been fixed 2 weeks ago (berny said it) and penny confronts her and says it's true but please don't tell Sheldon and penny covers it up in front of Sheldon and Leonard and they speak Klingon to be sneaky (cause penny's been hidding his collectibles little by little so they're arguing to) and so Amy and penny start talking in Amy's made up language and the whole coversation is real funny then at the end Amy apologizes and Sheldon says that he is opened to living with her. Leonard and penny then say omg then we can change Sheldons room into anything they want and Sheldons like but that's my room and penny says but u won't be paying rent anymore and Sheldon says yeah but that's still my room. Next Sheldon and Amy are getting ready for bed and they kiss goodnight (ahhhh!!!!) and Sheldon starts to talk about living in her apt or like somewhere far and starts to panic about the mole in the new house and if he doesn't like it and it's so cute cause Amy starts to calm him down with Star Wars theme songs and Sheldon falls asleep and has a dream that Leonard and penny turned his room into a sex dungeon haha ( I forgot what happens next I'm sorry!!) 

No that was episode 8

Thank you so so much - it all sounds amazing !!!! X

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Yeah episode 7 is when Sheldon finds out that that Amy has been lying to him that they're still working on her apt but it's been fixed 2 weeks ago (berny said it) and penny confronts her and says it's true but please don't tell Sheldon and penny covers it up in front of Sheldon and Leonard and they speak Klingon to be sneaky (cause penny's been hidding his collectibles little by little so they're arguing to) and so Amy and penny start talking in Amy's made up language and the whole coversation is real funny then at the end Amy apologizes and Sheldon says that he is opened to living with her. Leonard and penny then say omg then we can change Sheldons room into anything they want and Sheldons like but that's my room and penny says but u won't be paying rent anymore and Sheldon says yeah but that's still my room. Next Sheldon and Amy are getting ready for bed and they kiss goodnight (ahhhh!!!!) and Sheldon starts to talk about living in her apt or like somewhere far and starts to panic about the mole in the new house and if he doesn't like it and it's so cute cause Amy starts to calm him down with Star Wars theme songs and Sheldon falls asleep and has a dream that Leonard and penny turned his room into a sex dungeon haha ( I forgot what happens next I'm sorry!!) 

No that was episode 8

You're great!! Thanks so much for all the spoilers!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

By the way Amy is rejecting Sheldon in episode 8 is cause she doesn't want to get pregnant righ now (just to clear that up) 

Tha you so much!!! You have no idea how happy you've made a bunch of us!! So Sheldon is being serious about wanting a baby?? And can you elaborate on the goodnight kiss? :p

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

I really wanna judge you for being this condescending, but this gif is too good x D

It's a hard line to walk sometimes lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mirs1 said:

Thank you so much, @shamydawson, that's the end of an era!!! The LA have been finally fixed!!!!

Great ! 4b is too small, especially for a couple who work from home a lot, even though Sheldon has to be in the top secret lab for now. Amy's is a bit bigger but they need more room. Are we going to see them househunting or has Sheldon already bought one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Thank you so much, @shamydawson, that's the end of an era!!! The LA have been finally fixed!!!!

I really wish that you were right. :shy:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

By the way Amy is rejecting Sheldon in episode 8 is cause she doesn't want to get pregnant righ now (just to clear that up) 

Tonight's episode is called The Brain Bowl Incubation 

Thank you so very much.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... will Sheldon get to keep his comics and things? Or is nu-Sheldon not into that anymore? I'm just curious... since he's clearly moving out, he no longer has his spot, he isn't living in 4A (even though it was his apartment) so Amy turned him into the perfect boyfriend I guess! Really good message this show sends about altering people to fit what you want them to be. He's not Sheldon anymore... he's Amy's boyfriend. 

So I suspect all the episodes from now on will just be Lenny decorating or some off sex stuff and Shamy being homemakers and weird sex stuff....

because that's exciting! It's not like it's just slightly changing the plot every couple of episodes... we'll just live through this for like 19 more episodes... yay...

(if I didn't love Jim so much I wouldn't even being paying attention... although it does make me feel better to know that he stopped watching his own show a few seasons ago...) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, veejay said:

I really wish that you were right. :shy:

That's true...Let's say that Sheldon's legal address has changed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Tha you so much!!! You have no idea how happy you've made a bunch of us!! So Sheldon is being serious about wanting a baby?? And can you elaborate on the goodnight kiss? :p

It was just a peck but it was so cute 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shamydawson said:

It was just a peck but it was so cute 

Thank you!! :D :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so so much, @shamydawson! All the spoilers sound wonderful, it's like everything I've ever wanted for Shamy is finally happening! While we're at it, any BTS you can share? :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ShamyBabboos said:

Well... since Amy doesn't want to get pregnant yet... WRITERS, have Sheldon buy condoms and research every brand in the store LOL

I'm not sure why Amy worries about getting pregnant .Hasn't she heard of condoms and contraceptives ??????????????

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

It was just a peck but it was so cute 

Thank you so much for all the info. You are grate!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.